Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1025282 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:24am On Jun 15, 2019
guzenaira:
Guys,

Pls is it possible to get police character certificate without being in the country.

Hafa Baba,

Yes, it is. This is Naija! Nothing has changed, corruption is still in a winning streak.

You can get a smart relative or friend to run the parole for you. I know of some few people in obodo-yinbo that succesfully did it. Also, maybe someone here, who have a connect in any State CID might come to your rescue.

I hail baba!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by xcaper(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2019
Congratulations, this is very comprehensive
SeriaBravo:
I have learnt so much from this platform, history will never forgive If I fail to drop below details.

Study Permit Application: 10th April
Unconditional Admission submission: 12th May
Medical Request: 14th May
IOM Submitted Medicals: May 26th
Medical Passed: May 27th
PPR Request: May 30th
Submitted Passport at VFS: May 30th
Passport Ready for Collection: June 10th
Pick up Passport :14th June

1. All CIC Documents
2. Previous Admission Letter
3. Deferment Letter
4. New Admission Letter
5. My US,South Africa,Canada,Ghana,Germany Visa
6. Wife and Son (US,Canada and Dubai visa)
7. Entry and Exit Stamps

1. Table of Content page
2. Note About Statement of Account (I scanned and submitted only two months statement of account, hence I wrote a cover note that my transactions were too voluminous and cant be compressed to fit size. However, if they need more months, I can DHL it on request)
3. All Bank Account Summary (I did a summary of balances across all account to reflect the available balance)
4. 2 Bank Reference Letters
5. My USD Statement of Account (29k )
6. My Euro Account (3k)
7. My Naira Statement of Account (5m)
8. My Fixed Deposit Investment Letter (11m)
9. Wife Company Statement of Account (8m)
10. Wife Fixed Deposit Investment Letter (5m)

1. Table of Content Page
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Current Employment Letter
5. 3 months Pay slip
6. Letter of Introduction
7. Previous Employment Letter
8. Letter of Resignation from previous employment
9. Professional certificates
10. Wife CAC Company registration document
11. Cars Receipt and Proof of Ownership
12. Land Deed of Conveyance
13. Marriage Certificate
14. My Birth Certificate
15. Sons Birth Certificate
16. Police Character Certificate
17. Family Picture

NOTE: In my statement of purpose, I addressed while I choose the university, mentioning the names of specific institutes in the university churning out cutting edge innovations in my field. I went further to mention how some of their works is currently been used by the Canadian Government to create a predictive analytics model to preempt/tackle crimes. Also, I created a financial plan on how my wife and kid will survive for the two years that I will be studying with the alternative that my wife has the financial capacity to handle family finances should my plan go south.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 10:30am On Jun 15, 2019
nija4us:
hello brothers and sisters,

A study permit application was submitted last month and the applicant will stay in the campus so the letter of $40 non-refundable campus accommodation application fee was also submitted.

Now school demanded confirmation deposit of $400 to secure the room for the fall semester and this has been paid now and letter of accommodation deposit confirmation issued.

Please my question is do I need to email this document to cic or its not important since they have the $40 application fee letter. If am to email, to which email address please.

Your honest opinion required, thanks.

You can send it using the webform or email to the VO processing your application. In doing this, the positivity weighs better with no opposed negativity.

Good luck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2019
SeriaBravo:
I have learnt so much from this platform, history will never forgive If I fail to drop below details.

1. All CIC Documents
3. Deferment Letter
4. New Admission Letter
7. Entry and Exit Stamps

1. Table of Content page
2. Note About Statement of Account (I scanned and submitted only two months statement of account, hence I wrote a cover note that my transactions were too voluminous and cant be compressed to fit size. However, if they need more months, I can DHL it on request)
3. All Bank Account Summary (I did a summary of balances across all account to reflect the available balance)
6. My Euro Account (3k)

1. Table of Content Page
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Curriculum Vitae
5. 3 months Pay slip
13. Marriage Certificate
14. My Birth Certificate
17. Family Picture

NOTE: In my statement of purpose, I addressed while I choose the university, mentioning the names of specific institutes in the university churning out cutting edge innovations in my field. I went further to mention how some of their works is currently been used by the Canadian Government to create a predictive analytics model to preempt/tackle crimes. Also, I created a financial plan on how my wife and kid will survive for the two years that I will be studying with the alternative that my wife has the financial capacity to handle family finances should my plan go south.
Congratulations!!! Wow I am loving the rate of approvals on this part 16
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bdemix(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Yes, it is possible
guzenaira:
Guys,

Pls is it possible to get police character certificate without being in the country.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2019
Morning Everyone.
Wish every f1 applicants visa success!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2019
JustMellow:

I absolutely understand you.
How's everything going bro? Hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by guzenaira: 11:44am On Jun 15, 2019
JustMellow:

Hafa Baba,

Yes, it is. This is Naija! Nothing has changed, corruption is still in a winning streak.

You can get a smart relative or friend to run the parole for you. I know of some few people in obodo-yinbo that succesfully did it. Also, maybe someone here, who have a connect in any State CID might come to your rescue.

I hail baba!

Thanks,

The bolded was my problem because a lawyer wanted to collect 30k which is a little over 100box and I know I once saw on this thread that it is as low as 3k depending on bargaining power. The same reason I didn’t do it during my applications.

And again, pls does it expire?

I will weigh my options anyway.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Francejaik(m): 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bertram87:
Part 16.....

“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24‬

To every TRV hopefuls we shall share our approval testimony soon in JESUS NAME. AMEN
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
mcobex:
How's everything going bro? Hope you are good?

Very fine bro, and you?

I specially greet you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
guzenaira:

Thanks,

The bolded was my problem because a lawyer wanted to collect 30k which is a little over 100box and I know I once saw on this thread that it is as low as 3k depending on bargaining power. The same reason I didn’t do it during my applications.

And again, pls does it expire?

I will weigh my options anyway.

Yes, it does. It only stays for a duration of 3 months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Francejaik(m): 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

What ever happened to doing your own research and asking specific questions here undecided undecided undecided

Well, lemme just put you through. Firstly, you need to fast and pray for forty days,then visit a River close to you at 00.00am. Do ensure to tie a white wrapper around your waist before entering the River.

On your way home, take a route that goes through any 4 junction.

At the junction, shout "How to apply for an undergraduate program in Canada " 150times. Finally, walk home with your back turn to your direction. Your ancestors/gods of the land would have the answer(s) waiting for you at home.

Lol...I almost shouted in a bus

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tajmal: 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Was the amount in the SOA above 10m? If no, that may be the reason for the refusal.
They applicant does not need to have assets or financial documents since she's not matured
Josade69:
Good morning guys, please how do I counter this type of reason for refusal in a subsequent applocation;

"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status."

The applicant is young, so she did not submit any properties and got a scholarship to cover her tution. Kindly help me @frankrobbn1 and other gurus. Thanks for your help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
Damidee06:
Just got a refusal letter now
Applied on the 4th of may
Applying for my notes doh. But i reallu need to know what to put in place before its arrival.
Applied for a diploma in business administration.
Graduate of industrial and Labour relations in 2013.
Served in 2014.Been involved in family business eversince.

I tried to explain how they relate and i explained how our family business requires me to have a career in bus admin in my last SOP.
The thing is that i would have applied for an advanced diploma or something but business administration is only available in diploma in the school.
Have made deposit and all.
Pls how am i to tackle this.
Gurus pls help a sister cry
Choice of study or poorly written study plan was most likely the reason for refusal. The travel history is simply a default refusal clause especially if your purpose of visits is been questioned and you have little or no travel history. Wait for your gcms note. And if you can't use every available hypothesis regarding purpose of visit to reapply. But then I believe you'd have to get a new admission letter in a more progressive manner. Check Post baccalaureate diploma- Business administration at Thompson Rivers University.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
guzenaira:
Guys,

Yes more than possible. Applicants that have stayed in another country for more than 6 months simply have to contact a particular agency to get a police report.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Millalorinzzz: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hi everyone
I am 23 years, is it possible for me to get an undergraduate degree visa
I already have a b.a degree but with 2.2, so I am considering the possibility of getting another undergraduate degree visa
I left secondary school 2012, is the gap not too much for the V.O to frown at since I will not be declaring my first degree in my application
Pls I await responses
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sleekysoft(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Hey bro you coming to mun
Ayodeji787:

Does the scholarship cover her living expenses too or it's only tuition? And did she get a sponsor to write a letter for her and submit sponsor bank statement and other necessary documents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sleekysoft(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please anyone coming to MUN ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sleekysoft(m): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Well I used air Maroc and it was ok for me cheap and was treated well, had a stop over at morrocco for 5 hours and was given free food and lounge with free internet

Bracha:
Please leave Royal Air Maroc. Their racism and unprofessional behaviour is on another level. If you want cheap, use Ethiopian airline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by emeritus00(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
sleekysoft:
Please anyone coming to MUN ??
Yes, Fall
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by maka11: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
I’m having similar problem too I submitted may 30th it’s still showing no record found can someone assist?

Damilolaoluwa:
Please how do I know the visa office processing my application? I tried to track it but all am seeing is no record found. Kind assist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anamekele: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
SeriaBravo:

1. All CIC Documents
3. Deferment Letter
4. New Admission Letter
7. Entry and Exit Stamps

1. Table of Content page
6. My Euro Account (3k)

1. Table of Content Page
2. Statement of Purpose
3. Curriculum Vitae
5. 3 months Pay slip
13. Marriage Certificate
14. My Birth Certificate
17. Family Picture

Congratulations
Please did you send wife statement of account?
Also what are the CAC documents needed?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Millalorinzzz: 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Millalorinzzz:
Hi everyone
I am 23 years, is it possible for me to get an undergraduate degree visa
I already have a b.a degree but with 2.2, so I am considering the possibility of getting another undergraduate degree visa
I left secondary school 2012, is the gap not too much for the V.O to frown at since I will not be declaring my first degree in my application
Pls I await responses
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by shinaldo(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
Shadypoza:
Q-life booked me for 1st of July, while IOM ikeja booked me for 27th. In other to pick up d pace, i contacted IOM abuja and they have space 4next week (as from 19th June) so i decided to make use of IOM Abuja to save time, i think u shud do same too.

Can I take up your space for 27th June at IOM Ikeja please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
sleekysoft:
Hey bro you coming to mun

Yes I am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bleuocean: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
when you submit student visa online is it processed in Nairobi Kenya or in London? Which has faster processing? Online or paper?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Josade69: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Does the scholarship cover her living expenses too or it's only tuition? And did she get a sponsor to write a letter for her and submit sponsor bank statement and other necessary documents?

Yes the scholarship covered everything apart from travelling expenses. The scholarship is from the school. So no bank statement and all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Josade69: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bracha:
I don't know if she submitted a sponsor's statement of account, if she didn't, she needs to do that. Because even if the scholarship can cover her tuition and living expenses, she still needs to show she can take care of herself if that fails.

Good luck.

Ok, I'll pass the information over to her parents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Josade69: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bracha:
I don't know if she submitted a sponsor's statement of account, if she didn't, she needs to do that. Because even if the scholarship can cover her tuition and living expenses, she still needs to show she can take care of herself if that fails.

Good luck.

Ok, I'll pass the information over to her parents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Damilolaoluwa: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
maka11:
I’m having similar problem too I submitted may 30th it’s still showing no record found can someone assist?

Experiencing same here too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sleekysoft(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
Which campus ? Grenfell or st John k??
Ayodeji787:

Yes I am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bleuocean:
when you submit student visa online is it processed in Nairobi Kenya or in London? Which has faster processing? Online or paper?

It can be processed at any of the three... none is faster.. we choose based on preference

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.