Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1023030 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Rosemary1295(f): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello Greetings to everyone in this forum I am new here, someone recommended this forum to me,My Canada visa was refused,and I did an online application, the documents I submitted are My passport and statement of account because that was what was required for my online application,Please I need advise or someone should enlighten me more on the next step to take..... I am attaching the reason for my denial..

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sashaa(f): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosemary1295:
Hello Greetings to everyone in this forum I am new here, someone recommended this forum to me,My Canada visa was refused,and I did an online application, the documents I submitted are [b]My passport and statement of account because that was what was required for my online application,[/b]Please I need advise or someone should enlighten me more on the next step to take..... I am attaching the reason for my denial..

Thanks
Only?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by hadigun: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wait!!! Are you joking?

Rosemary1295:
Hello Greetings to everyone in this forum I am new here, someone recommended this forum to me,My Canada visa was refused,and I did an online application, the documents I submitted are My passport and statement of account because that was what was required for my online application,Please I need advise or someone should enlighten me more on the next step to take..... I am attaching the reason for my denial..

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Rosemary1295(f): 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yes, that is their response,because what I submitted was what they required, Please if I may ask what else was I suppose to submit?and what is the different between online and offline application?please I really want to get things right this time...

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OptimusPrime21: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosemary1295:
Hello Greetings to everyone in this forum I am new here, someone recommended this forum to me,My Canada visa was refused,and I did an online application, the documents I submitted are My passport and statement of account [/b]because that was what was required for my online application,Please I need advise or someone should enlighten me more on the next step to take..... I am attaching the reason for my denial..

Thanks

[b]Ehhh!!!!! Only!!!?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 6:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosemary1295:
Yes, that is their response,because what I submitted was what they required, Please if I may ask what else was I suppose to submit?and what is the different between online and offline application?please I really want to get things right this time...

Thanks
Sorry about your refusal. Your question is quite broad. But I'm certain you will get your answers on this platform. Documents to be submitted ranges from sponsor documents(Statement of account, properties etc.) down to your education credentials. With careful evaluation and asking questions you'll get the full gist on applying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosemary1295:

Thanks
You are required to submit the following documents or more depending on your situation;
1. Acceptance letter from the school
2. Statement of Purpose to shade more light on your study plan
3. Sponsor statement of account with an introduction letter from the bank
4. Sponsorship letter
5. Sponsorship affidavit
6. Sponsor copy of passport data page
7. Proof of Sponsors source of income
8. Your transcript and certificate
9. Your birth certificate
10. Family members certificate of birth
11. Assets in your name if any
12. Employment letter if applicable
13. Study leave approval letter if applicable
14. Payslips if applicable
15. Work ID card if applicable
16. Personal statement of account
17. CV
18. Marriage certificate if applicable
Etc.
More documents depending on your situation.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Kenny4real68: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosemary1295:

Thanks

Sorry about your refusal, go through this information first though there’s a little change!!! Besides when did you apply for visa? Since you said you submitted only passport and bank statement, does it mean you don’t have admission letter yet?

Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long Post Alert

comprehensive list of requirements for study visa application.newbies follow up!

All required CIC Forms, altogether four(4) in number:

- IMM1294 form/study permit form; fill on the computer don't use PEN, validate and sign. If you have been refused visa(s) in any country you MUST answer YES to it in a section provided for it in this very form. Failure is 5 YEARS BAN.
- Lagos visa office instruction form: Included checklist from page 1-5 (tick documents submitted) and Study Permit Questionnaire page17-18 (fill this very questionnaire with pen).
- Family information form, fill on the computer.
- In addition current CIC application fee for both visa & biometrics is N56,000 approximately

Educational documents:
- Waec/Neco.
- B.sc certificate/HND/Masters certificate as the case may be.
- Transcripts.
- NYSC certificate.
- Intending school admission letter & invoice and school fees receipt as the case may be.
- Relevant professional certification(s) if applicable.

Identification documents/others:
- Birth cert. and sibling(s) birth Cert.
- International passport and its photocopies of data page only
- Passport photograph
- police report
- previous visa(s) to satisfy travel history if applicable. If you don't have don't necessarily worry.

Financial document/source of income and proof of relationship

If you sponsor is a working class then the following:
- Employment letter of sponsor, 6 months Pay-slip, work Id and Introductory letter if possible.
- 6 months bank statement of the sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- Any asset of the sponsor e.g Land documents but in some cases if not available, don't worry
- Sponsors may be self/father/mother/brother/sister/uncle/cousin/inlaw/wife/husband. The idea of family friend I can't guarantee anyone.

If you sponsor is a business man/woman/person/self-sponsor entrepreneur then the following:
- 6 months bank statement of a sponsor with adequate funds and a reference letter attached to it by the bank (on bank letter head, signed and stamped).
- CAC documents/certificate of registration, tax clearance certificate(s), if the already mentioned is not available, invoices, transaction receipts and rent receipts can play here to prove sources of income.
- Land documents if available.

Proof of relationship are;
select as apply to the sponsor you intend using.
- Marriage certificate
- Birth certificate/affidavit of age

N.B: the 2 listed above are the substantial and convincing proves. For example if my sister is married and her husband is sponsoring me. To prove relationship, my birth cert. and my sister's birth cert. come to play. since the in-law is my sponsor, to prove that, my sister's hubby has to get (their/his) marriage certificate and his birth cert./affidavit of age. So the key factor in proving any relationship is marriage cert. and birth cert/affidavit of age. Anyone if applicable I didn't mention is entertained.

In addition, detail sponsorship letter written by the sponsor or by your aid, then signed by the sponsor and affidavit of sponsorship which would be taken to and signed in a High court.

For the principal applicant:

If you are done with youth service, endeavour to explain any gap more than one year
for those employed, List of requirements are:
- Employment letter(s)
- 4/6 months payslips and if your account statement indicates your monthly salary and allowances, point that to the VO via your SOP if payslips are not available to you. In some cases I assume that the VOs point such out on your bank statements and may not bother about payslips.
- Introductory letter as the case may be.
- Study leave in cases if you are coming back or claimed coming back to work with your same organisation.
- Your Personal Bank Statement and a reasonable amount is expected if you are a mature applicant and having worked longer years. I do advice above N1m or surplus if you are opportune. Pension statements and insurance if available as the case may be.

If you are unemployed for more than 1 year and for many years but have tangible productive activity and which may have connection to your intended program and background, you should endeavour to explicitly explain this on your LOE/SOP and provide evidence by means of documents available. But if you don't, you can ask others for a positive solution.

If your are currently serving(NYSC):
- Call-up letter.
- Nysc ID card.
- PPA letter.
- Discharge certificate if you are done serving.
- NYSC statement of account if possible. Make sure you explain to the VO that you are serving your father-land(Nigeria) and it is mandatory for every graduate in Nigeria.
If you are out of service and idle for less than one year, endeavour to at least explain something meaningful you have been doing with your time.

For mature applicants of at least 28 years old and are employed, home ties may be of employment/assets/family/stock and bond etc.
Mature Single applicants that are employed; at least land documents to serve as home tie which the VO assumes would compel you to come back when you can't legally stay in Canada. stock & bond which worth reasonable value may play if any.
Married men/women; your wife/husband and kid(s) are already strong home tie(s).Addition of land documents, car particulars if available is to strengthen the financial/economic ties.

NB: Home ties vary and the VO may assess yours depending on your profile and case, so the above stated especially for Single(marital status) may vary.
In addition it doesn't mean that some documents required for TRV application and was unintentionally omitted and which may be irrelevant would lead to refusal. It won't as long as the relevant ones and ''a must'' is there.

More so, carefully choose your programs especially PGC(d)/dipoma applicants. Very soon, the mistake you made by choosing the wrong program and assuming that it's related when the COURSE MODULES of your intending program don't clearly correlate with your employment or its activities/previous studies, would amount to PURPOSE OF VISIT & CURRENT EMPLOYMENT SITUATION refusals and other refusal factors if other areas ain't taken care of.

Meanwhile those that have wider gap-year (4/5/6yrs more) and intend pursuing studies with diploma/UG afterwards. This style adopted by some is always complex in dealing with such applications and I find it difficult speaking on this aspect.

And Finally put more effort on your SOPs. Make it comprehensive, detailed and free from grammatical errors. Paragraph, structure it and make it professional. Avoid plagiarism, It spoils so many things. It has denied so many even the competitive masters admission in Canada.

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by SOPWriter: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hopeful2019:
God be praise!

Thanks for being part of my success story, Frank. You guys are the best. Passport collected at VFS global office today.

Best regards to all TRV hopeful. May the good Lord make room for you.
Congratulations!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aisha77: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Refusal for the second time.

My application history.
First refusal was purpose of visit and family ties

Second application and for the sake of previous argument, there is no change in trend. My back ground check was completed the same day I applied which means previous one was still valid. Decision made same day I got BVL.

Reasons.

1. Travel history
2. Purpose of visit
3. Family ties
4. Personal asset and financial status

Submitted docs.
1. Unconditional Acceptance letter from the school
2. Statement of Purpose/LOE
3. Sponsor statement of account and ARM money market fund embassy letter worth 50m
4. Sponsorship letter
5. Sponsorship affidavit
6. Sponsor ID card
8. certificates
9. birth certificate
11. Assets in my name which include lands and ARM money market worth 10m
12. Employment letter
13. Work ID card
14. Personal statement of account of 1.5m
15. Recommendation letter

I didn't include leave letter because I wasn't going back to that job but explained well in my sop. Feel I am forgetting something sha.

Please gurus help me see wahala

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Rosemary1295:

Thanks
Please I got the same thing as reason for refusal and an agent applied for me online. Please do I n need to upload Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
Online because am reapplying
(Opens a new window)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aisha77:
Refusal for the second time.

My application history.
First refusal was purpose of visit and family ties

Second application and for the sake of previous argument, there is no change in trend. My back ground check was completed the same day I applied which means previous one was still valid. Decision made same day I got BVL.

Reasons.

1. Travel history
2. Purpose of visit
3. Family ties
4. Personal asset and financial status

Submitted docs.
1. Unconditional Acceptance letter from the school
2. Statement of Purpose/LOE
3. Sponsor statement of account and ARM money market fund embassy letter worth 50m
4. Sponsorship letter
5. Sponsorship affidavit
6. Sponsor ID card
8. certificates
9. birth certificate
11. Assets in my name which include lands and ARM money market worth 10m
12. Employment letter
13. Work ID card
14. Personal statement of account of 1.5m
15. Recommendation letter

I didn't include leave letter because I wasn't going back to that job but explained well in my sop. Feel I am forgetting something sha.

Please gurus help me see wahala
Sorry about your visa refusal, you didn't state your previous course of study and the current admitted program. Is there a study progression? Is there any unexplained study gaps? Is your previous study related to your job?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello guys, I will like to get something clear, please what happens if a miss to pay tuition fee and they sent an email that they have withdrawn the admission? Note: visa application is still on.

Please anyone with such experience or an idea of what to do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by crusader6(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yes. But please I would advise you to start reading atleast from part 15. of this thread so that you will have more knowledge about what you are doing. Stop being in a haste. Gather enough information and reapply. Just bear the pain of reading from far back.
Vesment:

Please I got the same thing as reason for refusal and an agent applied for me online. Please do I n need to upload Schedule 1 - Application for a Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside Canada (IMM 5257)
(Opens a new window)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by harijhe7: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
Frankrobbn1:
I welcome you all to PART 16 a new dawn, a time of jubilation and testimony. On this faithful day, by the power in the name of Jesus Christ, I speak in life into every TRV applications in and out side of this thread awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God and I decree and declare as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, May God in heaven open every close doors in your life and may the Visa officers be forced to grant you your visas... I call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications here and perfect everything that concerns your application this time.

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch the LIKE BUTTON may heaven intervene in your application and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. So shall it be in Jesus name.... AMEN!

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice.

Part 16 Grace..... 100%Loaded!

Cc: Justwise thanks for the update. We look forward to a more productive days on this thread.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obehi44:
Hello guys, I will like to get something clear, please what happens if a miss to pay tuition fee and they sent an email that they have withdrawn the admission? Note: visa application is still on.

I think the next step to take is to reapply for admission again if they have winter intake or look for other schools that does have winter intake for the same program that way if the visa application decision is favorable and another acceptance letter comes, then u can prepare for the winter start and update your DLI number if it's a different school.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by harijhe7: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=harijhe7 post=79489617][/quote]
I am an hnd graduate of banking and finance and I was accepted to Saskatchewan polytechnic to study business diploma for two years. I have paid $7k out of $13k of the tuition fee before application. I applied for visa but was refused on the following grounds

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I applied for my gcm notes from cic and was provided with the attached documents yesterday. Pls help out. I really don’t know how to go about it. I’m tired.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
holllowu:
I got an admission to Algonquin College, my payment deadline is 28th of this month, if I don't meet up my sit would be given to someone else. Last week Friday I went to my bank (Zenith) to do a payment to flywire, in the invoice I printed from flywire, they said the payment reference would be made avaliable till 18th of June which was yesterday. Zenith bank just debited my account yesterday. Only for me to login to my Zenith mobile app to notice the funds wer converted to USD, I called their customer care this morning, they said it was still in process, ND some other bullshits. Am really confused now. I need your help on what to do now
What is your question? If it is about the bank charging you in USD then you shouldn't worry about it. Send the transfer details to your school immediately to let them know you made payment and wait for their response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by k997bomb: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
harijhe7:

I am an hnd graduate of banking and finance and I was accepted to Saskatchewan polytechnic to study business diploma for two years. I have paid $7k out of $13k of the tuition fee before application. I applied for visa but was refused on the following grounds

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I applied for my gcm notes from cic and was provided with the attached documents yesterday. Pls help out. I really don’t know how to go about it. I’m tired.

Hi, sorry about the refusal. This is clearly a result of the program you chose. It doesn't show any progression in your studies going for a "Diploma". Judging by your limited travel history thr VO obviously believe you are trying to immigrate to canada via the study route. Also your study plan might have been poor and vague and will need to be re-drafted and evaluated. Dont give up you just have to sit and figure out the best approach. You can go through the platform to get the answers you seek.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obehi44:

This means you were probably given a conditional acceptance letter and you failed to meet up with the requirements. Hence, the admission getting revoked. You might therefore need to re apply.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Aww thank you. That's very kind of you to say.

Hopeful2019:
You are very correct. I always like your comments and suggestions. You deserve a feather in your cap.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
1. Modify that post you made by deleting the picture, then edit that picture and remove all your details, especially name, surname, application and uci (if applicable). After it has been edited and your personal information redacted, you can attach it again to a post.

2. I am assuming you submitted just these documents because of ignorance, so I would neither castigate nor scold you. I'll just suggest you go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp to check the required documents. Or you could check this link out https://www.nairaland.com/4773130/canadian-student-visa-thread-part#71833412. When you've done your due diligence, but still have more questions, come back and ask them.

Good luck.

Rosemary1295:

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by TheAfrikan: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
hiambenson:
I noticed that no one has answered your question and I guess you haven't been an avid reader of this forum. Co-Op doesn't guarantee study visa approval but you'll get to work full time while studying. Imagine working 40hrs/week unlike those without Co-Op who are mandated to work for just 20hrs/week. I think another good reason is that you might be lucky and possibly gain full time employment after graduation depending on how well you play your cards.....Others can throw more light if you aren't satisfied. smiley

Goodevening,

I'll like to correct the bolded, a co-op permit means you'll have a semester or so (depending on the institution or course) where you will need to work as part of your program requirements (a good example is the SIWES program done in Nigeria), it is only applicable during that term and not during your normal school hours (that remains 20hrs per week during school hours and 40hrs during scheduled breaks).

Every other thing seems in other.

Hope this helps?

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by hiambenson: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
In addition to what kcosam said, I suggest you also apply to 2-3 schools (if you can) offering programs of your choice just to be on the safe side considering the fact that the school which withdrew your application might not be swift enough to offer you admission the second time before your visa gets approved. smiley

Obehi44:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
From my personal experience, you do not need to fill or upload that document. The visa you get on approval of your study permit application is a TRV (temporary resident visa) already. You only get your study permit when you get to Canada.

Please if you can apply by yourself - this is very possible, 90% of us here did it ourselves - apply, and don't engage the services of an agent.

Good luck.

Vesment:

(Opens a new window)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ALT2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello house, with this refusal doom that is looming over everyone who received BVL, can one still reapply for Fall by first week in July.

Also is it advisable to include general ielts result in study app?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by hiambenson: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
You're totally right. Pardon my shortcomings. smiley I responded based on what I could remember at that point in time and that was why I suggested he/she gets more responses from knowledgeable people in the forum.

TheAfrikan:

Goodevening,

I'll like to correct the bolded, a co-op permit means you'll have a semester or so (depending on the institution or course) where you will need to work as part of your program requirements (a good example is the SIWES program done in Nigeria), it is only applicable during that term and not during your normal school hours (that remains 20hrs per week during school hours and 40hrs during scheduled breaks).

Every other thing seems in other.

Hope this helps?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bracha: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
This has crossed my mind before. While I don't think there is a particular way to "solve it", because in all sincerity it cannot be solved. What I suggest is putting in an early application to avoid stories that do not touch.

k997bomb:
Sorry this doesn't answer your question.
But I have to ask
A particular monicker posted previously that during this period the VOs usually give a general denial letter and the gcms notes the guy posted is the same as the this particular one.
Does that really mean that there is actually a number of applications they can approve each month?
How do we solve this issue if they don't really review some applications and give a general denial and the same gcms note reason.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by abusmanlouis: 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
hiambenson:
In addition to what kcosam said, I suggest you also apply to 2-3 schools (if you can) offering programs of your choice just to be on the safe side considering the fact that the school which withdrew your application might not be swift enough to offer you admission the second time before your visa gets approved. smiley

if the school has given you an option for deferral for the next two intake, you have no fear.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by TheAfrikan: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
hiambenson:
You're totally right. Pardon my shortcomings. smiley I responded based on what I could remember at that point in time and that was why I suggested he/she gets more responses from knowledgeable people in the forum.

It's all good buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aisha77: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
kcosam:

Sorry about your visa refusal, you didn't state your previous course of study and the current admitted program. Is there a study progression? Is there any unexplained study gaps? Is your previous study related to your job?
previous course of study is economics and I went for a cabin crew course and now work as a cabin crew for 3 years, no study gap of up to a year and any gap inbtw I was working as a cabin crew. I was going to an aviation school to be a pilot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.