Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Grew - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Grew (3469 Views)

I Want To Trade In My Tinylight Camry And Add 500k To Get A Bigger One / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Any Good Car Within 500k And 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grew by dicksonadams(m): 12:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Kkk
Re: Grew by Heartbender: 1:05am On Jun 09, 2019
I have a Kia Cerato, manual trans, clean for sale
dicksonadams:
Please need suggestion and offers if poosible, I am based on Lagos
Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 1:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Heartbender:
I have a Kia Cerato, manual trans, clean for sale
heard so much bad reviews on Kia and Hyundai
Re: Grew by blackpanthar: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5233892/toyota-corolla-sale-700000

SOLVED.

dicksonadams:
Please need suggestion and offers if poosible, I am based in Lagos
Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Grew by TPound(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2019
A 2003 Nissan sentra... Used by just one owner... Contact me on 08038848874 for more details

Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2019
No Nissan please
Re: Grew by CocoaOla: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2019
1999s cars that have worked it life out save up and buy brand new
Re: Grew by chillex8(m): 8:16am On Jun 09, 2019
700k and reliable shouldnt be used in a sentence.
Perhaps a pre-millennium brand

4 Likes

Re: Grew by woodrow(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2019
Look for baby boy or eod
Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2019
woodrow:
Look for baby boy or eod
Shey leg pull no dey worry am, please you get recommended seller and how is the ground clearance
Re: Grew by woodrow(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2019
dicksonadams:
Shey leg pull no dey worry am, please you get recommended seller and how is the ground clearance

Leg will pull only if you buy substandard suspension parts.
I don't have a recommended seller.i prefer to buy directly from owner.
Ground clearance is very much ok depending on the kind of area you reside and work.

2 Likes

Re: Grew by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2019
2005 manual Civic. wink
Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
2005 manual Civic. wink
any seller
Re: Grew by blackpanthar: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2019
if its BY Looks, pls dont seek any in this forum else you will get scammed.

go on Instagram and find CARSBAZR or DEBARGAINER and you will find cars based on your budget.... NAIRALAND has no protection from scam and your money is too low for the real deal.

HONDA
KIA
HUNDAI
VOLKSWAGEN
etc ALL HAVE TERRIBLE ISSUES, the most stable are NISSAN(which u dont want) and TOYOTA.

700k will get you a VERY USED CAR.... so rather than say something looks fraudulent, attempt to check and confirm widen your option and you may just be fortunate.

I once bought a SUV LEXUS 300 here in the CARS SECTION for 750k and I was shocked shocked that it was a good deal because the person selling was in desperate NEED of money to offset hospital bills.

Such things happen but its up to you. when u go on instagram to see those I referred u to, you will know that 700k can get u a fair deal

dicksonadams:

Looks fradualent, thanks not interested

5 Likes

Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2019
blackpanthar:

go on Instagram and find CARSBAZR or DEBARGAINER and you will find cars based on your budget.... NAIRALAND has no protection from scam and your money is too low for the real deal.

HONDA
KIA
HUNDAI
VOLKSWAGEN
etc ALL HAVE TERRIBLE ISSUES, the most stable are NISSAN(which u dont want) and TOYOTA.

700k will get you a VERY USED CAR.... so rather than say something looks fraudulent, attempt to check and confirm widen your option and you may just be fortunate.

I once bought a SUV LEXUS 300 here in the CARS SECTION for 750k and I was shocked shocked that it was a good deal because the person selling was in desperate NEED of money to offset hospital bills.

Such things happen but its up to you. when u go on instagram to see those I referred u to, you will know that 700k can get u a fair deal

Thabks boss

1 Like

Re: Grew by chillex8(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
blackpanthar:

HONDA
KIA
HUNDAI
VOLKSWAGEN

Re: Grew by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
2005 manual Civic. wink
he will get a used auto 05 civic, clean sef and well within his range!
dru33 got anyone for sale?
Re: Grew by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Yes, but the manuals are just all around better cars.
Re: Grew by dicksonadams(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Omo if e dey make una link me ba
Re: Grew by dru23(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

Nope at all ....just sold my tokunbo 04 few days ago... and I don't have a naija use one for sale..
Re: Grew by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

I couldn't agree more BRO....
I was a better petrol head when I drove my manual stick prelude in kogi - Abuja....

but in Lagos brother......

I will rather own and drive a bicycle as a daily driver than a manual vehicle so I'll know that it's purely exercise.....

if I explain some of my traffic escapades to u ehn u will weep....
I slept off on 3mb one particular Friday, I was alone... AC chilling, windows up, radio station knacking me blues like that...

the only thing I remember was putting the gear in Park, until a very terrible horn woke me up.... chaiiii

and this is with a an auto..... imagine me with a manual, I would have sold the car!

1 Like

Re: Grew by weyreypey: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
dicksonadams:
Please need suggestion and offers if poosible, I am based in Lagos
Mercedes Benz w202 c class. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Grew by weyreypey: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
dicksonadams:

Thabks boss
Take that advise at your own risk
Re: Grew by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
dru23:

Nope at all ....just sold my tokunbo 04 few days ago... and I don't have a naija use one for sale..

OK BRO, the way u are cashing out ehn...

all those ur uber partner friends nko?

no one is selling?
ask them na
Re: Grew by dru23(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
woodrow:

Leg will pull only if you buy substandard suspension parts.
I don't have a recommended seller.i prefer to buy directly from owner.
Ground clearance is very much ok depending on the kind of area you reside and work.

You shall live long bro ...especially with the part of substandard parts... most of the tokunbo parts will only last you a few miles before it break down ...than people will start blaming the parts

PS. I never experience any leg pull since have been using the civics

1 Like

Re: Grew by dru23(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

no one is selling?
ask them na

I really wish I was cashing out with car sales o
Re: Grew by dru23(m): 1:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

no one is selling?
ask them na

Nope.. No one is selling o
Re: Grew by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
dru23:

You shall live long bro ...especially with the part of substandard parts... most of the tokunbo parts will only last you a few miles before it break down ...than people will start blaming the parts

the words leg pull and civic are not related.... but if u google u will still see a civic with leg pull....

it's EOD that has the problem, and I have noticed a trend... like its the v6 that has the problem more...
maybe because the engine is heavy or something!

most of the ones I see around are v6, iyana Ejigbo junction... 2 v6s pulled last week!
Re: Grew by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

I couldn't agree more BRO....
I was a better petrol head when I drove my manual stick prelude in kogi - Abuja....

but in Lagos brother......

I will rather own and drive a bicycle as a daily driver than a manual vehicle so I'll know that it's purely exercise.....

if I explain some of my traffic escapades to u ehn u will weep....
I slept off on 3mb one particular Friday, I was alone... AC chilling, windows up, radio station knacking me blues like that...

the only thing I remember was putting the gear in Park, until a very terrible horn woke me up.... chaiiii

and this is with a an auto..... imagine me with a manual, I would have sold the car!

grin grin grin

I'll buy a manual sometime in the near future. It'll be a pure fun, weekend car. Something like a Miata. cheesy
Re: Grew by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
dru23:

Well, that's because Civics use a completely different suspension setup and don't suffer from the leg pull nonsense.
Re: Grew by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin grin grin

I'll buy a manual sometime in the near future. It'll be a pure fun, weekend car. Something like a Miata. cheesy

I might just do same.... but for now parking space @ my residence is sort of an issue... and if i must have 2cars one must be a 4cyl low displacement vehicle and the other, a powerful manual v8 coupe... that I'll be using to travel to/from the east!

that is a must!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Nice Car Can I Buy For 800k? / Car Repairs You Should Never Try To Do Yourself. / Which Type Of Car Can I Get With 500k For Transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.