Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? (11151 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
Oh of course MEN like their women standing up for them and defending AT ALL COSTS, duh!

You go girl, FIGHT WITH YOUR MAN IF YOU GOT TO, it a cruel world we live in and sometimes, WOMEN CAN HELP BATTLES WON, otherwise why did the CREATOR created the women? Surely we aren't ONLY GOOD FOR AN AWESOME LAY,
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by madlady(f): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2010
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MrCork21: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2010
QUEEN EVE CELEBRATING HER 4OTH BIRTHDAY PARTY, AND SHE WAS LOOKING FOR HER BIRTHDAY CAKE.

SOMEBODY STOLE IT!!!!!

Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by madlady(f): 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^^ angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Prodigalangelo: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2010
Yep my bebe boo is a ride or die chickk.
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2010
40? Damn let me reach 30 first!!!

No, I wasn't looking for birthday cake, I was looking for YOUR TINY DICCCK MR COCK,

Unfortunately, I have not been successful and will try again another day! kiss
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
Awwww Mommie Maddie!!!

My husband and I was jamming to the clip, HE SAID THAT ABOUT RIGHT HOW HE DESCRIBE HIS WIFIE!

(my husband can't dance for real) Don't tell him I said it! Whoooo lawd!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by madlady(f): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
^^Ok baby girl tell your Husband this is the one we chill to. kiss

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3r7YT1rroM?fs=1&hl=en_GB"
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by james1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2010
I love gurls with guts!!I have this storm of a lady as a friend;she would shove rubbish back in your face. weak women piss me off but if I find myself with them I stand up for em.
Gurl's with nerve ROCK!!!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by nanidee(f): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
A-40:

You are the last of a dying breed. Keep doing what you are doing! We fellas appreciate it

yeah dude, im just being me, . kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 1:58am On Oct 03, 2010
I like that Mommie Maddie, it got that REGGAE feel to it! My husband said to tell you I GOT A MOUTH that gon GET ME TARGETED, I told him do he want a dumb wife or a smart wife, HE SAID HE STAND DIGRESSED,

Women who have wits CAN WITHSTAND anything, that what I am about, I am a ride or die chick for my HUSBAND!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by madlady(f): 4:42am On Oct 03, 2010
queeneve:

I like that Mommie Maddie, it got that REGGAE feel to it! My husband said to tell you I GOT A MOUTH that gon GET ME TARGETED, I told him do he want a dumb wife or a smart wife, HE SAID HE STAND DIGRESSED,

Women who have wits CAN WITHSTAND anything, that what I am about,

I am a ride or die chick for my HUSBAND!

You go girl, standing by your man (in all ways) should be the way to go. Most guys would do the same also.
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2010
JA? Just Africans?
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by madlady(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MsPotato(f): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2010
No, I dont think Im a ride or Die chick. Im just Gabby. I treat my man how I wanted to be treated (but the difference is I needed to suit his ego[b] a little [/b] :Pcause he is a man, not a woman) And I do everything based on agreement and satisfaction from both parties (he and I) and know as a woman, where you stand. Thats it. No ride or die or sheesh kebab or antyhing like that. I wont be that perfect. na ahh! wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
How you know I got a RED WIG, (looking at computer cam) grin

Well, one I can think of is when her husband or man is down and out, SHE STEP IN AND carry him until he can get on his feet,

Sometimes soldiers can be wounded and need the nurse (wife) to nurse them back to health so they can go back into the battle,
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by Ladyjide(f): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
I would consider myself a ride or die chick to a certain extent, but for the most part- I am not going be out in public   fighting, takes too much energy and I have too much to loose, and I was always told ladies don't fight( unless provoked) but I AM always prepared with some choice words in my back pocket (maybe I have a short fuse when it comes to disrespect)!!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ride and Die chick does not involves fights, or necessarily start fights,

THAT A THUGGISH CHICK, big difference!

Ride and die chick stands up for her man REGARDLESS OF the situation,

Now the definition clear?
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by 190: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
Im a Thugish guy, but needs a ride chick.
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MsPotato(f): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
190:

Im a Thugish guy, but needs a ride chick.

U are the main cause of most fights here on NL. U sayin? grin
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by 190: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ms. Potato:

U are the main cause of most fights here on NL. U sayin? grin

yes i am grin
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MsPotato(f): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
190:

yes i am grin

Thank you for admiting wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by 190: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^
sweetheart u are welcome!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MsPotato(f): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
190:

^^
sweetheart u are welcome!

chei! tongue
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2010
Sure, when hell freezes over!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2010
Don't you have one already, YOU KNOW MY BIRTHDAY PICTURE, WITH YOU SANDWICH between me and my potna?
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MrCork21: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
Madam why are u so dramacalick? arent u supose to be a lady? (no ofiense)
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
Proper English please!
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MrCork21: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2010
madam i have moiney, I dont need English!

madam, Can I impregnate your mobile phone with my Number, and then we talk ( i call yoiu?)
wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by queeneve: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
What part of I AM MARRIED, you do not understand?
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MrCork21: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2010
Marrrried?? angry ANd, Listen, Madam, every good car has a spare tyre, let me be your spare tyre,

just in case he mess up!! wink
Re: Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? by MsPotato(f): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
Mr-Cork:

Madam why are u so dramacalick? arent u supose to be a lady? (no ofiense)

Mr-Cork:

madam i have moiney, I dont need English!

madam, Can I impregnate your mobile phone with my Number, and then we talk ( i call yoiu?)
wink

Mr-Cork:

Marrrried?? angry ANd, Listen, Madam, every good car has a spare tyre, let me be your spare tyre,

just in case he mess up!! wink

ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin

Na waa oo. This guy is a yeye fowl! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 5) / Ladies Una Go Hear Am Now Buhari Don Win "Abeg No Join Ashawo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.