Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1024850 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by raymege: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2019
"Substantial " means Large, Significant
How large is it relative to your balance?
How significant is the amount relative to your income?
etc.

If it's significant and the narration came how you said it, if it's me I would bring it up in my LOE.

If it's substantial and you don't explain it, it COULD be interpreted that you perhaps have a debt issue and you are looking for an escape

Jerido:
How do you mean by this : Is the monthly loan liquidation amount substantial? My bank debited me on a monthly bases with a narrated statement; "Matured Loan Installment"
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Jerido: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2019
On a monthly basis bank debited 40k relative to my monthly income of 180k. Alternatively, can i use my Savings Account for the statement of Account instead of the Salary Account?. This will eliminate the issue of loan though i plan to submit my payslip which is reflecting the account number of salary account.
raymege:
"Substantial " means Large, Significant
How large is it relative to your balance?
How significant is the amount relative to your income?
etc.

If it's significant and the narration came how you said it, if it's me I would bring it up in my LOE.

If it's substantial and you don't explain it, it COULD be interpreted that you perhaps have a debt issue and you are looking for an escape

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by naco20: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
pls i need help. I want to study management in Canada. all the schools i have seen are requesting for application fee. are there schools in canada that doesn't request for application fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
ubc- university of british columbia. but most ask for it
naco20:
pls i need help. I want to study management in Canada. all the schools i have seen are requesting for application fee. are there schools in canada that doesn't request for application fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
jessyeve:
Oga or madam, I believe we are adults here, please give full information so u can get help, why dropping them one one? What's is the content of supporting documents letter, when did it come and was there ultimatum? Please let's try our best to write lucidly so things can move swiftly here and also save time.. I might not be commenting but I'm silently reading and gathering information from experiences and I believe there are my likes here as well so let's try not occupy one full page going back and forth dragging out information that could have been given once, it's exhausting, I hope I'm speaking some people mind, I come in peace please no one should divert and attack me, I'm always scared of giving opinion now because i don't like the energy that follows after, consuming time that I'm trying to save, if it worths anything, I love u all kiss

If you're single, I will fall in love, but you're a bunch of case.

Stay blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oluwaloseyi66:
Good morning house ....Refusal came in this morning!!...Mr frank I need your help !!!!
Sorry about that... I see some gurus here said it all.

Refire, it will be fine!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Martinomi:
Please do I need to take any previous medical result to iom for my medicals or I'd just go like that?

If you have a previous or an existing health conditions, please go with it to save your time.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
nicerichard05:

i have started with online route already, meaning i have registered and i uploaded my data page already

It doesn't matter, for as long as you've not submitted.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jerido:
Good morning all. I need your candid advice on my statement of account. Can i submit a statement of account that is currently serving bank loan for my study permit application?. This account is equally my salary account. Note: I equally submitted my 6 months payslip among document submitted.

Thanks for your feedback.

Not advisable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jerido:
On a monthly basis bank debited 40k relative to my monthly income of 180k. Alternatively, can i use my Savings Account for the statement of Account instead of the Salary Account?. This will eliminate the issue of loan though i plan to submit my payslip which is reflecting the account number of salary account.

This is a better alternative.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Who else is unable to access the cic online portal?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by raymege: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
It's also fine to use just your savings account if you have enough cash there or you can move the cash in the loan account to your savings if the savings account balance isn't sufficient, it saves you the explanation.

But I think an account to show your salary inflow is necessary,it shows proof of employment even better than just a mere payslip.

To substantiate your employment status add your RSA pension statement; no matter how little the balance is or other documents that proof your employment since you are eliminated your salary account.

If I was you I will explain the 40,000 as a "Mortgage payment" and use both accounts.

I think sometimes, it isn't just the balance that's important they want to see some activities and history in the account provided. That's what makes a salary account important.

It's up-to you to decide. Follow your instinct, it never fails.

Jerido:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AlFath(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Good afternoon, please is anyone going to Mount Saint Vincent University during Winter 2020 or already in MSVU. I have been offered an admission and advised to take an online course for Fall 2019 as part of the requirement for full admittance to the Masters program i applied to. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Same
Nobleman61:
Who else is unable to access the cic online portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lol bunch of case indeed! Well if u r asking, I'm singly available grin wink
JustMellow:

If you're single, I will fall in love, but you're a bunch of case.

Stay blessed!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ralfudoh(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
jessyeve:
Lol bunch of case indeed! Well if u r asking, I'm singly available grin wink
@Justmello
Oya Slide into her DM. Let's have a nairaland wedding.
Pastor @justwise, get ready to yoke the two of them. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Funny, hope he's Igbo shaa, that's first and foremost cheesy grin
ralfudoh:

@Justmello
Oya Slide into her DM. Let's have a nairaland wedding.
Pastor @justwise, get ready to yoke the two of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
ralfudoh:
@Justmello Oya Slide into her DM. Let's have a nairaland wedding. Pastor @justwise, get ready to yoke the two of them. grin
abeg send me IV too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
victorsol:

abeg send me IV too

I won't miss this wedding for anything... This babe, ha, how? Abeg extend the IV to me too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Obehi44:

I won't miss this wedding for anything... This babe, ha, how? Abeg extend the IV to me too

buahahaahhahahahahah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
U people should not come and shoot me that day shaa, I can only hope I have apologized enough grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nicerichard05: 6:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Paper route or online route, which is actually better. Advise pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by hectorswag(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Vesment:
ubc- university of british columbia. but most ask for it

Hello, please I want to do my Masters in Canada, do you have any idea whether the University of British Columbia offers Cyber Security?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by hectorswag(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
AlFath:
Good afternoon, please is anyone going to Mount Saint Vincent University during Winter 2020 or already in MSVU. I have been offered an admission and advised to take an online course for Fall 2019 as part of the requirement for full admittance to the Masters program i applied to. Thank you.

Hello, please how did you apply for this school? I'm also interested in doing my Masters in Cyber Security here. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by jhoci: 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, going to Lakehead.

Owoch:
Is anyone going to lakehead university, already in lakehead university or living in Thunderbay. Please reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by idea04: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
mcobex:
MODIFIED: Sorry
I didn't see your gcms note at first (had to read your previous posts to get it).
You were denied based on funds(though home-tie and personal asset was slightly put in as well).
Answer the following questions for me:
1. How much is your tuition fee? Because you only talked about what your sponsor had in his account.
2. Did your sponsor state the actual amount he will be committing towards your education? If he did....
3. Did he transfer the said amount into your personal account or pay your full tuition fee before you applied? It is very important he does that because he is a third party sponsor and as such much show commitment by either paying your full tuition and transfer the living expenses into your account or transfer both into your account.
4. Did you submit your personal bank account statement?
1. Tuition is 15k CAD for one year
2. No it was not stated
3.yes he transfered the 1st semester fee into my account.
4. I did not submit my own personal account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Masterariyo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Masterariyo:
Any June 13th paper applicant that has received any response

I am still waiting

Please, let's know ourselves o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
nicerichard05:
Paper route or online route, which is actually better. Advise pls
it's all a matter of choice. If you mean the one that gives you the higher chance of visa approval, honestly they're all the same.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by timkim: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ayodeji786:

University of Ilorin, Last year October. And I do not have any work experience as I am currently serving.

Wowww.
Hi Ayodeji. Congratulations on your scholarship. I also graduated last year and I'm also serving currently. Would you mind if I contacted you to discuss personally ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Advil(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hi, so I am about to start my application process so far I have gathered these documents

1. Offer of Admission
2. Degree certificate
3. Transcripts
4. Nysc certificate
5. Scholarship letter
6. Waec and neco Results
7. Passport Data Page
8. Birth Certificate
9. Primary school certificate
10. SOP( four pages and counting)
11. Indigenous certificate
12. Parents means of identification( for family ties)

Please if there are more documents or some that are irrelevant please help point them out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
ezenwa28:
brother thank you for your reply, but this schools do they do courses related to my discipline and also are they cheaper?

Explore more on the websites of the schools listed, that will provide more clarity to what you seek.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.