Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President (33695 Views)

Senate President Lawan Felicitates With Omo-Agege As He Celebrates 56th Birthday / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Mystiquefia: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I'm not at all cos' the Senate is a collection of different of different parties too. Omo agege isn't a good choice . He's a clueless rogue senator that snatched the mace .

Simple prove u can't produce, just wagging your tongue. U must be one of these charge and bay lawyers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by farem: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
dedonfranco:
South East hatred towards APC is alarming legendary, playing a politics of bitterness. They should learn how to play politics not just business.
Omo-Agege will do very well, He's fearless, I support Him.

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Simple prove u can't produce, just wagging your tongue. U must be one of these charge and bay lawyers
hyprocrite Apc member that is in deluded state of mind. My question for you is that did clueless omo agege ordered his thugs to snatch the mace in the red chamber or not?
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by yusufmurry: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Correction. Omo-Agege is from SS/SE. So Igbos should be happy with this.

Stop that!.
I said SE...
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Odingo1: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
If SE is left out, it will not end Nigeria woes

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
it shows that you are not ready to learn, you never read about clueless omo agege ordering his thugs to snatch the mace .It really shows vividly that APC are party or rogues. I have already gave you the attention you want.
Pdp thought other political parties how to steal Mace and impeach speakers and Governors with as lillle as 5 legislators... So why are you crying?

Thank God they didn't learn how to kill politicians like Pdp do

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Afamed:

And which court declared Omo Agege as mace snatcher? You are pathetic wailer with no sense of reasoning
you are just ignorant of what you are saying here. The so called clueless mace snatcher was suspended in the 8th Senate for months before he went to court. What i know is that what goes around must surely comes around.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by henryhemon(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
No one deserves it more. Omo Agege mehnnnn

He was bold enough to demystify Saraki when all the other Senators were scared to death.

This is how it should be-

1. President - NW

2. Vice President - SW

3. Senate President- NE

4. Speaker, House of Reps - SW

Chairman Governor's Forum - SW

DSP - SS.

Dino from NC will take Minority Leader.

Let us leave SE to make up their minds about Biafuro

Igbos don't care about yeye positions. What has the position added to your life n those in your state? Your naivety is beyond redemption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Nah...u should be ashamed of yourself 4 havinq so much hatred on who you don't know...kolomentalist!
my question for you here's that did the clueless senator snatched the mace or not ?
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
yusufmurry:

Stop that!.
I said SE...
Are you an Afonja? Are you joking or what? Stop this divide and rule tactics... SE and SS are one and the same..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by henryhemon(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
yusufmurry:

Stop that!.
I said SE...

Really who cares? What has those that were even Senate presidents contributed to Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
my question for you here's that did the clueless senator snatched the mace or not ?
Since you are sure he snatched.the mace, show us some evidence like pics or so or just shut up

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by farem: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Well deserved. And since Igbos like to do "SS/SE", they should adopt Omo-Agege as one of their own...just like they did with GEJ. Thank you APC for giving the DSP slot to SS/SE tongue

In other word, Greater East! Na now South South go know say South East na baba nla selfish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Afamed: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you are just ignorant of what you are saying here. The so called clueless mace snatcher was suspended in the 8th Senate for months before he went to court. What i know is that what goes around must surely comes around.
You post before you reason. What was the court verdict? Habitual wailer

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Danwakae(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Orji Kalu and okorocha have spent a decade in senate

Are they the only ones contesting

Did APC zoned it to southeast ??

Even at that, you can't compare those former governors to Sen. Agege, what is Sen. Agege Antecedent ??, I am not trying to spoil market for u lols, cos.if he lose I stand to gain nothing, also if he wins...

Its just my view, and I'm sure u knw that..but for where mouth go chop has made u blind and I understand.

Wannanba sana'a bane...
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Afamed: 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Since you are sure he snatched.the mace, show us some evidence like pics or so or just shut up
Kindly ignore that boy. He deserves no attention
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by farem: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Afamed:

Serial wailer mourner
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Mystiquefia: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Danwakae:

Are they the only ones contesting

Did APC zoned it to southeast ??

Even at that, you can't compare those former governors to Sen. Agege, what is Sen. Agege Antecedent ??, I am not trying to spoil market for u lols, cos.if he lose I stand to gain nothing, also if he wins...

Its just my view, and I'm sure u knw that..but for where mouth go chop has made u blind and I understand.

Wannanba sana'a bane...

What are orji uzor Kalus antecedents in APC??
Last time I checked, okorocha was suspended for anti party activity's.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
dedonfranco:
South East hatred towards APC is alarming, playing a politics of bitterness. They should learn how to play politics not just business.
Omo-Agege will do very well, He's fearless, I support Him.
And we keep hating the party that has made Nigeria the poverty capital of the world. If they like let them move Abuja to South East, we can't be part of failure. Future will tell. No apologies

2 Likes

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by MetaPhysical: 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
you are right, but dont you think house of rep majority leader is too small for them, haba! Stil pity them na, next time, they wil not put all their eggs in one basket for pdp

They are not getting Majority Leader in House.

Speaker - SW
D Speaker - NC
Majority - NE
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Mystiquefia: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
hyprocrite Apc member that is in deluded state of mind. My question for you is that did clueless omo agege ordered his thugs to snatch the mace in the red chamber or not?

I answered your useless qtn already. Can't be going back and forth with you
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Xisnin(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fake news.
The headline is different from the body.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by bigpicture001: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
No one deserves it more. Omo Agege mehnnnn

He was bold enough to demystify Saraki when all the other Senators were scared to death.

This is how it should be-

1. President - NW

2. Vice President - SW

3. Senate President- NE

4. Speaker, House of Reps - SW

Chairman Governor's Forum - SW

DSP - SS.

Dino from NC will take Minority Leader.

Let us leave SE to make up their minds about Biafuro

Then giv them dia biafra instead of trying to b taller and the same time shorter than them
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Sterope(f): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tout for Senate leadership. No surprise there, they are all touts anyways.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Apostle Sulaimon has also confirmed that your most clueless Good luck Jonathan stole a lot of money from our common wealth.. What can you say to this Mr corrupt and shameless Hypocrite?

2 Likes

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by anonymous1759(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
So so pathetic, they finally endorsed maze snatcher Omo agege. Apc are just full of clueless liars and propagandists in governance .Pdp can't do such a thing.

Shatap
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Apostle Sulaimon has also confirmed that your most clueless Good luck Jonathan stole a lot of money from our common wealth.. What can you say to this Mr corrupt and shameless Hypocrite?
your hyprocrisy is beyond redemption, so your clueless and lifeless buhari government is saint Abi. Anti corruption my foot. Tell me what happened to goje #25b fraud, is Efcc not investigating him again niiiii clueless hyprocrite that never change for good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Danwakae(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

What are orji uzor Kalus antecedents in APC??
Last time I checked, okorocha was suspended for anti party activity's.

I ask u about Sen. Agege Antecedent, u r also asking me same question...

I am from the north and I live in 3 battalion warrri, I know all them, u can't even compare former gov. James Ibori to Okorocha, let alone his Boy Agege .

Did the PDP.not votes for Agege in Delta, lie make make God vex for u ??, Was Agege not a member of the PDP, DPP before ??, was he not also suspended by Delta APC , It's politics Sen. Agege is free to manovaur , that's the meaning of politics..

Pls don't compare Sen.Agege to great men, Agege jst started , he has tried on several occasions to be gov. faiked, so pls don't do that comparison that woikd not stop the senators from voting him should dey want him

Ka ji ko ??
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
your hyprocrisy is beyond redemption, so your clueless and lifeless buhari government is saint Abi. Anti corruption my foot. Tell me what happened to goje #25b fraud, is Efcc not investigating him again niiiii clueless hyprocrite that never change for good.
Stop.changing the topic... Do you agree with Apostle Sulaimon that Jonathan stole a lot of money? Yes or No? Stop spewing trash..

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
henryhemon:

Igbos don't care about yeye positions. What has the position added to your life n those in your state? Your naivety is beyond redemption.

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by charles0922(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Sonnobax15(m): 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Were you there when the mace was snatched away!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport / Yuletide: John Abang, Anambra Police Chief Storms Headbridge Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.