Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1019783 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by shinaldo(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2019
Ibitowaoa:
Thank you.
Please will results be sent that same day one does the medical? And which clinic do send results on time? Q-Life or IOM?

Any of them is reliable. Though I used IOM and my result was sent/passed between 3-5 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2019
Ukpebor278:
Goodmorning house, I am a novice in this issue, pls i need a complete guide and advice on how to apply for a canada students visa and what will determine if it will be granted or not, and the requirements and possible cost, I have HND elect/elect engr, and my elder brother is ready to sponsor me, which school is less expensive in canada, and should I apply for a post graduate diploma, am looking forward to hear from all the gurus in the house pls help a brother, God bless you all
Welcome! Read from page 0 of this part and previous parts(14-13) and you will see all you need concerning how to apply for study permit. As for admission, all you need do is use Google to search for schools offering your intended course and see their requirements.
As for which program to apply for, you won't be able to get masters admission with HND so I will advise you go for PGD. For not so expensive schools, you can try memorial university of Newfoundland, university of Saskatchewan...
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ukpebor278(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2019
mcobex:
Welcome! Read from page 0 of this part and previous parts(14-13) and you will see all you need concerning how to apply for study permit. As for admission, all you need do is use Google to search for schools offering your intended course and see their requirements.
As for which program to apply for, you won't be able to get masters admission with HND so I will advise you go for PGD. For not so expensive schools, you can try memorial university of Newfoundland, university of Saskatchewan...
Good luck
thanks bro i appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Sammy1210:
Hello everyone, I want to share my testimony here.
you all have been really helpful. I was denied to the US last year for a study visa and deferred my admission to this year. Along the line i applied to a school in Canada, got admitted for the program and started my processing. I also booked my US visa interview but I believed Canada would accept me. On the eve of my US interview, I got a rejection mail from Canada. I was really down, as God would have it, I got approved to the US the next day!!!!!. To that person that things seem bleak for, try again, have faith and be rest assured it would work out. Thank you!
congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SmallerB: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Please, is anyone in University of Saskatchewan or is there anyone going there?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SmallerB: 10:38am On Jul 23, 2019
Re-application
Application date: 20th june
Medical request: 5th july
Medicals done: 18th july
Background check is running and eligibility also

gatsbym4:
TRV UPDATE
GOOD MORNING
WISH US ALL BEST OF GOD THIS WEEK.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uncle123: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2019
blackfarmer1510:

Guys,

I just received Approval email this morning and realised my passport request actually came yesterday!!!!! Praise God people!!!!

I submitted all the other things required but I made bulk payments into my account and did not have up to four months statement.

I paid half of my fees for VIU MBA. I have a lot of work experience (since 2006) but I stated that I am currently an entrepreneur that just started my business. I have travel history to US, UK, Singapore, Thailand so I guess it helped.

Congrats bro, all the best...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by blackfarmer1510: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2019
Uncle123:

Congrats bro, all the best...

Have you received your medical request email?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2019
SmallerB:
Re-application

online or paper?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2019
Morning people
As of today we have 11 applicants.

Sashaa, mzjokky16, fixninj, gatsbym4, vestment, fortune, blema111, Genevieve, Novugakpo88, Ayodeji786, Madupcy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SmallerB: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
online or paper?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2019
gatsbym4:
Morning people
As of today we have 11 applicants.

Sashaa, mzjokky16, fixninj, gatsbym4, vestment, fortune, blema111, Genevieve, Novugakpo88, Ayodeji786, Madupcy
my background and eligibility is running together oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uncle123: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2019
blackfarmer1510:

Have you received your medical request email?

No, not yet, still showing the same message under medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dubajek: 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing.

Sammy1210:
Hello everyone, I want to share my testimony here.
you all have been really helpful. I was denied to the US last year for a study visa and deferred my admission to this year. Along the line i applied to a school in Canada, got admitted for the program and started my processing. I also booked my US visa interview but I believed Canada would accept me. On the eve of my US interview, I got a rejection mail from Canada. I was really down, as God would have it, I got approved to the US the next day!!!!!. To that person that things seem bleak for, try again, have faith and be rest assured it would work out. Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NuelNuelTT(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2019
Sorry bro my response is coming a bit late. Yes I used language test TOEFL. I sent the result to them.

haykays:
Please, did you use language test for your application in those schools

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
SmallerB:
Re-application

Wow...congrats in advance.
What did you do differently in your re application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
I just noticed my biometrics have been updated. God, I need a medical request not a BVL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
When did you apply??
sashaa:
I just noticed my biometrics have been updated. God, I need a medical request not a BVL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
jessyeve:
When did you apply??
June 20th. Online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok keep faith alive
sashaa:

June 20th. Online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
jessyeve:
Ok keep faith alive
I will. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
sashaa:

Mine too, just checked.

Oh Lord please
Medical request
I wantu testify that you are great lord.
It will all end in praise for us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Oluwaloseyi66: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please do paper applicants also get BVL?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jola17: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
gatsbym4:

Mine too, just checked.

Oh Lord please
Medical request
I wantu testify that you are great lord.
It will all end in praise for us.
How did you guys check? It seems i can't login the gckey account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jola17:

How did you guys check? It seems i can't login the gckey account

Did u apply online or paper
If paper, have you linked your application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blije: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Oluwaloseyi66:
Please do paper applicants also get BVL?
Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by obaxlove(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
dubajek:
Congrats!!! Thanks for sharing.

What's the name of that school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jola17: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
gatsbym4:

Did u apply online or paper
If paper, have you linked your application?
Yes i've linked it online already but i haven't been able to login this morning, don't know what's happening

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godblesmyhustle: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dear Hse, I applied on the 26th June.
Can anybody confirm if this people stick to their 8 weeks deadline?
whether application is approved or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Oluwaloseyi66: 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jola17:

Yes i've linked it online already but i haven't been able to login this morning, don't know what's happening
Happened to me !!.. I think it's from them ... Keep trying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
SOPWriter:
I want to tender my sincere apology to everyone who had sent me a PM but got no response, especially to those who needed urgent attention regarding their statement of purpose.
Please, do not see this act to be disdainful, as it was due to my busy schedule in the past three weeks, owing to one of our books we are about publishing in the US. Probably you noticed my less contribution to the thread, it is a confirmation that authenticate my honesty, notwithstanding, my mind never skipped your inquiry, therefore, I will be replying to all private messages today, also, will be reviewing all SOP sent in today for free.
All SOP received last Sunday had been reviewed and returned. In case your SOP was sent-in on the 21/07/2019 but didn't receive my acknowledgement, kindly inform me. I wish everyone an approval kind of good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by TOBERO23: 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good afternoon house, pls I want to know how to register for Master program in Canada.. I have Bsc in agricultural resource and economics.. Cgpa of 4.21...
I'm planning this towards next year.. Pls your suggestion and advice is welcome.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.