Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals (39706 Views)

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) / Herdsmen Post Photos On Woman’s Facebook Page After Robbing Her / Man Kills His Baby In Benue State, Says 'God Directed Me To Use Her As Sacrifice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals by HBB1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

Bro, where do you live that ambulances are unavailable or seem farfetched
A nurse nko?

Doctor's report explaining why they had to tie her up?

A police report would suffice too.

Come on.!

That husband and his brother escaped death by an inch.

Even so called educated Nigerians do things that beggars belief.

What number do you call for an ambulance where you live?
Re: Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:46am On Jun 12, 2019
HBB1:

What number do you call for an ambulance where you live?

She had been going for treatment at whichever hospital thru were taking her to, right ?

They could have used the hospital's ambulance .

Or in the absence of one, gotten a nurse, doctor's report or police report .

She was tied up with ropes like an animal .

Anyone seeing her as she was , won't be wrong to assume the worst of them.

I believe we should train our mindsets to think like a 1st class hums being or like sane people in sane climates do.

What you do becomes you eventually.
Re: Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals by HBB1(m): 3:08am On Jun 12, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

She had been going for treatment at whichever hospital thru were taking her to, right ?

They could have used the hospital's ambulance .

Or in the absence of one, gotten a nurse, doctor's report or police report .

She was tied up with ropes like an animal .

Anyone seeing her as she was , won't be wrong to assume the worst of them.

I believe we should train our mindsets to think like a 1st class hums being or like sane people in sane climates do.

What you do becomes you eventually.

You are just being sentimental!

You never use sentiments when life is involved. What matters to you is how it looks or what is achieved or averted?

Someone suddenly believes her husband wants to use her for rituals, what will she do next?
What will you do if someone wants to kill you for rituals? Fight with anything possible-- be it a knife or a bottle or gun!

That was the woman's reality.

So you tell me the man found out his wife had relapsed and she started screaming and fighting him with whatever and you expect him to start looking for a police/doctors report?!

So if God forbid , you have a loved one who has a moment like that, you leave them and start looking for a report, so when you come back they have hurt themselves or broken free and killed a neighbour!

In Psychosis, what they experience is as real as what you are looking at right now.

So the man has enough common sense to restrain his wife and you think it's barbaric?!

Even if he called an ambulance (in a working country), first thing he will be told to do is restrain the person, lest a crime be committed. Restrain means restrain, tie down or hold down (if you can) that person!

In the hospital, unco-operative patients are restrained too-- bound hand and foot and or sedated. What matters most is they surviving.

If I were family and I had such a mental illness, your first impulse is to be looking for a report?! Come on! grin

Or you call a hospital and ask for an ambulance, to come and help catch me as I am running away.!

Or you decide to transport me to hospital with unbound hands so I can strangle you on third mainland bridge.

Physical restraint is used anywhere in the world for uncooperative patients, how it looks is not what matters, what is achieved is more important.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjm8Zn65uLiAhUrxoUKHSgpBokQxa8BCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjm8Zn65uLiAhUrxoUKHSgpBokQxa8BCDgwCQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjm8Zn65uLiAhUrxoUKHSgpBokQxa8BCC4wBA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

These videos show how restraint is done in a hospital setting lest kasala burst! If you still don't understand, then I accept you are right.
He should have looked for police report (in Alagbon) and dialled 911 for ambulance from LUTH.
Re: Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2019
HBB1:

You are just being sentimental!

You never use sentiments when life is involved. What matters to you is how it looks or what is achieved or averted?

Someone suddenly believes her husband wants to use her for rituals, what will she do next?
What will you do if someone wants to kill you for rituals? Fight with anything possible-- be it a knife or a bottle or gun!

That was the woman's reality.

So you tell me the man found out his wife had relapsed and she started screaming and fighting him with whatever and you expect him to start looking for a police/doctors report?!

So if God forbid , you have a loved one who has a moment like that, you leave them and start looking for a report, so when you come back they have hurt themselves or broken free and killed a neighbour!

In Psychosis, what they experience is as real as what you are looking at right now.

So the man has enough common sense to restrain his wife and you think it's barbaric?!

Even if he called an ambulance (in a working country), first thing he will be told to do is restrain the person, lest a crime be committed. Restrain means restrain, tie down or hold down (if you can) that person!

In the hospital, unco-operative patients are restrained too-- bound hand and foot and or sedated. What matters most is they surviving.

If I were family and I had such a mental illness, your first impulse is to be looking for a report?! Come on! grin

Or you call a hospital and ask for an ambulance, to come and help catch me as I am running away.!

Or you decide to transport me to hospital with unbound hands so I can strangle you on third mainland bridge.

Physical restraint is used anywhere in the world for uncooperative patients, how it looks is not what matters, what is achieved is more important.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjm8Zn65uLiAhUrxoUKHSgpBokQxa8BCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjm8Zn65uLiAhUrxoUKHSgpBokQxa8BCDgwCQ&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjm8Zn65uLiAhUrxoUKHSgpBokQxa8BCC4wBA&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

These videos show how restraint is done in a hospital setting lest kasala burst! If you still don't understand, then I accept you are right.
He should have looked for police report (in Alagbon) and dialled 911 for ambulance from LUTH.

Your links didn't open ...

You are the one who is being sentimental.

He shouldn't have tied her up in the car without a doctor's report, nurse in the car in the absence of an ambulance.

This is Nigeria where questions are asked later after one has been beaten to death or near coma.

That guy and his friend could have died for not doing what I suggested .

Yes, mental patients are restrained with ropes. But when transporting them without an ambulance like he did , one has to be careful .

That beating was not warranted and could be prevented.

Mental illness isn't like a life threatening disease that caution couldn't have been exercised for an hour more .

I'm.happy no lives were lost and I wish her recovery from her mental health issues.
Re: Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals by HBB1(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

Your links didn't open ...

You are the one who is being sentimental.

He shouldn't have tied her up in the car without a doctor's report, nurse in the car in the absence of an ambulance.

This is Nigeria where questions are asked later after one has been beaten to death or near coma.

That guy and his friend could have died for not doing what I suggested .

Yes, mental patients are restrained with ropes. But when transporting them without an ambulance like he did , one has to be careful .

That beating was not warranted and could be prevented.

Mental illness isn't like a life threatening disease that caution couldn't have been exercised for an hour more .

I'm.happy no lives were lost and I wish her recovery from her mental health issues.

Blame the lynching spirit!

No Doctor will right a medical report without seeing the patient, meaning they still would have had to transport her to hospital.
Even if they had, you think the mob in that state would hear. grin

About Ambulance forget that one, attempt calling an ambulance today.

It's the system and it almost ate them, it will still eat innocent people tomorrow

You know what, jungle justice will be meted out to you too today if someone you walk past, says you just stole his manhood-- you will be lynched!

Anyway, like I said, I conceed to you.

Cheers smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Woman Who Claimed Her Husband Wanted To Use Her For Rituals by pbet: 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
Life is not easy

Bet for free now at [url=https://playfulbet.com/?referrer=appmetrica_tracking_id%3D458513762475918829%26ym_tracking_id%3D11750083869539680940]Playfulbet[/url] and win prizes. Why U dey Spend Moni when you fit play for free on Playfulbet.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A 10 Year Old Armed Robber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Edo State. / Victims Of Gunmen Attack In Benue State (Distrubing Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.