Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (36137 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by foster212: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Use kerosene. Thank me later.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by GoodMuyis(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Bro the snake will just come out stay for some minutes and enter the fence again cos there are some holes around it

Are you ready for snake Barbecue

Cover the last hole she enter,
Make a small on it
put a lot of petrol
Set it on fire

Two things will happen:
1=> Either the snake come out to hug you
2=> The snake dies by burning

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by UpdatesiOS147(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
cybersoldiers:
The snake is simply watching over you

Ancestors dey observe you.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Babsunclejoe(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
It’s Rainy time.Soldier Ants called Ijalo would emerge to cause discomfort in homed&gardens.
Don’t waste efforts & money on kerosene or petrol or any expensive/harmful repellant to destroy them.JUST USE ANY DETERGENT(OMO)DISOLVED IN WATER TO WET THEM.They die immediately.

Snakes and Honey

Do you have snakes harassing you in your house, office or farm?

To flush out the snake, just light a whole paper soaked in honey and place it in the middle of the Living Room or at the Centre of your Office. Open the door, and wherever the snake is hiding in the house, it will rush out urgently and you'll end up with it outside.

The smell of burnt honey is a strong repulsive nightmare for all dangerous reptiles
Pls Share for the benefit of others.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by LofP(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin grin

-Alert some security men in your environment. Get their number on your phone for immediate summon the moment you see the snake again.

-Alternatively, seek a fumigator and give him the job to clear your compound, specifically in the suspected hiding place. You can purchase some of the remedies specified here and let the fumigator do the job for you.

-You can call the snake out by lighting some marijuana flames when it burns for a while, any snake in the environment will automatically come out to enjoy the natural mystic smell. Then you can proceed to the mission of exterminating the snake by force or chemical weapons.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by lereinter(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Just buy petrol and pour it into the cracks

You can mix some reptile chasing chemical with the petrol before pouring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by pek(m): 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buy bitter cola and throw around the area. Put fresh ones every three months.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Jaideyone(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
dapadawee:
sorry have killed up to three snake in my house. the truth is that you are not mature In your mind and not fit for marriage self. because if u have a woman at home they are more scary poisoning and dangerous than snake.
so ability to kill snake is what makes one fit for marriage? what a clown grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by ajiwo1: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:
Green snakes are non venomous so they are completely harmless. Nothing to worry about.
Green snake are very bad I killed one today.

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by sorextee(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Spray teargas inside d hole.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by imustsaymymindo: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
This reminds me of "Popo". A black snake that came periodically on the fence laced with barb-wire for over 4 years. Such effontery, crawls gallantly, makes me shiver always. It's been 3 years I last saw Popo. I guess it died naturally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't know why this post is funny to me grin
Because I would do the exam same thing.
But God has given us Dominion over all these things sha oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by emerged01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stop behaving like woman,hold your cutlass,go outside and kill the fuckin snake.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by kaziblake(f): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

That MAY be somehow impossible but a user prescribed sniper maybe I'll get that as well
Better Still get these snakes charmer to help you with it
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Mulatta(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Dude its a garden snake, Green viper and mamba are big and long not pencil tiny.
P.S: somehow if you can identify the eye shape this will reduce your fear, snakes with round eye are not venomous snakes with eye that looks like one are venomous also non venomous snakes have eyes on their head not sides like venomous snakes
HOW TO ERADICATE: buy rat gum, find all sorts of insects like cockroaches/crickets "live ones" and put it on the rat gum "make sure those insects don't die", find a openly near where you usually see it and place the rat gum there.
WHEN TO PUT IT: snakes are cold bloody animals meaning they love sun and hate cold, therefore the best time to place your trap is after rain should fall, the snake will want to stay under the sun to receive sunlight and stay cool. Hopefully it see the trap and it sticks to the gum.
P.S: I can help you catch it but you will pay.

5 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by adem30: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Bro the snake will just come out stay for some minutes and enter the fence again cos there are some holes around it
Slice some onion in your blocks, that wil be the last time u will see it
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Oyindidi(f): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
MrOfficer:
Green snakes are non venomous so they are completely harmless. Nothing to worry about.
You are right

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by BossNation(m): 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Thanks to the mod who pushed this to FP and thanks to everyone who suggested a thing or two.
I'll definitely try all the options listed and update y'all on the outcome.
thanks so much NairaLanders

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Toseenlove: 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:
Hello nairalanders, Am actually in some sort of problem right now and I need help from experienced people.

There's this very tiny green snake that is always staying on the fence of my house for some years now "2 years" or so.

Sometimes I won't see it in months but it's just going to come out again and I have phobia for all animals...I can't even kill lizard.

I've bought sarosate and gave one of the guards in the estate to help me spray it around but this snake will still come out.

I even went to meet these people selling farming equipments but I've bought all sort of chemicals still this snake is still coming out and the snake looks fearless cos there are times when I'll wave hands just to scare it but it won't move an inch.

I rarely go out now cos of this snake and I ought to have used cooked eggs but it's very tiny and long so it may not even swallow it..." tiny like a pencil but very long and green all over".

Please nairalanders I'll be extremely glad if anyone can proffer a solution that will send this snake away forever and ever.

Lol It's like this one na botee....I guess u are pranking or looking for attention!!! Or there might be more to this your fairy tales. Imagine wasting money to buy different types of Pesticides & Insecticides because of one little snake I go knak with my bare palm mtcheew.

2 Likes

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by RalphJean: 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
After 2 years. Snake is still like pencil.
Which kain snake be dat 1?
Why you no snap picture Mek we see?

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Dizzytee: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
pocohantas:

You know how much onions be now? Wey im go burn fresh onions round im house?
savagE!
but onions isnt that so expensive, worst come to worst 200naira
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Henri8: 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Picture of the snake?
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by BossNation(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol It's like this one na botee....I guess u are pranking or looking for attention!!! Or there might be more to this your fairy tales. Imagine wasting money to buy different types of Pesticides & Insecticides because of one little snake I go knak with my bare palm mtcheew.
Am actually very serious bro
I no fit dey joke with that Kain thing now
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by BossNation(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
RalphJean:
After 2 years. Snake is still like pencil.
Which kain snake be dat 1?
Why you no snap picture Mek we see?
Once I sight the snake I always rush to close all windows at home and it never occurred to me to snap as well.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Tedassie(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Buy bitter kola,peel it off and drop it around your compound.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Reelmii: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

then block the holes on the fence with cement or will it break it
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by 11doubledee: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Why is lalastic like this sef
When we are in dying need of his help,he's usually no where to be found.
His suggestion will be the perfect solution I guess. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Reelmii: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

Quite funny.
Bro I just want it to leave and never return
but the snake has been there before u moved in.... why u wan chase tenant wey u meet for house

both of u re co-tenants... be ur brother's keeper

1 Like

Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol nah real SMACKDOWN

grin

3kay945:

Ordinary kerosene or petrol will do the trick. Let the guy pour enough inside the hole. For smackdown, let him put fire.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Reelmii: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eberejesus111:

Although I don't reckon killing God's own creature but as far is disturbing you were it's not supposed to be, and you've giving it all the warning. I reckon you try the egg.

Snakes have elastic body's that make them to swallow something four times bigger than them. So if it sees the egg, there's a likely tendency it would eat it.

But normally green snakes are like that, they are mostly insectivorous eating animals and they mostly stand like that when seeing someone. Why it stood when you waved or did something and it seemed fearless it's because it was stunned.

They won't bite you but would pretend like their venomous when they're not. When you attack now, you'll see it running away. grin
does eggs kill snakes

how does it work
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by deavicky(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
BossNation:

try and be a man, kill it. God has given us dominion over them. If u didn't like it's present, gether momentum one day to flog the morofoko with better stick.
Re: Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! by Laxy009(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Guy why bothering yourself . Just buy at least 5 liters of Pertol at home and keep it safe . Once the snake come outside next time just pour the content on it . Or once the snake crawl back to it hole pour the fuel inside the hole . It will come out itself and fold and eventually die .

The fuel chemicals will make it powerless .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: World Fattest Woman With Husband. / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.