Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,252 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. (504 Views)

Lecturer: Certificates Will Make You A Miserable Job Seeker After Graduation / Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai / The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. by fortune98(m): 2:01am On Jun 09, 2019
Back in 2016, I created a thread https://www.nairaland.com/3142986/expelled-school-im-destroying-life/5#46244338 .I was expelled from school due to bad results so I decided to commit suicide but thanks to some good folks on nairaland here who talked the suicidal thoughts out of me.

Here is the short story of my life.

I graduated from secondary school in 2014 with 3As(English, Chemistry, Geography),2Bs(Physics, Agricultural Science)2Cs(Biology and Mathematics) and F9( further mathematics). I got 278 in jamb. So at the age of 16, I got admission to study Mechanical Engineering . my parents and everyone were proud of me, I had a bright future ahead
hi
I was a very unserious boy in secondary school but my late night readings paid of me. so I took my unserious attitude along with me to the university, I didn't attend classes, first semester results came out 0.93. I promised to sit up the following semester,same thing 0.83 before I knew it I was advised to withdraw. I was broken, my parents really tried their best, I wanted to kill myself. I had a serious thought about it, decided to take jamb again. I got 254 and 67 in postume but I wasn't offered admission at unilag, three years wasted. I became more depressed. my friend spoke to me that I should inform my parents.

come 2018. I got the jamb form and informed my parents, they were really sad. I saw my dad a very tough man cry, I felt really sorry for them. Jamb result came out and I passed.

Not to waste time at home, I started learning graphics design, but it seems since I told them about my expulsion from school , we started experiencing real financial problems at home, i was offered admission to study Computer Science. my parents called me that I won't be getting money like before.
they paid acceptance and school fees.

it's been a month since we resumed now, I can't call them for money at home, I know how tight things are . been surviving with graphics design.
meanwhile, during my first time in school. I wrote movie script, I tried to sell one to an American producer, he read it and was impressed but he told me he couldn't buy it because I'm a Nigerian. he asked me if I already had copyrighted the script, stupid me said no and my intellectual property was stolen from me .my hardwork, the sleepness nights, I was devastated. I'm writing another script by the way.

presently I need money to survive on campus,I have manuals to pay for(100 level stuffs) physics, chemistry , biology, computer science, MTS, STS manuals. I'm not begging anyone for money. I'm a graphics designer, instead of giving me money just give me a job be it logo or lemmme just design your name for you instead of giving me free Money. if you can't help me financially, assist me with good words and prayers. since 2016, I cry almost every night though I act as if I'm fine but when I'm alone I break down. I don't know how to explain what I'm passing through but think of it I choose 1;54am to express my self..the manual costs 6000 in total everything is 1000 each....I'm not asking for free money, let me render a service for you... parents on this forum, help your son.youths help a brother. my mates are in service right now.

I know I had my chance and I blew it but I'm wiser now..I have to stop..my hands are shivering because i'm crying already...
PS, I'm very sensitive to insults at this stage of my please my your choice of words..

constructive criticisms are welcome...

pls ignore my grammatical errors.

my watsapp number 2349038639844

1 Like

Re: A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. by sodiqapril(m): 2:09am On Jun 09, 2019
I sent you a message on watsapp, your story is really touching..lalasticlala
Re: A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. by fortune98(m): 2:27am On Jun 09, 2019
sodiqapril:
I sent you a message on watsapp, your story is really touching..lalasticlala
Thank you sir, I hope he likes it..

1 Like

Re: A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. by priking: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2019
I'm presently faced with the same thing.I pray God see you through in whatever way he can.
Re: A Summary Of My Miserable Life.. by ishabablessing: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Pls I need help on hw to change my moniker. Thnx

(1) (Reply)

OOU Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines For Freshers / IPPIS: ASUU Suspends Proposed Strike / Facts About The German Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.