Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,982 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. (1141 Views)

This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
As a woman do not have the mentality that a man must take care of you. The fact that a man shows interest in you does not make him responsible for your bills, make up or general upkeep. Do not sell yourself as a woman and don't cheapen yourself. Be responsible for yourself. I find it weird when ladies make constant demands on their boyfriends or fiancee. Question is "are you in the relationship for gains?" If you enter into a relationship with such mindset, know from the scratch that it doesn't have a solid future. In every relationship, there should be gift from either party to affirm the love they profess but don't demand it. It must be a voluntary act.
Every man who wants to settle down must watch it when the woman keeps demanding. The marriageable type of woman knows her worth. She works hard to pay her bills.
www.jakandeola.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by essenceplus: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
As a woman do not have the mentality that a man must take care of you. The fact that a man shows interest in you does not make him responsible for your bills, make up or general upkeep. Do not sell yourself as a woman and don't cheapen yourself. Be responsible for yourself. I find it weird when ladies make constant demands on their boyfriends or fiancee. Question is "are you in the relationship for gains?" If you enter into a relationship with such mindset, know from the scratch that it doesn't have a solid future. In every relationship, there should be gift from either party to affirm the love they profess but don't demand it. It must be a voluntary act.
Every man who wants to settle down must watch it when the woman keeps demanding. The marriageable type of woman knows her worth. She works hard to pay her bills.

Boss Akande or Jakande, this table you want to shake.

Anyways, i'll park here and wait for them grin If it's someone this thread is targetted at we shall know. People don't just turn philosophers, thesedays we all know it's one thing that turns men into philosophers " A woman " A wrong turn with one chick has gotten to someone lipsrsealed

Planet3xi Vibes continues wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by czarina(f): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Great blogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:

Boss Akande or Jakande, this table you want to shake.

Anyways, i'll park here and wait for them grin If it's someone this thread is targetted at we shall know. People don't just turn philosophers, thesedays we all know it's one thing that turns men into philosophers " A woman " A wrong turn with one chick has gotten to someone lipsrsealed

Planet3xi Vibes continues wink
Hahaha oga I no fight anybody is for us to learn from it we agree to disagree
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
czarina:
Great blogs
tnx dear do u think is bad to keep asking from ur boyfriend
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by crackhaus: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
www.jakandeola.com
Lmao..

Boss you're just casting pearls before swine.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
crackhaus:

Lmao..

Boss you're just casting pearls before swine.
wat do u mean sir?
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
BROS abeg let this matter rest na, we dom discuss this thing pass

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:
BROS abeg let this matter rest na, we dom discuss dis thing pass
naira land has 2m members if 50 pple here dont agree wit me am OK. Wen I put someting am not target anybody but for dose who wish to learni was like dis at a point in time in my relationship no one to advise me thank God I got a mentor.some dont have but wat dey read on line guide dem.so many things on line DAT is a lie and can destroy a marriage or relationship DAT why I will kip putting d truth.if u dont like it go and cry or open mouth in toilet.u call urself truth sayer yet hate d truth abeg get lost.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
naira land has 2m members if 50 pple here dont agree wit me am OK. Wen I put someting am not target anybody but for dose who wish to learni was like dis at a point in time in my relationship no one to advise me thank God I got a mentor.some dont have but wat dey read on line guide dem.so many things on line DAT is a lie and can destroy a marriage or relationship DAT why I will kip putting d truth.if u dont like it go and cry or open mouth in toilet.u call urself truth sayer yet hate d truth abeg get lost.

Ok Sir, No vex Sir

1 Like

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by czarina(f): 10:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
tnx dear do u think is bad to keep asking from ur boyfriend
Every mallam with him kettle.

I'm very much indifferent on this...
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by crackhaus: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
wat do u mean sir?
You're offering something good & valuable to people who don't understand its value.
Which is not entirely their fault anyway.

Indoctrination is a funny thing.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
crackhaus:

You're offering something good & valuable to people who don't understand its value.
Which is not entirely their fault anyway.

Indoctrination is a funny thing.
explain ur point well pls. I dont understand u here.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by crackhaus: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bossjakande:
explain ur point well pls. I dont understand u here.
The advise you're giving is valuable, but it's value will be lost on its intended audience (women).

Then I went further to explain that it will be lost on them because they have been indoctrinated to believe that it is perfectly normal for a man to take care of them. And this is not their fault.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by eyinjuege: 12:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Great blog, Boss boss cheesy

But put a source on the write up to complete it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:47am On Jun 09, 2019
crackhaus:

The advise you're giving is valuable, but it's value will be lost on its intended audience (women).

Then I went further to explain that it will be lost on them because they have been indoctrinated to believe that it is perfectly normal for a man to take care of them. And this is not their fault.

He meant, break down your grammar.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by crackhaus: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

He meant, break down your grammar.
Help me please... Doh
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by ahnie: 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
eyinjuege:
Great blog, Boss boss cheesy

But put a source on the write up to complete it.

Why u de fall boss hands like this nau.... grin grin grin.
Boss has finally turned into a misogynist....
Some of you seff eeh..I comment my reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
I wonder why you keep putting the link to a website that DOES NOT EXIST under your posts. You ain't foolin' no one oo, Mr Jakande. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by zeb04(f): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Only you 20 topics about women/marriage relationship.

Just marry let us rest abeg.
HOD bachelor.

3 Likes

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by czarina(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
zeb04:

HOD bachelor.
cheesy cheesy

Boss is a blogger by the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by ireneidiva(f): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Where did you copy this one from? Let me hear that you are the real author.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Oyindidi(f): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Jaks the best blogger, this your blog too good
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 10, 2019
ireneidiva:
angry
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Freighthost: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2019
95% of Nigerian wife demands for everything and prefer to be full house wife with neeeds on per second billing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
Jaks the best blogger, this your blog too good
thank u ma
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
ahnie:
Why u de fall boss hands like this nau.... grin grin grin. Boss has finally turned into a misogynist.... Some of you seff eeh..I comment my reserve.
mummy z it is well
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
theButterfly:
I wonder why you keep putting the link to a website that DOES NOT EXIST under your posts. You ain't foolin' no one oo, Mr Jakande. tongue
am not fooling anybody I told u network is bad ur aware of rain.server is down
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
zeb04:

HOD bachelor.
smiles thank u for mocking me I will marry at d right time.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Bossjakande: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
ireneidiva:
my dear I wrote it myself pls I cant argue wit anybody here.read and learn or look and get lost.
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by ahnie: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bossjakande:
mummy z it is well
I concur
Re: Wrong Woman Mentality about relationship and marriage. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Nairalanders, My Marriage Is About To Collapse / . / What's Cost Of Affidavit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.