Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church (67608 Views)

Complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase..the Founder: C&S / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Naijatask:
His head like maltina can
A very hilarious comic relief. Maltina can kwa? But you're right bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Phock2sweet: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2019
ifa priest said he will preach about Jesus Christ? if is of the devil, how come ifa is in support of his enemy?

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2019
That's when Cherubim and seraphim were still good not this ones using Juju to operate in church, using Coconut and red candle

5 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by mightyhaze: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:
That's why cherubim and seraphim no get bearing..

Them go do Islam small, Christianity small and babalawo small...

Anyway, what do I expect from the town that's so close to IGBOLAND
ikare is now close to igboland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Skepticus: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2019
DisGuy:

IFa predicted that he will preach the gospel cheesy cheesy

ifa is not loyal at all!!!

When Nigerians try to hype people they consider special, they often exaggerate to the point of sounding stupid.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 9:06am On Jun 09, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

You get am.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin ife know gospel?

grin ifa know Jesus ?

grin ifa know christainity ?

No wonder, babalawo always said they are equally to christain because both of them bow to image.

I am a Christian. I don't use any image in my worship. No rosary, no cross.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
grin ife know gospel?

grin ifa know Jesus ?

No wonder, babalawo always said they are equally to christain because both of them bow to image.

You are wrong. Most churches and even Muslims got some of their worship practice from cherubim and seraphim.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
TB Josh incarnate.. see semblance

Talk another one. Bunch of speculators and conspirators.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2019
odave:
The man is special, read TB Joshua story too, these are people with extraordinary gifts. From their childhood you will discover they are special ones. And op you can do better by completing the story for others to read.

I read somewhere that he was an physically challenged, didn't marry, had an assistant called Abiodun...

You are right. He was a cripple.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by sonsomegrigbo: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2019
mightyhaze:
ikare is now close to igboland cheesy

Yes my brother! The last time I went there, I was deaf and dumb. I couldn't understand a word from their dialect. It was like I'm in Aroshukwu in Abia state grin..

And you know Igbos and Igbos and Confusionists... Especially when it comes to taking political decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by mightyhaze: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2019
unitysheart:

Talk another one. Bunch of speculators and conspirators.
take am easy sam. you too serious
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Unlimitk(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Read Pericoma Okoye history.
More mysterious than any of the aforementioned names.
Yorubas and Bini ppl have more spirituality than ibos
This is not a contest, d facts are there for u to see
Yorubas alone in spirituality spreads across west Africa to the Americas
In ChristianityChristianity,I don't think I have to tell u the tribe leading in it
Even in whole of Africa ,ogun state is d headquarters of African Christianity in Africa
Argue with your key pads

6 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by King44(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
oluwasegun007:
If the man look back now, how would he feel...
disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by mightyhaze: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

Yes my brother! The last time I went there, I was deaf and dumb. I couldn't understand a word from their dialect. It was like I'm in Aroshukwu in Abia state grin..

And you know Igbos and Igbos and Confusionists... Especially when it comes to taking political decisions
ha! dementia patient..

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by mightyhaze: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

Yorubas and Bini ppl have more spirituality than ibos
This is not a contest, d facts are there for u to see
Yorubas alone in spirituality spreads across west Africa to the Americas
In ChristianityChristianity,I don't think I have to tell u the tribe leading in it
Even in whole of Africa ,ogun state is d headquarters of African Christianity in Africa
Argue with your key pads
Aside scamming and skull exploration,wetin u use ur spritual and juju take do for humanity,... ?

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by DonFebzyBlog(m): 9:13am On Jun 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
That's when Cherubim and seraphim were still good not this ones using Juju to operate in church, using Coconut and red candle

Most churches you see today still have their fake pastors using these juju stuffs secretly. Same thing applies to C&S. You have the good spiritual prophets in the church and the bad ones as well. So you don't generalize it all, because if you check your own church I believe you must have heard stories of misconduct from one or two pastors. It's just a normal thing that happens everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by vioment: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Akuko(story)
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by odave: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by superior1: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Chrislam crowd. Dude mixed Christianity with African medicine while borrowing from Islam to form a demonic pseudo-Christian spiritism.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by hollywater: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:
This is so true. I am a Cherub and I know the story. One very important thing you should also know is that he was a cripple with so much spiritual powers.
So Cherubin is a product of IFA?

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by SEGLIZ: 9:20am On Jun 09, 2019
omoadeleye:
Nice one, but i wish the OP can post all the story here for us who use freebasics that cant browse on external site.

Wikipedia would resolve that for you freebasic allows for you to surf wiki. I once read about him on wiki.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by sonsomegrigbo: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2019
unitysheart:

You get am.

You are blessed
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by UbiPetrus: 9:22am On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

You are wrong. Most churches and even Muslims got some of their worship practice from cherubim and seraphim.
You must be kidding me. C and S that started in 1925? Please, console yourself with something sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Westsida: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2019
sonsomegrigbo:

Its not like that. They don’t actually discriminate or condemn! They’ll never hate on you cos of your believe. Even if your not a believer, they wont still condemn you! I had an Ex one time who happens to be a Cherubim, her mom was a very powerful Cherubim pastor! She told her mom one day to pray for me based on we just friends oo! The momma prayed and told her few things about me. Likely things to happen in the future, things I needed to avoid! I swear 95% of all she said then are already happening! This momma was a blood sister to the wife of former Gov(Muslim)of one state in Nigeria. They tolerate irrespective of whatever you believe in! They’ll never talk down on whatever you believe in. That’s humanity, not that they don’t have bearing!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by UbiPetrus: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

Can you list some of the Churches, please? Last time I checked, C and S came into being in 1925.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Westsida: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
hollywater:
So Cherubin is a product of IFA?
[/s]
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Westsida: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2019
superior1:
Chrislam crowd. Dude mixed Christianity with African medicine while borrowing from Islam to form a demonic pseudo-Christian spiritism.

Say what you know! Don’t talk trash about what you don’t know!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by sonsomegrigbo: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2019
Westsida:

Its not like that. They don’t actually discriminate or condemn! They’ll never hate on you cos of your believe. Even if your not a believer, they wont still condemn you! I had an Ex one time who happens to be a Cherubim, her mom was a very powerful Cherubim pastor! She told her mom one day to pray for me based on we just friends oo! The momma prayed and told her few things about me. Likely things to happen in the future, things I needed to avoid! I swear 95% of all she said then are already happening! This momma was a blood sister to the wife of former Gov(Muslim)of one state in Nigeria. They tolerate irrespective of whatever you believe in! They’ll never talk down on whatever you believe in. That’s humanity, not that they don’t have bearing!

May God bless you for the explanation...

Some mumu Igbos here are just pouring trash

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by hollywater: 9:30am On Jun 09, 2019
Westsida:
[s][/s]
Haba it is just a question ooo.Oracle church as state by the Op.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Westsida: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
[s]
Kokoebapluse:
grin ife know gospel?

grin ifa know Jesus ?

[/s]
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Westsida: 9:31am On Jun 09, 2019
hollywater:
Haba it is just a question ooo.Oracle church as state by the Op.

Okay. It’s not an Oracle church! When he was born, (Back at home, she quite naturally related her incredible experience to Tunolase, her husband, who arranged that the Ifa oracle be consulted at once)

Those days in a Yoruba land, it’s a normal thing to consult IFA(Oracle being the fact that it speaks truth always) whenever you born a new baby. Most especially if there are strange signs prior to the birth time or after. Oracle is going to reveal to them everything they need to know about the future of the kid.

The main reason why they do this is just for the kids to become whatever that they’ve been born to become!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.