Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Beg My Wife For Attention - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Beg My Wife For Attention (4181 Views)

How Do I Beg My Man For Forgiveness...? / Since I Lost My Job, I Now Beg My Wife For Sex - Nigerian Man Cries / Should I Beg My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by luvyaself95(m): 6:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Inconsiderate selfish man!
Your wife is heavy with your child yet you stress her with house work, what stopped you from employing house helps that will assist her in house chores and for her to rest and enjoy her marriage?

Most people are really not into chatting!
I have several unopened message on WhatsApp and i reply when i feel like, to me, i prefer calling to chatting!

Besides you don't expect her to reply when you nag her all day and not showing any iota of care and romance? undecided

You are just a selfish man that is looking for the slightest reason to cheat....don't you know pregnancy comes with its own wahala?
Incase you don't know, most pregnant women get irritated by their own husband during that period!
So,you berra enjoy it!!
All what you said are right except for the house work what bad if wife is doing house chores is that not her responsibility so he should get house help for her.. see your mouth like house help...
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 09, 2019
HarunaWest:

It's so sickening that most people dont see the problem here,they just busy ranting.
Six months onshore no funny my brother,its too much for her to bear..
Try to seek for another job. Newly married couples should be close...
maybe initially,she thought she could cope,buh she hasn't been finding it easy again.
Seek for another job ke! Because of attention? Niggy pls. They simply need understanding. His wife is obviously flexing and forgetting she got a husband. Perhaps he's overbearing Sha, who knows?

@op how does whatsapp chats stop you from cheating? You guys involve in video sex? Mayb she tired of that if that's d case.

2 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2019
luvyaself95:
All what you said are right except for the house work what bad if wife is doing house chores is that not her responsibility so he should get house help for her.. see your mouth like house help...
Sickness, waist pain. It's not easy carrying a baby though some women carry it effortlessly. I commend them.
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by luvyaself95(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sickness, waist pain. It's not easy carrying a baby though some women carry it effortlessly. I commend them.
You Nowadays Ladies Are Lazy Period...
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2019
luvyaself95:
You Nowadays Ladies Are Lazy Period...
Blame it on the processed foods
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2019
Find 1 small pin charger for your area nd distract urself abit i did nt say give her belle o
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Lonelypacifist6: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2019
koife:

Okay, let me put it to you that our home is pretty ok. I place my wife on salary even when she has a job of her own. The house chore I mentioned is at her sisters. She got used to the place coz she stayed with her sister before our marriage. She personally prefers it there coz she complaine of boredom back in our home. Issue is she get too involved with her sister home stuff that she forgets about me.....esp as her sister is always on business runs. So you see...try to get factz first before u type gibberish... I love my wife And she is a good woman but lacks in this area.....
So talk about selfness! Next time think before you type
Smh
Don't you know they're some fish -brained women on this forum just looking for any opportunity to lash out at men? Those are the kind of women you'd best avoid they're Rabid dogs.
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by luvyaself95(m): 11:40am On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Blame it on the processed foods
Hear Yourself, Is This Considereable...
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Don't you know they're some fish -brained women on this forum just looking for any opportunity to lash out at men? Those are the kind of women you'd best avoid they're Rabid dogs.
ahswear
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
priceaction:
She is just bored as a young married person and find it difficult to cope with your absence there by leading to depression. As long as she is caring your baby, please never cut her salaries and stop listening to negative advises up there , dont just stop communicating. Some women are like that, they cant cope easily. And since she is not fighting you, just keep sending her messages ,when she carry her phone she will see it and if possibe you monitor the time she sees the messages and she is online, place a call through. Alternatively, let her go to her sister's place or call her sister to discuss her temporary staying with her, and always tip her something to her account from time to time. If you want to call her, call her sister instead and communicate well with both of them. If you are around, make sure you give her 100% attention and stay with her as much as possible even by assisting her doing her chores without being asked for. You dont have problem with your house, its just the way some women reacts to bore room.
My wife was like that on several occasions because i travel alot too. Until i came home one day and i noticed her phone is always far from her, and at times under the pillow while i do call. Anytime i wanted to travel, her mood will totally change and she would be acting cold. But, hey, businesses must go on.
Please dont suffer her. It may begin another round of worse problem.
I do most of above stuff. Thnx anyways
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Irunmole1: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
koife:
I got married recently, and few weeks in, I Left for my work that takes me away for 6months international lng delivery voyage. My wife is a good woman but I find it had to get her attention online (whatsapp), as it is our only way of staying in touch while onboard. She is heavy n decided to move to her sister's place......my issues is that she get carried away by home chores n work that she creat little or no chat time for me. Ive complained several times but no improvement, so I resort to calling ppl who are in nja n online to place voice call to her for her to come online as I am currently in GMT+9 i find it even more difficult to get her as her sleep time is my day time and vice versa. She recently got angry one of those times I had my friend get her...said its embarrassing. Its hard for me as i constantly practically beg for attention. Worst i . a lot of girls wanting my attention but i want to stay clean but I sometimes feel deeply lonely coz of the nature of my job. My wife hardly pick her call ...u have to send entire community to call her before she picks on the 1000th attempt, I'm considering ordering her return to our house as she tend to seek approval from her ppl on slightest of things Pls advice as im getting worried

If you love her very much. And you want to be with her, I'm a medicine man and I can show you what to do to bring back her love, you do it yourself on your end. If you want it. Contact me.
If you are reluctant to contact me
Follow my threads I will post works on how to do such charms when time permits me to make write up on here.

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by SKhanmi: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Look at it from 2 ways. The harsh truth & whether it's due to current circumstances. Only you know the possible truth.

NL can't really help cos they don't have all the necessary facts to make an informed objective decision like...Who she was before & after you met her,your dating scene..in fact your own personality sef. See?
And I suspect you already know why & what to do...you just wan sample opinions to see whether to proceed. Proceed carefully bros.

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Murjem(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
[You are just a big full, will you keep quiet

What do you even know about marriage?

Why insulting a man who is already passing through an emotional neglect

We are talking about husband and wife and you are here making reference to some childish boyfriend and girlfriend thing on how you don't reply messages at will to your so called admirers absolutely NONSENSE...

You better grow up and stop living a life of fantasy!!!

quote author=Liliyann post=79150885]Inconsiderate selfish man!
Your wife is heavy with your child yet you stress her with house work, what stopped you from employing house helps that will assist her in house chores and for her to rest and enjoy her marriage?

I have several unopened message on WhatsApp and i reply when i feel like, to me, i prefer calling to chatting!

Besides you don't expect her to reply when you nag her all day and not showing any iota of care and romance? undecided

You are just a selfish man that is looking for the slightest reason to cheat....don't you know pregnancy comes with its own wahala?
Incase you don't know, most pregnant women get irritated by their own husband during that period!
So,you berra enjoy it!![/quote]
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by generationz(f): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mariangeles:
Why do guys always have to play the "...or else I'm going to cheat " card ?

Cheat on your pregnant wife ? Seriously dude ? undecided

Na so na

They have monopoly on cheating and even the wives welcome back cheating husbands with tears , more love and being "more submissive".
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good day oga koife. I understand what you are going through because my husband does exactly the job you do under NSML.

4 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

So,you berra enjoy it!!
Its Sunday, i thought you would type something with an iota of sense, at least today
What a heap of trash you just typed

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
vizkiz:
You are a man gaddemmit!

You shouldn't beg for attention from anyone! What the fück happened to your ego?

If your wife is being a child, then you treat her like one. Oga fill your wants with other ladies around you. Abi you get disabilities for body?

So why the fück you allowing a woman take your love for granted? Just look at the way she is replying your texts with cold sentences. Guy dem swear for you? (I am getting irritated sef)

[s]Whenever you send her a text and she isn't online, wait till she comes on then you get your share of attention from her.[/s] (I think there is no need for this anymore since you've uploaded the chat you had with her confirming her lack of interest conversing with you)

No just kee yourself untop woman matter. If you die, na other man go father your child I bet you.(that is if you are responsible for her pregnancy sef)

FYI: it is quite obvious this was how you got her in the first place (Acting like an attention starved freak). That kindda shìty attitude is disgusting to women. They love men who ain't dependant on a woman's attention. Alpha male kindda vibe.

PS: You sure say another guy no dey oil your woman engine so? (heard pregnant women are sometimes Hot during this period. Maybe another guy is "topping" it for you grin) Cus on a normal level, na she suppose dey take call disturb you. Guy wake up and take charge of your fücking wife or lose her to another man.
I doubt if you are married, it is your type that dish out playboy philosophy and advice to married men in the name of making them Alpha Males!?
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
koife:
ahswear
Did you just get this job...
If not did you two discuss how and if you'd be able to keep up and be faithful to one another when you are away
A lot of this could have been avoided if you treated this before marriage or did your wife change
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Kendumazy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Redberyl:
Good day oga koife. I understand what you are going through because my husband does exactly the job you do under NSML. He is usually gone for 6 months or more at times. Despite that, we have figured out a way to keep our marriage drama free and interesting.

From your chats, you sounded quite harsh talking to her. I know it can be annoying when she isn't reachable because I know your job is run on shifts so you can only be free for a specific period of time to chat her.Also the time zone difference doesn't help sometimes. What you should do as a loving husband is tell her your work schedule everytime so you guys can set out time to chat.

When I started dating my husband, he was always updating me of his break times and when he would end his work shift and the time zone difference for anywhere he is in the world . That way I already know that by so so time, I need to be free to talk to him. In most places like Asia, I have to set alarm to wake up at night(then it's morning there and he is almost getting ready for work), so I can be able to talk to him a bit. It messes up with my sleep pattern, but it's the sacrifice we vowed to make right from when we started dating to keep our marriage going strong.

It's not an issue of quarel, you need to make her crave for your conversations.Your tone alone is enough to make her detest talking to you. As a sailor it's so easy to have a strained marriage cos of the distance and absence for months. You need to talk to her, pet her and let her know that you love her and would like to hear from her daily.

I jokingly tell my husband that he is a lot more romantic when he is at work, than when he comes home . He finds a way to ask about my day, how am faring, organize surprises for me. We talk about everything, I mean everything. It's lonely at sea, so it's best you make your wife your best friend.

Draw her closer especially as she is pregnant. It's not easy dealing with all she is going through now (trust me, I know), especially without her man at home. This isn't the time to quarell over how u can't reach her. U need to toast her all over again,show her love, care and attention.

Being a sailors wife isn't easy. The fact is most women are wired to be faithful no matter what, while some can be pushed into the arms of another man because of lack of communication and friendship in their marriage. While you are at sea, don't slack o.. Chase your wife, pamper her and try to be a part of her life. It's not all about placing her on salary. You need to be her best friend, else your marriage may start to have issues because of this lack of communication.

My husband told me of a philippino man that tried committing suicide by jumping into the sea because someone sent him picture of his wife kissing another man at a coffee spot in Phillipine. So, except you don't love her o, else anything that happens like that will mess with your head at work which you don't need.

My husband talks to me a lot about how things are run on board, you need to be happy emotionally to excel at work, a little mistake or oversight may cost you your job which won't be good.

So Oga, find a way to draw your wife close.
Send her pictures.. My husband sends me pictures of himself a lot and I do same. He asks about my day even before it starts, we talk about future plans, gossip about celebs and stuffs, most times we talk into late at night. I have to drive him to go sleep because of work the next day. Most times his colleagues even tease him saying "you sure say na your wife you dey chat like this so".

Forget those girls chatting you, they have nothing to offer. If you can't gist, go and learn how to. Then it's your wife that would even be leaving you romantic messages before you get to your cabin after the close of your shift. All the best!

Best advice. Had and lived with some sailor friends. This is just a clear scenario of how a married sailor is ought to live life and best solution for op too.

1 Like

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by koife(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Redberyl:
Good day oga koife. I understand what you are going through because my husband does exactly the job you do under NSML. He is usually gone for 6 months or more at times. Despite that, we have figured out a way to keep our marriage drama free and interesting.

From your chats, you sounded quite harsh talking to her. I know it can be annoying when sjhe isn't reachable because I know your job is run on shifts so you can only be free for a specific period of time to chat her.Also the time zone difference doesn't help sometimes. What you should do as a loving husband is tell her your work schedule everytime so you guys can set out time to chat.

When I started dating my husband, he was always updating me of his break times and when he would end his work shift and the time zone difference for anywhere he is in the world . That way I already know that by so so time, I need to be free to talk to him. In most places like Asia, I have to set alarm to wake up at night(then it's morning there and he is almost getting ready for work), so I can be able to talk to him a bit. It messes up with my sleep pattern, but it's the sacrifice we vowed to make right from when we started dating to keep our marriage going strong.

It's not an issue of quarel, you need to make her crave for your conversations.Your tone alone is enough to make her detest talking to you. As a sailor it's so easy to have a strained marriage cos of the distance and absence for months. You need to talk to her, pet her and let her know that you love her and would like to hear from her daily.

I jokingly tell my husband that he is a lot more romantic when he is at work, than when he comes home . He finds a way to ask about my day, how am faring, organize surprises for me. We talk about everything, I mean everything. It's lonely at sea, so it's best you make your wife your best friend.

Draw her closer especially as she is pregnant. It's not easy dealing with all she is going through now (trust me, I know), especially without her man at home. This isn't the time to quarell over how u can't reach her. U need to toast her all over again,show her love, care and attention.

Being a sailors wife isn't easy. The fact is most women are wired to be faithful no matter what, while some can be pushed into the arms of another man because of lack of communication and friendship in their marriage. While you are at sea, don't slack o.. Chase your wife, pamper her and try to be a part of her life. It's not all about placing her on salary. You need to be her best friend, else your marriage may start to have issues because of this lack of communication.

My husband told me of a philippino man that tried committing suicide by jumping into the sea because someone sent him picture of his wife kissing another man at a coffee spot in Phillipine. So, except you don't love her o, else anything that happens like that will mess with your head at work which you don't need.

My husband talks to me a lot about how things are run on board, you need to be happy emotionally to excel at work, a little mistake or oversight may cost you your job which won't be good.

So Oga, find a way to draw your wife close.
Send her pictures.. My husband sends me pictures of himself a lot and I do same. He asks about my day even before it starts, we talk about future plans, gossip about celebs and stuffs, most times we talk into late at night. I have to drive him to go sleep because of work the next day. Most times his colleagues even tease him saying "you sure say na your wife you dey chat like this so".

Forget those girls chatting you, they have nothing to offer. Focus on your wife and marriage, those girjs are just after your money.Then it's your wife that would even be leaving you romantic messages before you get to your cabin after the close of your shift. All the best!
im with NSML too. Yes it do most of the stuff u wrote above sbout work schedule n tome zone diff. Nice meeting my colleagues wife

2 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by naijacentric(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

So,you berra enjoy it!!
mumu lady u are not into chats why do u have the app on ya phone rubbish arrogant naija lady. So bcus she is pregnant she should abandon her husband na only her get belle. I dont blame naija guys dat cheat on their wives rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
koife:
im with NSML too. Yes it do most of the stuff u wrote above sbout work schedule n tome zone diff. Nice meeting my colleagues wife
Aww, same here.
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by franklingud(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pregnant women need attention from their husbands like tomorrow is too far. But here is this one that doesn't need her husband's care.

Bro first of all, when that baby is born, try and do DNA test.

2ndly you should bear it in mind that the attention she's not getting from you is probably gotten elsewhere.

Put some spies on her to confirm.
Re: I Beg My Wife For Attention by Ab025(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

So,you berra enjoy it!!

Stop using the lady's pregnancy as an excuse for her foolish behaviours! Ladies....Always playing the underdog card everywhere!

Truth is......there is something wrong somewhere, it's not the pregnancy that is causing her lack of attention towards her hubby...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / I Pity Men Wey No Dey High / Why I Am Single At 31. True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.