Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1361057 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HisEminence(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
Princekenuk:

Please I need email of Abuja consulate

ConsularAbuja@state.gov

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Hollyholy: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hi guys.

I just completed ICAN professional examinations and my membership induction is in December while my interview is this month.
Should I state that I have ICAN in my ds 160 application, will this be an added advantage or lead to more questions?

I am going to the US for Masters in Accounting and Information Systems.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Peacock1234: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hollyholy:
Hi guys.

I just completed ICAN professional examinations and my membership induction is in December while my interview is this month.
Should I state that I have ICAN in my ds 160 application, will this be an added advantage or lead to more questions?

I am going to the US for Masters in Accounting and Information Systems.

Hello. I’m not sure of the impact of the certificate on your interview.
But I know there is an option on Ican website where you can print your final result and use that as evidence of completion pending when a real certificate is handed over to you. It serves the same purpose a Bsc transcript Serves in the face of a degree certificate.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Hollyholy: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Peacock1234:

Hello. I’m not sure of the impact of the certificate on your interview.
But I know there is an option on Ican website where you can print your final result and use that as evidence of completion pending when a real certificate is handed over to you. It serves the same purpose a Bsc transcript Serves in the face of a degree certificate.

Thank you. I already have my ICAN transcript
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Philtos: 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
Hi everyone. I can't find the emergency appointment on my profile. where am i supposed to book the expedited appointment? Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Philtos: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
jhidey08:

I just got February 3rd now, the date just keeps changing. I’ve picked it and requested for an emergency appointment though.

Hi
where did you apply for the emergency appointment, please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Philtos:

Hi
where did you apply for the emergency appointment, please?
Abuja Embassy.
You’ll have to schedule a regular appointment first before you can apply for an expedited appointment, and you’ll need to attach your I20, Sevis fee payment receipt and maybe the normal appointment confirmation. You’ll see the option at the top left corner of the page you scheduled the normal appointment.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dickhacker(f): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please what's the earliest date at Lagos embassy since Abuja embassy dates are still far?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Philtos: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Thank you for your kind response. As of now, there is nothing like that on the top left corner.

jhidey08:

Abuja Embassy.
You’ll have to schedule a regular appointment first before you can apply for an expedited appointment, and you’ll need to attach your I20, Sevis fee payment receipt and maybe the normal appointment confirmation. You’ll see the option at the top left corner of the page you scheduled the normal appointment.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Philtos:
Thank you for your kind response. As of now, there is nothing like that on the top left corner.

oh wow! And It was there around 2pm today. You’ll have to keep checking I guess, or maybe you should send them a mail.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Philtos: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2020
It has not been on my profile since yesterday when I booked a normal appointment.

jhidey08:
oh wow! And It was there around 2pm today. You’ll have to keep checking I guess, or maybe you should send them a mail.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 04, 2020
Hello friends.
My school is requesting immunization records before issuing form I-20. The only adult record I have is hepatitis B vaccination which is complete.
What can I do, what’s logical to tell the DSO.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sonofakin: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2020
The question should be addressed to your school. Ask them what particular immunization history they are expecting. That is, which particular vaccines. When they reply, you then take the shots you haven't taken
iPLEXUS:
Hello friends.
My school is requesting immunization records before issuing form I-20. The only adult record I have is hepatitis B vaccination which is complete.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 4:47am On Nov 04, 2020
iPLEXUS:
Hello friends.

You talked about adult record what of your childhood record. Ask your mum or parent for your baby immunization card / record. Then compare that with the school's required immunization list

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by adelawry(m): 7:16am On Nov 04, 2020
iPLEXUS:
Hello friends.

I believe your school has an immunization form that will be required to be completed by an Heath institution. If this is the case, take the form to a clinic along side the immunization record you have as an adult. The clinic will know how to “dogbonsi”. Would just cost you a small amount.
Cos those things have spacing when you are required to take them. They can even back date for you. I’m assuming you don’t have your childhood immunization record.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TaurusKay: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Good morning, please which documents am I expected to translate and legalize to apply for Ukraine Study Visa?

Someone should help with this information.
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Hannah4(f): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2020
Please how many months is needed in the bank Statement? Is 3 months okay ? That’s August to November ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by benjamina96: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Hannah4:
Please how many months is needed in the bank Statement? Is 3 months okay ? That’s August to November ?
4-6 Months.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Lifeisforliving: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=benjamina96 post=95669816]4-6 Months.[/quote

Can one present like a year statement till date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jhidey08(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2020
Philtos:
It has not been on my profile since yesterday when I booked a normal appointment.

oops! Try and send them a mail in that case.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
Please and Please, urgent answer!!!

Do the embassy accept digital copy of I20?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by benjamina96: 9:49am On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=Lifeisforliving post=95670148][/quote] why one year? when just 4-6 month is required.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Cocao(f): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2020
Ftos:
Please and Please, urgent answer!!!

Do the embassy accept digital copy of I20?

Yes, they do
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2020
adelawry:

I believe your school has an immunization form that will be required to be completed by an Heath institution. If this is the case, take the form to a clinic along side the immunization record you have as an adult. The clinic will know how to “dogbonsi”. Would just cost you a small amount.
Cos those things have spacing when you are required to take them. They can even back date for you. I’m assuming you don’t have your childhood immunization record.

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Ftos: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2020
Cocao:

Yes, they do

Thank you so much!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by lawali: 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bellaluve:
I still cant get a date in Lagos. It's been a week now. I'm becoming really anxious.
Please guys, can i apply for the early interview even though i haven't gotten an appointment yet

Hello, Have you been able to get appointment date in Lagos?

I have been trying too for some days but the status remain currently no available appointment dates.

What can one really do next since expedited date can’t be requested until you get 1st appointment date.���
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Bellaluve(f): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
I still haven't gotten one. And I don't know how long this will continue. I read somewhere on nairaland that you can pay some agents and they will use their connect to get you an appointment. Don't know how true this is�. Or maybe I should just fill another DS160 for Abuja. They still have available dates
lawali:

Hello, Have you been able to get appointment date in Lagos?

I have been trying too for some days but the status remain currently no available appointment dates.

What can one really do next since expedited date can’t be requested until you get 1st appointment date.���
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Geewin69: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bellaluve:
I still haven't gotten one. And I don't know how long this will continue. I read somewhere on nairaland that you can pay some agents and they will use their connect to get you an appointment. Don't know how true this is�. Or maybe I should just fill another DS160 for Abuja. They still have available dates

Absolutely untrue. Don't fall for fraudsters. I suggest you keep checking the site. You can also send them an email with strong reasons why you need an appointment; who knows, they may just smile at you.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by busky007: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hello house,
Pls do anyone know a good ,effective but cheap courier service , I can use to send documents to the USA within preferably 12 days
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sammiebabatunde(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
Greetings! Please who has any idea if CR1 Visa (Spousal) is still being processed and issued to Nigerians even at the expense of the ban? I was informed Yes but I needed to be sure here and hence my question. I look forward to a helpful answer. I'll appreciate any valuable information about this particular Visa. Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Kofo4269: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
I’ll advice you do this. Book for Abuja and request for expedited. Last I heard Abuja was giving expedited appointments. But if you have your heart set on Lagos then you can keep checking regularly. All the best
Bellaluve:

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dipdat123: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2020
For those that are yet to get dates for interview, keep checking during morning hours precisely between 9am to 12pm. Someone got Nov 18th for Abuja last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.