Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,369 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers (591 Views)

Inhumane Treatment Of UBA Customers In Canaanland, Ota / Beware! Sterling Bank Staff Are Fraudsters! / UBA Customers Count Losses In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by ngenec: 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
I really do not understand how some of you guys who work at this UBA bank sleep at night knowing so well you don't give a dam to help your customers plight. My younger sis has been with this bank for years and to see how you guys especially your customer service treat her, is uncalled for. Like if you dont wana help her then say u won't. 20,000naira is a lot of money for one to part with especially when the bank claims to be helping but for more than a month and some weeks now they can't do shit about it.

On the 3rd of May 2019,she used a first bank Atm at Ogui Road(Enugu). She requested for 20k. Her account was debited but she didn't get the money. She waited for the cash and nothing came through. She went to UBA bank Enugu (she is based in enugu) and made a complaint and from that day till date, its been one stories to another. Customer service acknowledged her complaint and said the money will be sent back into her account but it's been one story to another. Its even gotten to the point that her calls aren't pick anymore. A number was given to her to calls and even when she calls, the dick head who works for customer service doesn't pick up. This is not fair at all. This is some kind of fraud and little did I Know that banks do steal from their customers. Guys, life is already hard enough for one to add such miscellaneous to it. Please UBA customers care kindly returned her #20,000, in this Buhari government this money is much to part just like that
Re: UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by chrispapi11(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bros tweet them and tag CBN. OR SEND A MAIL TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE MAILBOX AND COPY CBN.

They'll respond asap
Re: UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
once she gets her money, transfer immediately to Union bank. here, all customers have their relationship manager who they can call at any time to resolve such issues within specified working days. It's why Buhari says it's his only Bank
Re: UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by ngenec: 11:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
chrispapi11:
Bros tweet them and tag CBN. OR SEND A MAIL TO THEIR CUSTOMER CARE MAILBOX AND COPY CBN.

They'll respond asap
Can you help me with CBN email
Re: UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by damselmiles: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2019
ngenec:
I really do not understand how some of you guys who work at this UBA bank sleep at night knowing so well you don't give a dam to help your customers plight. My younger sis has been with this bank for years and to see how you guys especially your customer service treat her, is uncalled for. Like if you dont wana help her then say u won't. 20,000naira is a lot of money for one to part with especially when the bank claims to be helping but for more than a month and some weeks now they can't do shit about it.

On the 3rd of May 2019,she used a first bank Atm at Ogui Road(Enugu). She requested for 20k. Her account was debited but she didn't get the money. She waited for the cash and nothing came through. She went to UBA bank Enugu (she is based in enugu) and made a complaint and from that day till date, its been one stories to another. Customer service acknowledged her complaint and said the money will be sent back into her account but it's been one story to another. Its even gotten to the point that her calls aren't pick anymore. A number was given to her to calls and even when she calls, the dick head who works for customer service doesn't pick up. This is not fair at all. This is some kind of fraud and little did I Know that banks do steal from their customers. Guys, life is already hard enough for one to add such miscellaneous to it. Please UBA customers care kindly returned her #20,000, in this Buhari government this money is much to part just like that

Wow sorry to hear about this o. I had a similar issue in the past. Just send a message to their twitter handle @UBACares or @UBAgroup. The person that contacted me from there was really helpful.
Re: UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by rhodu: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
ngenec:

Sorry to hear about this. i think their customer care unit should be able to resolve your sister's issue. tho even if a staff comes across this post there's no contact details to enable them engage you. Send them a DM on twitter or inbox them via Facebook. You could also call their quick response line, 012808800.
Re: UBA Customers Care Staff Are Very Callous To Their Customers by mikkyfresh(m): 2:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
ngenec:

Send them a message to have this resolved. Their online presence is effective and a message on Facebook or twitter will do.

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Floors The Uba Brothers Again @ The Tribunal / Crying Sticker Boy Oladee Is Angry About How His Meme Is Spreading(video) / Maaraji Didn't Give Me Open Hands-taaooma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.