Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1023047 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
pete26:
Hmmm
...na wa oo, this processes keeps getting tougher
Yes it is, and the more CIC catches people using fake/doctored bank statements and other documents the harder it will get for genuine applicants to get TRV

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Danny7: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys, i recently got a letter from ircc requesting me to submit my passport, after 6 months of waiting, Praise God. Please i'll like to ask when will i get my passport back from the consulate.

I submitted it here in Abuja Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nija4us: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
sleekysoft:
Please who is coming to MUN soon!! Grenfell Campus Corner brook .. please signify

I know someone coming to MUN st Johns this fall, any cheaper way to route the ticketing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nija4us: 11:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Please house, how does one route a cheaper flight to St Johns, Newfoundland, Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by richcasey: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
nija4us:
Please house, how does one route a cheaper flight to St Johns, Newfoundland, Thanks

www.skyscanner.net
www.momondo.com
www.wakanow.com
www.travel.jumia.com
www.expedia.com

Ethiopian airline mobile app
Egypt air mobile app
Brussels airlines

Search these websites aggressively in incognito mode, you'll eventually find one that drops in price but I must warn you to book quickly as the prices will go up, this season till September is a high season therefore the days of 295k Ethiopian airline for Muritala to Pearson is 'gone till November' cheesy

Do not, I repeat do not visit travelstart as the lowest now on that site starts from 500k

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by guzenaira: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Qudkom:
Sister Obehi44 I have been noticing your recent contributions. Very insightful. I pray you get yours very soon.

Amen!!

Her zeal to see applicants succeed got me.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by guzenaira: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Danny7:
Hello guys, i recently got a letter from ircc requesting me to submit my passport, after 6 months of waiting, Praise God. Please i'll like to ask when will i get my passport back from the consulate.

God on your side, 5-10 working days. But always make use of the tracking number given to you.

Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OliviaPretty9: 4:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Congratulations @Kenny..... I am happy for you.

Please I checked through University of Saskatchewan but discovered application for Fall2020 is yet to be available.. Would you advise I apply for winter 2020 or wait for Fall 2020?....

Also the school says I can apply without securing a potential supervisor --is this another scam?

Thanks

Kenny4real68:
APPROVAL ALERT GUYS!!!

I was in the bathroom taking my bath and at the same time playing music with my phone, my music got interrupted and it was an email that entered. Still sponging my body I walked close to my phone to see and it was CIC “donotreply”, you have a new message(s) in your account, I didn’t even know when my sponge fell off my hands. I just picked my phone and ran out of the bathroom like that with my soapy body, my mother saw me on the way and was surprised!.. I told her mum the hour is here Canada just replied and I don’t know if it’s a refusal or approval- she shouted and joined me as I run to my room-. As I was logging into my account my hands were uncontrollably and terribly shaking, My mum kept shouting for grace as my account was loading, lo and behold it’s an approval guys.. we laughed and hugged ourselves grin. Now, Let me go back and complete my shower will be back for the full testimony.

IJE CANADA ADIRO NFE (Canada Journey is not easy!!!)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sleekysoft(m): 4:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Keep me posted bro
Ayodeji787:

Same me again Jibola.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 4:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Uni of Calgary said the same thing and got back to me after 4 months saying they couldn't allocate a supervisor to me. Big scam! It's best you get in touch with one first before applying tbh.
OliviaPretty9:
Congratulations @Kenny..... I am happy for you.

Please I checked through University of Saskatchewan but discovered application for Fall2020 is yet to be available.. Would you advise I apply for winter 2020 or wait for Fall 2020?....

Also the school says I can apply without securing a potential supervisor --is this another scam?

Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by OliviaPretty9: 6:25am On Jun 26, 2019
@wayne--thanks alot... But why do schools engage in this process?... It's like them not keeping their words.

quote author=waynee2baba post=79674065]Uni of Calgary said the same thing and got back to me after 4 months saying they couldn't allocate a supervisor to me. Big scam! It's best you get in touch with one first before applying tbh. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Oladimejii(m): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2019
What can be deduced from this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by jaybaby2017: 6:53am On Jun 26, 2019
My husband is school in UNBC presently.

I hope to join him once my SOWP is out.

Bella25:
Please has anybody gotten admission into UNBC for January 2020? I just joined Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Green4(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2019
jaybaby2017:
My husband is school in UNBC presently.

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by justwise(m): 7:25am On Jun 26, 2019
pete26:
please with respect to this fraudulent SOA issue, after submitting your SOA with your application, and some amount of money is withdrawn to carry out a business transaction, as CIC carry out their verification would this raise any red flag is there a way they check for the amount left in the account or is it just about the authenticity of the account?

This is not a good idea and shouldn’t be encouraged

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Green4(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Danny7:

Hopefully 5 working days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Green4(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Amen o! Thank you very much Boss. I received your private message, I will create chance to respond to it and also review your SOP, if that would make you happy wink

Thanks allot sir.... Still waiting patiently
Currently at the verge of my application. undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MizJae: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone. I am new to this tread . Just got my acceptance letter from Humber college Toronto. Please how do I go about the student visa and co-op work permit .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by kcosam: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Danny7:

Congratulations! No one can really say when you are likely going to get your passport back from CIC, we have seen different cases on that issue here where some took about 3weeks while others stayed more. Just be patient and wait in prayers.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Danny7: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks a lot guys, but my tracking id keeps displaying no records found.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Paramedickelvin: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2019
Good morning guys I submitted on may 2 with Medical result change to pass but since I haven't gotten any update,And today is just the 8weeks When do I start to panick?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Oluwaloseyi66: 9:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Danny7:
Thanks a lot guys, but my tracking id keeps displaying no records found.
on CIC or VFS ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ELV01(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Good Morning All, Please who has a recent update on applying for BCS Certificate? kindly come through pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Paramedickelvin:
Good morning guys I submitted on may 2 with Medical result change to pass but since I haven't gotten any update,And today is just the 8weeks When do I start to panick?
good morning, when the next email isn't a passport request. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Paramedickelvin: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks.... Hopefully
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bella25(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=jaybaby2017 post=79675613]My husband is school in UNBC presently.

Wow congratulations..I pray I will be able to testify soon because it’s taking forever for UNBC to answer me on my admission status
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Francejaik(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2019
JustMellow:

Big congratulations, what a soap opera grin grin

Lol. Funny

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Green4(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2019
i need your assistance @justmellow

Francejaik:

Lol. Funny
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Francejaik(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2019
emeritus00:
PPR at exactly 12pm...

Online Application
Application submitted on 19th April
Biometric Request on 20th April
Biometric done on 23rd April
Medical Request on 2nd May
Medical done on 14th May
Medical passed on 20th May
Biometric Correspondence Letter received on 28th May
Approved and PPR on 24th June

Documents submitted will be shared later. I submitted few documents anyway

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olaola17: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Wow! Thank you so much for your candid advice.
I will read more on the necessary relevant document and see how best i can work on the SOAs .
I really do appreciate it. Thanks @JustMellow.

JustMellow:

In brief, the concerns raised by the VO isn't too much and can be tackled. The concerns points majorly to your study plan and level of establishment in Nigeria. This involves your economic capacity, future plans, economic prospect of the intended course even to your hometies from an economic viewpoint. In your study plan, try to show correlation between Administrative personal and Sociology, connect them and hint on the job/economic prospect and future plans in both or either field.

Showing documents that relates to a certain situation of your application is one thing and connecting these documents in your study plan to build on a proper convincing is another thing.

The closing balance of your father isn't bad at all though it also depends on his family compilation/dependents, but if he can up it to 10m or above, then good. Also, your closing balance of 2.5m isn't bad as well, just include your BS. Irrespective of who your sponsor is, if you can get your first semester tuition fees paid outside the 8m of your father, more better.

Make sure you include any relevant documents that shows his source of funds and proof of funds likewise yours i.e. employment letters, CAC, etc. You can search through the forum for more supporting documents relevant to your case.

Good luck!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.