Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

7 Magazines That Pay $400 For Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 7 Magazines That Pay $400 For Writers (377 Views)

Where Can I Find Magazines That Accept Short Stories In Nigeria? / I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs/Magazines/Product Reviews / What Happened To Hints And Hearts Magazines? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Magazines That Pay $400 For Writers by Greatgr: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Magazine That pays $400 for writers

There is a human tendency of settling for less, and wanting to remain in one’s comfort zone. This was me. When I started writing, I was happy to just pay my monthly expenses. For some reason, I was afraid to venture out into unknown territories. Worse still, I felt like I did not deserve better opportunities because others were better than I was. But, I finally managed to get rid of my fears, and started approaching higher-paying markets.
Many writers struggle with similar kinds of fear but the secret lies in valuing your work, and looking for other people who will, too.
SHORT STORY CONTEST

MotorHome
https://www.motorhome.com
MotorHome Magazine is dedicated to covering the RV lifestyle. They are interested in DIY projects, interesting events and activities, motorhomes on the market, and anything else that reflects this particular lifestyle, and could potentially make a great read. They pay $400-$900 for articles on major travel, DIYs, technical matters, personality and getaway items. Word counts varies depending on the type of article accepted.

Click here to get more https://dollarupload.com/dl/9fc68

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping On The Same Bed With My Crush Part1 / The Secret Behind Easter Exposed! / The Greatest Heartbreak 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.