Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022741 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Glasses1: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Please how do I locate that?

Stevenssen:

Yes, upload it through the web form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2019
Glasses1:
Please house, is it possible to upload more documents after submitting my study permit application? Just realized I did not submit my CAC documents with my attached. Any luck please?

Glasses1:
Please how do I locate that?

Of course there is provision for you to send additional documents that you might deem useful in your application after submission. Simply raise a CSE to the Kenya (Nairobi) Immigration office via this email: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

The subject of the mail should bear ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT, along side your FULL NAME, UCI NUMBER, APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH.

Also send your enquiry via THE NAIROBI WEB FORM.

It will end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Glasses1: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks brother... God bless! And, Amen!

Frankrobbn1:

Of course there is provision for you to send additional documents that you might deem useful in your application after submission. Simply raise a CSE to the Kenya (Nairobi) Immigration office via this email: nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

The subject of the mail should bear ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT, along side your FULL NAME, UCI NUMBER, APPLICATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH.

Also send your enquiry via THE NAIROBI WEB FORM.

It will end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Folab080:

I am yet to get any correspondence letter after the BVL... Does that mean the application has been rejected already... I'm confused

I'm afraid, A negative decision has already been reached on your application. Further correspondence will be communicated to you in few hours from now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 11:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Congratulations... kindly share your docs. with us.

Thanks.
oyinlove15:
Theres still hope

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oyinlove15: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
lol, I am not the one though, just stumbled on that on the lady's Instagram post which she uploaded 2days ago. But i receive it In jesus name cos the refusals shared here as been getting to me of late.

Got my BVL on 20th November just like Folab080 and I haven't gotten any response since then. I did upfront medical
MUN19:
Congratulations... kindly share your docs. with us.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Smiles... you will be congratulated, I will be congratulated too.

What school did you apply to?
oyinlove15:
lol, I am not the one though, just stumbled on that on the lady's Instagram post which she uploaded 2days ago. But i receive it In jesus name cos the refusals shared here as been getting to me of late.

Got my BVL on 20th November just like Folab080 and I haven't gotten any response since then. I did upfront medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Truthshurts: 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
JustMellow:

Hello Truthshurts,

For a comprehensive list of documents for SP, you can visit IRCC website to check the required documents for Nigeria applicants or check the first page of this thread or the previous page.

Thus, getting approved depends on how well you package your application and how much luck falls on you in the process.

All the best.

Thank you so much
You have said it all
It’s notvabout the documents but the grace ifGod
All the best to others too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by peaceful22: 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hey @oyinlove, please when did you submit your application?

oyinlove15:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oyinlove15: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2019
Amen to all our prayers.
I applied to the MBA Finance Program at Vancouver Island University.

MUN19:
Smiles... you will be congratulated, I will be congratulated too.

What school did you apply to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2019
peaceful22:
Please can someone just share a success story? I'm so discouraged with so many refusal flying up and down.

A little boost to keep some of us that just applied alive, my battery of hope is almost drained due to all these negative reports. ��� I'm literally a nervous wreck.

Honestly! We need some positive news
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oyinlove15: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
I submitted on October 17th via Paper route.
peaceful22:
Hey @oyinlove, please when did you submit your application?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2019
@Frank and other gurus in the house . I contacted my school about my refund and they sent me a transaction receipt on the processed refund which is on the 14th November . Since then till now I have not received my money in bank account. My bank is GtBank.

Kindly advice on what to do. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freshprince777:
@Frank and other gurus in the house . I contacted my school about my refund and they sent me a transaction receipt on the processed refund which is on the 14th November . Since then till now I have not received my money in bank account. My bank is GtBank.

Did they tell you the duration of the process? It may be between 10 to 15 working days. Just relax, it definitely will enter your account.

You need not panick.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 1:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
KrystalDesign:

Did they tell you the duration of the process? It may be between 10 to 15 working days. Just relax, it definitely will enter your account.

You need not panick.

That's the problem they did not tell me the duration, all they keep saying is that they have processed it. U know money matter na serious issue o. Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
oyinlove15:

oyinlove15:
I submitted on October 17th via Paper route.

Your application is 50/50 since you did an upfront medicals. Though the BVL came so early within a month. Nonetheless, be positive and keep an eye on your MyCIC account, you should receive a final decision on your application soon.

It will end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freshprince777:

The delay is from the Nigerian Bank. Have you been able to reach out to your bank with a copy of the transcation receipt from the school? Please do that as soon as possible so they could easily track the transcation via their records.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yacha77: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Qudkom:

It is very important to read posts diligently before responding
I'm sure that guy is one of them with that kinda defence when we all know exactly what you meant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bobbybabs(m): 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Qudkom:

Get an affidavit "Name correction" to that effect and you're fine. Also get a letter from Nigerian Population Census and you're good to go.

P.S;
1. Affidavit of Name Correction
2. Letter Confirming date of Birth from Nigeria Population Census.

Please, I also have the same issue as vikky47. Is it Affidavit of DOB correction or Affidavit of Name Correction?

I need your help on this. Already initiated a DM. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jerido:
Good evening all. Please i need your advice. I was denied of my study permit this month for my master degree program for winter 2020. Can i apply for a Visitor visa next month since i have a certification examination to write in Canada by February, 2020.

It's not advisable to apply for a visitor's visa (TRV) immediately after you've been refused a study permit to Canada. Doing so will be considered an act of desperation in the visa officer's assessment which will certainly weaken your ties to Nigeria. I would suggest you give a space of 4-5 months before applying for this Visitor's Visa or better still reapply for your study permit by addressing the concerns raised in the previous application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 4:40pm On Nov 22, 2019
Sumji:
Greetings Mr Frank! My bad, it was MEng (Course-based), not MSc. That eliminated the part of sourcing for a supervisor. I just applied and waited for the feedback. Kindly see attached. From the onset, I knew I wasn't qualified for most scholarships, so I never targeted Thesis-based programs.

It was University of Regina that gave me a tough time, telling me a co-op masters program still required a supervisor. I wrote to countless supervisors without any positive feedback. I just kept calling the admissions office to update them on the fruitless efforts. Eventually, I stopped sourcing for supervisors and just resigned to 'hope'. When the letter came in, it was an unconditional admission, with a supervisor assigned.

The first and last school that turned me down was University of Alberta. Maybe if I had considered my CGPA, that first rejection or what statistics say I might not have even bothered applying to Canada or the remaining two schools. This is the cumulative of my last 4 semester results (I dint even know it mattered), I just checked now based on what I've been reading - 6A, 12B, 9C, 1D, 1E.

I know I went beyond the scope of what you mentioned,... I like to think it might still matter to someone new to the platform.

It's fine bro; You shouldn't have gone far to share with me your letter of acceptance here. I was only skeptical about the MSc (thesis based program) which you mentioned in your previous post that was given to you by the University.

Thanks for providing clarity to the house that it was an MEng program not MSc. I respect your simplicity and truthfulness. I wish you the very best in your application.

It will end in praises.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

The delay is from the Nigerian Bank. Have you been able to reach out to your bank with a copy of the transcation receipt from the school? Please do that as soon as possible so they could easily track the transcation via their records.

Thanks Frank,I will do that right now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by iVentHub(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freshprince777:

The delay is from your bank in Nigeria, I had a similar case, my refund got here two days after the value date on the transfer doc school sent me, after which my account officer called me from Zenith bank, he showed me a mail from cbn requesting me to submit proof of refund and a note that I won't have access to the funds until 3 weeks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
iVentHub:

The delay is from your bank in Nigeria, I had a similar case, my refund got here two days after the value date on the transfer doc school sent me, after which my account officer called me from Zenith bank, he showed me a mail from cbn requesting me to submit proof of refund and a note that I won't have access to the funds until 3 weeks.

Nawa o... So what did u use as proof of fund?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Freshprince777: 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2019
iVentHub:

Nawa o... So what did u use as proof of fund? Hope one can receive the money into his naira account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by iVentHub(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freshprince777:

Nawa o... So what did u use as proof of fund? Hope one can receive the money into his naira account?
Dom account.
I submitted the tuition refund form my school used in processing my request. It has my details and signature
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Freshprince777:

It takes some days for international transaction of such to be cleared, so don't worry your money will get to you . Just keep checking your account from time to time and if it exceeds 10 days you can email your school for update
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
@BIMMY, I think I know you, are your from IB city?
Bimmy35:

Bro pls i have initiated a contact request with u, moving into the city on Dec 6th.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Tony1900: 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
I just got this response now via my agent and i am just so heart broken right now.. Please house what step should i take next? Cuz the reasons given here on the refusal letter are just so baseless and it dents our image as Nigerians..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.