Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President (33675 Views)

EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by buharitill2023: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

They are not getting Majority Leader in House.

Speaker - SW
D Speaker - NC
Majority - NE
although is a trusted party fellow that can be entrust with majority leader, but we have to considered SE for one position out of six position in national assembly, kalu has already rejected chief whip from the onset
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
APC is not serious. So that's the reward for someone that stole the Senate mace
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Stop.changing the topic... Do you agree with Apostle Sulaimon that Jonathan stole a lot of money? Yes or No? Stop spewing trash..
no , I disagree with him. All what we are hearing and reading are alleged cases. What we withnessing now is the ex ssg babachir lawal corruption cases that was dropped by the EFCC under clueless and lifeless buhari government
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Charly68: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Omo Agege stood against impunity in the 8th senate and he worth the position

3 Likes

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by subcbouy: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
No one deserves it more. Omo Agege mehnnnn

He was bold enough to demystify Saraki when all the other Senators were scared to death.

This is how it should be-

1. President - NW

2. Vice President - SW

3. Senate President- NE

4. Speaker, House of Reps - SW

Chairman Governor's Forum - SW

DSP - SS.

Dino from NC will take Minority Leader.

Let us leave SE to make up their minds about Biafuro
The one missing deserves Banana Republic, nothing more than this.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by charles0922(m): 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

He was bold enough to demystify Saraki when all the other Senators were scared to death.

1. President - NW

2. Vice President - SW

3. Senate President- NE

DSP - SS.

Will that make Nigeria great? pure No.. Go get a life

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Were you there when the mace was snatched away!
google it out and watch .
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by MetaPhysical: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
although is a trusted party fellow that can be entrust with majority leader, but we have to considered SE for one position out of six position in national assembly, kalu has already rejected chief whip from the onset

Make them Clerk. Afterall we need a warrior to fight off people coming to snatch Mace.

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
no , I disagree with him. All what we are hearing and reading are alleged cases. What we withnessing now is the ex ssg babachir lawal corruption cases that was dropped by the EFCC under clueless and lifeless buhari government
Lol...continue deceiving yourself.. Were you not in Nigeria when Efcc dropped Fani kayode's case after he left Apc and became Jonathan's spokesman for the election? Even if I mention more, you will pretend as if you don't know because you are also a very clueless and corrupt hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Mystiquefia: 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Danwakae:

I ask u about Sen. Agege Antecedent, u r also asking me same question...

I am from the north and I live in 3 battalion warrri, I know all them, u can't even compare former gov. James Ibori to Okorocha, let alone his Boy Agege .

Did the PDP.not votes for Agege in Delta, lie make make God vex for u ??, Was Agege not a member of the PDP, DPP before ??, was he not also suspended by Delta APC , It's politics Sen. Agege is free to manovaur , that's the meaning of politics..

Pls don't compare Sen.Agege to great men, Agege jst started , he has tried on several occasions to be gov. faiked, so pls don't do that comparison that woikd not stop the senators from voting him should dey want him

Ka ji ko ??

Your ibori vs okorocha comparism is laughable and very stupid. Ibori remains the best governor Delta State has ever produced since 1999 and during his regime, Delta State state recorded immense development. Ibori was one of the major frontiers of the 13% oil derivatives negotiations been enjoyed in Niger-delta today. He was not a hausafulani okoro lIke okorocha. You can't compare him to Mr iberiberism who's only achievements was statue spree, u should compare him to tinubu. You're really a clown...

Shut up, you're not from the North

And omo-agege never contested under the PDP..
Omo-agege was suspended by a faction of Delta APC, not recognizable by even oshiomole himself.

We are not talking political achievements, we are talking loyalty to the APC. You're only trying to derail the bone of contention with your gibberish.

Orji uzor Kalu poses a threat to the party cuz he's never served as a political office holder under APC. We do not want another saraki drama in the NASS.. he's a first time senator and should take several seats and watch how things are been done by returning senators.

Okorocha on the other hand has a case of anti party activity on his neck, let him get a certificate of return first
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Oluchi10: 7:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
hw on earth can u endorse a man that stole the mace as deputy Senate President, this country is fast becoming a zoo republic in the hands of APC maybe God deliver us.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Danwakae(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mystiquefia:

Your ibori vs okorocha comparism is laughable and very stupid. Ibori remains the best governor Delta State has ever produced since 1999 and during his regime, Delta State state recorded immense development. Ibori was one of the major frontiers of the 13% oil derivatives negotiations been enjoyed in Niger-delta today. He was not a hausafulani okoro lIke okorocha. You can't compare him to Mr iberiberism who's only achievements was statue spree, u should compare him to tinubu. You're really a clown...

Shut up, you're not from the North

And omo-agege never contested under the PDP

I'm not from the not No p, lols

Go and find out who was Sen. Agege to James Ibori under the PDP,

Ibori as best Delta gov., I don't know that , but same deltans called him names before Emmanuel Uduaghan,

I won't insults u, cos I can see how dense and backward you are and for not knowing anything about Sen. Agege, the maze runner.

mutumin da ba shi da kyau....lols
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...continue deceiving yourself.. Where you not in Nigeria when Efcc dropped Fani kayode's case after he left Apc and became Jonathan's spokesman for the election? Even if I mention more, you will pretend as if you don't know because you are also a very clueless and corrupt hypocrite
you have already shut your self in the foot with your lies and propaganda, EFCC never drop any cases against ffk. Infact if you don't they have ceased his international passport since last year. The alleged cases is still in the court of justice. My question is that why did the clueless buhari dropped #25b fraud that was looted by goje why in office dropped? Buhari is very clueless and useless for directing the Efcc to drop that case Hmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by leofab(f): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

1. President - NW

2. Vice President - SW

3. Senate President- NE

DSP - SS.

which of your position is your uncle manning ? Backward illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by SolutionsMed: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
farem:

(South south) Omo Agege has political clout, maturity, usefulness and experience more than those being put forward by the South East

South South, despite loosing the first political position (presidency) since 2015 has remained calm, calculating even without any major political position.

Use your brain, there is nothing like a collective or homogenous South South. All politicians chase individual ambitions

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by bbyby01: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
it's alleged please, and so far so good Efcc, icpc have not charge him of any crime. Stop displaying your ignorance here.
so Omo Agege was convicted of stealing the mace? You sef ba...

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by udemzyudex(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
This country is a joke.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
bbyby01:

so Omo Agege was convicted of stealing the mace? You sef ba...
he was suspended for months for snatching the mace in the red chamber, then ekweremaradu was the preciding on the sittings then . Bukola saraki was away from the country on official assignment in US last year.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by bbyby01: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he was suspended for months for snatching the mace in the red chamber, then ekweremaradu was the preciding on the sittings then . Bukola saraki was away from the country on official assignment in US last year.
The National assembly recommended his suspension but he was't suspended.
why was Atiku even banned for years from entering the US?

2 Likes

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
bbyby01:

The National assembly recommended his suspension but he was't suspended.
why was Atiku even banned for years from entering the US?
omo agege was suspended for months ,Infact it was when he approached the federal high court in Abuja under justice abang that help him in stopping the suspension. Read your newspapers OK.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
you have already shut your self in the foot with your lies and propaganda, EFCC never drop any cases against ffk. Infact if you don't they have ceased his international passport since last year. The alleged cases is still in the court of justice. My question is that why did the clueless buhari dropped #25b fraud that was looted by goje why in office dropped? Buhari is very clueless and useless for directing the Efcc to drop that case Hmmm.
I can now confirm that you don't worth my response as someone rightly said earlier... You don't know what you are talking. About due to high dosage of cluelessness and corruption you inherited from your boss..

One quick question, why was Atiku banned from entering USA for years?
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by olajizz01(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
can't you see that it's Omo agege ordered his thugs to the red chamber tomorrow snatched the mace, Abi you never see that too. Infact he was suspended for months for what he did .
The suspension was immediately nullified by court of law.

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
omo agege was suspended for months ,Infact it was when he approached the federal high court in Abuja under justice abang that help him in stopping the suspension. Read your newspapers OK.
He won in court same way the court favours Pdp too.... Why was Atiku babes from entering US?

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I can now confirm that you don't worth my response as someone rightly said earlier... You don't know what you are talking. About due to high dosage of cluelessness and corruption you inherited from your boss..

he has reasons for that and he has bursted his enemies on lies and propaganda against him. He even presented papers about economic development when he visited US. Abi you never see the video niiiii. Check google for details hyprocrite. Your hyprocrisy is beyond redemption on nairaland. Stop been partisan here.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
olajizz01:
The suspension was immediately nullified by court of law.
yes under justice abang.

1 Like

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by livelymatilda22: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
he has reasons for that and he has bursted his enemies on lies and propaganda against him. He even presented papers about economic development when he visited US. Abi you never see the video niiiii. Check google for details hyprocrite. Your hyprocrisy is beyond redemption on nairaland. Stop been partisan here.
What useless reasons?
Olodo ajibole ni e.. Answer my question, why was Atiku banned from entering US?

What did Obasanjo told Nigerians about Atiku?

Was Atiku born in Nigeria?
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by Coolmedown: 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Politics in Nigeria is strange sometimes.
People who carry out atrocities are sometimes rewarded handsomely. It gives room for others to tow the same dirty line.
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by MetaPhysical: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Atiku remains banned in US!

He was sneaked into US during campaign as a diplomatic observer on Senate Trade mission. Thats why Saraki was always with him and all their meetings had to do with commerce and trade.....nothing with political content.

You notice Reno Omokri, who resides in US and was always by Atiku side in UK, Dubai, was not present in the US visit. If he had attended or been seen with Atiku it would blow cover on his status as diplomatic observer and risked arrest.

Tell Atiku to travel to US on his own now....see if he'd made it out of there. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by olajizz01(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes under justice abang.
Hypocrite, if you people were APC concerning Zamfara judgement and other judgement, heaven would have fellen,a state that your party can never win if election is conducted 100times,the worst judgement ever,intra party crisis,the worst is to order fresh election,but APC took it as their fate,judgement that will never happen during the reign of your useless party.

Anyway,that's you people anthem"democracy is at risk whenever lose court case".
Re: APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President by BaaleOko: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
leofab:
which of your position is your uncle manning ? Backward illiterate
His poor father is probably the gateman at the NASS, if you notice its mostly the ones from miserable homes that make the most noise on here. I bet his landlord is an Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yorubas Do Not Own Lagos, The Ijaws Do. The Mahins, Ilajes And Aworis Are Ijaws / Atiku Locks Down Owerri / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.