Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (36081 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by meobizy(f): 11:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Green snakes live on trees where they can effectively camouflage themselves.
Does that mean OP lives in a tree?

You can not kill animals and yet constantly send the guard to set traps and chemicals.
The man hand break?
Why doesn’t he kill the snake himself?
Look around your neighborhood, I’m sure you'll see teenagers willing to kill it for a token.
If the sight annoys you take action yourself.
I hate the sight of rats but I was once forced to kill ten at a go with bare hands after they frustrated my sleep for days on end.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Ifexontop(m): 11:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Don't kill it that snake dosen't look for trouble in my place we warship it. Maybe it connected to you somehow you need to ask your perant about it before you put yourself into trouble, because killing it we attract so many of them in your house.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by nathpope(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
pocohantas:

You know how much onions be now? Wey im go burn fresh onions round im house?

You know how much him go spend for hospital or better still take buy drugs should the snake bite am?
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by nathpope(m): 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ifexontop:
Don't kill it that snake dosen't look for trouble in my place we warship it. Maybe it connected to you somehow you need to ask your perant about it before you put yourself into trouble, because killing it we attract so many of them in your house.

Inside life... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Odukes(m): 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
If what you say is true and your are sure the snake leaves in the fence, simply just buy fuel of five liters or ten, pour it round your fence, you will never see it again, but when pouring the fuel invite some one brave to help kill the snake because it will surely run out immediately, except if it has relocated or gone to feed else where.

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by frozen70(f): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2019
The snake you are talking about is not just one particular snake but many of that same size

Snakes breeds around your area

Ask other residents if they have ever noticed such snakes around their own compound

Ask the megards how often they see such snakes

Get bitter cola and spread around your compound

There is this particular flower that kills snakes, ask those selling followers to sell them to you then you plant it around you

Keep monitoring them gradually you will eliminate all

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by encrypt(m): 12:48am On Jun 09, 2019
The green snake you just described is harmless. They are non-venomous. Just get fuel and pour fuel on it next time you see it. I know because that's what i did.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:22am On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:

You know how much onions be now? Wey im go burn fresh onions round im house?
I just find this comment funny! grin
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Premiumwriter: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2019
LofP:
grin grin grin

-Alert some security men in your environment. Get their number on your phone for immediate summon the moment you see the snake again.

-Alternatively, seek a fumigator and give him the job to clear your compound, specifically in the suspected hiding place. You can purchase some of the remedies specified here and let the fumigator do the job for you.

-You can call the snake out by lighting some marijuana flames when it burns for a while, any snake in the environment will automatically come out to enjoy the natural mystic smell. Then you can proceed to the mission of exterminating the snake by force or chemical weapons.
light Marijuana?

You want make the snake high before the attack
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by owila4luv(m): 2:06am On Jun 09, 2019
the time you're wasting here is enough to fumigate
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by kikake: 2:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Lala just wouldn't surface early for solutions here.

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by enemyofprogress: 2:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Lalasticlala to the rescue
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Raylight2(m): 3:09am On Jun 09, 2019
BossNation:

Bro the snake will just come out stay for some minutes and enter the fence again cos there are some holes around it
get a bricklayer to fill up the holes
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:39am On Jun 09, 2019
MrOfficer:
Green snakes are non venomous so they are completely harmless. Nothing to worry about.

Snake Master
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Neil0072009(m): 4:12am On Jun 09, 2019
BossNation:
Hello nairalanders, Am actually in some sort of problem right now and I need help from experienced people.

There's this very tiny green snake that is always staying on the fence of my house for some years now "2 years" or so.

Sometimes I won't see it in months but it's just going to come out again and I have phobia for all animals...I can't even kill lizard.

I've bought sarosate and gave one of the guards in the estate to help me spray it around but this snake will still come out.

I even went to meet these people selling farming equipments but I've bought all sort of chemicals still this snake is still coming out and the snake looks fearless cos there are times when I'll wave hands just to scare it but it won't move an inch.

I rarely go out now cos of this snake and I ought to have used cooked eggs but it's very tiny and long so it may not even swallow it..." tiny like a pencil but very long and green all over".

Please nairalanders I'll be extremely glad if anyone can proffer a solution that will send this snake away forever and ever.

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Neil0072009(m): 4:13am On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Neil0072009 post=79150560][/quote]
Same here o but I kill them all the time that a picture below

Just try to man up and kill it o
So it doesn’t go into your apartment one day o
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Pour petrol into the damn hole and run away with speed of light
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by odogwu9(m): 4:51am On Jun 09, 2019
BossNation:
Hello nairalanders, Am actually in some sort of problem right now and I need help from experienced people.

There's this very tiny green snake that is always staying on the fence of my house for some years now "2 years" or so.

Sometimes I won't see it in months but it's just going to come out again and I have phobia for all animals...I can't even kill lizard.

I've bought sarosate and gave one of the guards in the estate to help me spray it around but this snake will still come out.

I even went to meet these people selling farming equipments but I've bought all sort of chemicals still this snake is still coming out and the snake looks fearless cos there are times when I'll wave hands just to scare it but it won't move an inch.

I rarely go out now cos of this snake and I ought to have used cooked eggs but it's very tiny and long so it may not even swallow it..." tiny like a pencil but very long and green all over".

Please nairalanders I'll be extremely glad if anyone can proffer a solution that will send this snake away forever and ever.

The Snake Is Just Trying To Rep Its City Thile...It's Just Trying To - Reptile...
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by stchinedu: 5:36am On Jun 09, 2019
MrOfficer:
Green snakes are non venomous so they are completely harmless. Nothing to worry about.

My brother, please don't endanger people's lives.

There are at least three green snakes I know...

1. Green vine snake (Opheodrys aestivus).. . Non venomous

2. Green mamba... Highly venomous

3. The Twig Snake (thelotornis capensis)... Venomous

From the three mentioned above, only one is non venomous while the rest are dangerous with venom that can kill a full grown man within minutes.

Please, if in doubt, you could Google and learn. Don't go around with that erroneous notion that 'GREEN SNAKES ARE HARMLESS', you will be putting yourself and fans in danger.

My two cent.

4 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by 1kinggy(m): 5:41am On Jun 09, 2019
BossNation:

Bro the snake will just come out stay for some minutes and enter the fence again cos there are some holes around it

are there bushes around your house or small farms? Create a good buffer between your fence and those bushes around you. the animal lives in your fence because rodents also hide in the fence.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by MikeB3(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Look for people to locate and kill the animal for you bro.

Get your Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Business Name, Limited Liability, Incorporated Trustees & NGO Registration done in a jiffy at BAYCRIS UNIVERSAL VENTURES. Shop 1, POWA Complex, Orita Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State. You can contact me on 07036016999, 08021359551. Bayojunior3@gmail.com, Baycrisventures377@gmail.com.
Thank you!
NOTE: The registration will be swiftly processed with a reasonable price.
Also, no matter where you reside in our beloved country, it can be done.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Chibyke009(m): 5:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Use bitter kola, ignorance is disease o. with 50 naira bitter koala, the snake will cry and run away and will never come back again. The snake will hate u and u will hate it

3 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by tightpussy156: 6:09am On Jun 09, 2019
look at the way u are afraid like a little baby.common stand up an kill that snake u are a man not a woman. na man like u go they fear cockroach.Those that will quote me wrong should take back door.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Teeboi56: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2019
That snake is too sharp i swear
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by mascot87(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2019
BossNation:

Bro seeing it alone scares me I just want it to leave

Bros,it's very simple. Just block all the hole around the fence including the top of the fence
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by ojsmscom(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2019
kindly get like 50pces of kola nut. scatter it around that vicinity and all your compound.no reptile will near your area.do it and thank me later.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by soleexx(m): 6:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The snake is suning it's self

I hail oo smiley
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by kenny160: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2019
try sniper it will do the work and also block the hole make it no be say dem don plenty 4dre
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Duchessjenny1: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2019
08174957940 message me on WhatsApp I will tell u a detail approach u can use to drive it away
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by donchyke1975: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Please let's not crucify him,I had experience like that,my Land lady did rituals and all her houses there a snake there.One day a CAPENTER came to patch leaking roof and saw the snake on the roof,shouted and almost fell from two storey building.The snake fell down and tenants kill it,when she came heard she was furious with the CAPENTER and terminated his contract for talking. That's how I pack out o.my brother please pack out.

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Telsa(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Guyman02:

He should rush to go and spray it on the snake? Person wey dey fear green snake and dey wave am from 200m away na him you dey ask to go and look the snake face to face and spray it with gamalin 20? shocked shocked
I no know for am o. Person wey no fit kill the so called "tiny" snake, na im go come dey mix mix put keep for house inflammable mixture?
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by MrBONE2(m): 7:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Guyman02:

He should rush to go and spray it on the snake? Person wey dey fear green snake and dey wave am from 200m away na him you dey ask to go and look the snake face to face and spray it with gamalin 20? shocked shocked

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / Rainbow Seen In Lagos Today! (pic) / Photos From The Fatal Accident On Ikorodu Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.