Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church (67629 Views)

Complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase..the Founder: C&S / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed / Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kayharry(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB1m1fkWqN8 watch video get copy of his story here
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by jrusky(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Big father I respect you sir rest in eternal peace.

I'm not his church member but have great respect for people with unique calling like him(Orimolade), Babalola of CAC, Oshoffa of Celestial these three are spiritual icons I will respect for a life time. May you all rest in peace. Your work live on.

I also *Don* my cap for preacher and a rare true men of God like Fadayomi of RCCG Founder, TB Joshua and Kumuyi these three men too are iconic I respect them alot though Fadayomi live no more but his work live on. God bless them all.

RESPECT!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fairytales grin Saint Skull minning Afonja!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

Yorubas and Bini ppl have more spirituality than ibos
This is not a contest, d facts are there for u to see
Yorubas alone in spirituality spreads across west Africa to the Americas
In ChristianityChristianity,I don't think I have to tell u the tribe leading in it
Even in whole of Africa ,ogun state is d headquarters of African Christianity in Africa
Argue with your key pads

Bro stop educating morons. Some people are naturally slowpoke always insulting and talk tribe in a post they should have learn from so its a pure time wasting trying to educate them bro.

I'm not from SW but do i need to argue that most churches founders were of SW origin? The history of Christianity in Nigeria started in Ogun state. The first man t to translate bible to local dialect in Nigeria history is a Yoruba man from Ogun state so what is anyone argument here

I hate deceiving myself and that is why I don't play tribal stunt because every tribe had something to show. As per Christianity in Nigeria the Yoruba had done so well and I must be honest to respect them for that.

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Sexymercy: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by olatechnician(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
but, i thought dey said, Moses in d bible dat found cherubium n cherafium........anyway, wat did i knw sef
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Temple1288(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Read Pericoma Okoye history.
More mysterious than any of the aforementioned names.

Correct!
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by KanuSE: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
olatechnician:
but, i thought dey said, Moses in d bible dat found cherubium n cherafium........anyway, wat did i knw sef

Absolutely nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by ABOVEDELAW: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
POST IT HERE THEN!
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Can you get relate everything you have reqdd here with the scriptures and with your intellect? They consulted who ? Ifa right? Who's Ifa and the priest? Where they special messengers of God? Does God use the devil and his instruments to carry out his work from time to time?
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
DisGuy:

IFa predicted that he will preach the gospel cheesy cheesy

ifa is not loyal at all!!!

Really strange story. Africans are truly confused
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by winnerz: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
prekumohtim:
Can you get relate everything you have reqdd here with the scriptures and with your intellect? They consulted who ? Ifa right? Who's Ifa and the priest? Where they special messengers of God? Does God use the devil and his instruments to carry out his work from time to time?

Sorry to say, but it is you who has failed to connect what you have read.
Now let me educate you briefly.
At the time the incidence happened, the parents concerned are Ifa worshipers, it was mentioned in the write-up that his father was an Ida priest. That implies that the only way the know and believe in is Ifa and traditional religion. Forget not that the main purpose the child had come is to dimistify the kingdom of darkness.

Now, on ifa telling the mission of the child to be born should not be something strange to someone who knows how the spiritual realms operate.

The demons and Satan know and recognize Jesus and His disciples, even though they couldn't harm them. They recognize thier supremacy. That was why those demons in Acts of Apostles told those lads trying to cast out demons Paul we know Peter we know but who are ye?

Again Nebuchadnezzar in the book of Daniel when he ordered the three Hebrew Saints to be put in a furnace, rose to his feet that he could see four people and one was like the Son of man, that is Jesus.

So bro the kingdom of darkness is spiritually sensitive than most acclaimed Christians, they know the genuine and counterfeit children of God.

Let me stop here, I hope this piece is of help.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by jomolu: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifa could b interpret as
Ifa a, something u just draw like dat like endless robes
or
Ifaa as in enjoyment yoppies,egbadun levels..

Now, down to the real spiritual Interpretations of all these On under ground spiritual codes that ordinary Canal man can not comprehend.
I pile ti Jesu fi lele leyi, ti Baba aladura tan.Keda mase rope oyekuro nibe Oduro le Christi Apata
Eyo....
I explain as am been guided as i read
Jesus is LORD.
End of d story
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
unitysheart:

Jesus is not same as Almighty God. He is lesser to him. Now, as per going to church, you are making a serious mistake. I go to my house of worship not to pray, but to worship God. Meaningful discussions about how to be good citizens, be of high morals and values are discussed there. It is reasonable to pray before and after such discussions. Isn't it?

Do not forget. Jesus himself had meaningful discussions in synagogues while on earth. Same for his apostles and other disciples.

If you truly believe that Jesus is not a God and he can never be God, then what are you doing in christainity? Because christainity are those who attribute glory of Almighty God to Jesus.

You sound funny guy, you go house of worship, which house of worship did you go? Don't forget Jesus did not attend any church in his life, he didn't build any church in his life. Can you please tell me which house of God you attending?
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by donifez(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
OgeFather:
"one thing about the men that controls the pen that writes history is that they always seem to wipe out thier sins"
J. cole
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by winnerz: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Really strange story. Africans are truly confused

There is nothing strange thier. Ifa predicts and does it perfectly well, even though the fact remains that God discourages the practice and its consultation. Just like looking into the future, there are many practices to achieve this aim, though not supported by God. For example Saul consulted a witch when God left him. His case his different because he was a backslider.

In this case however, that is the only way the parents could have consulted to know what kind of child he is, and they got their answers.

Now just like in the case of Mary the mother of Jesus and Elizabeth the mother of John, they knew they were carrying special babies, if it had been that the Jews as at then practice traditional religion like in our case where they had never heard about the true living God, they would have consulted Ifa for answers.

But in thier case they were already worshiping God and they knew how He works.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
DonFebzyBlog:

I wonder why you have twisted everything. In all you wrote, were did I bring up these issues you have stated. You are entitled to your believe and opinion about certain things just same way I do. I only wanted to quote someone because of what the person said but then I think I even quoted the wrong person. However even at that, I am not competing with anyone about what they believe in regards to religion. Everyone is entitled to what they believe in and it works for them. You can say these things you stated here over and over again but at the end it's your own believe and it might be working good for you. Many other people have their own believe which works out good for them as well. Now the only thing I can say is that you should not feel you are wiser because you have your own believe and think yours is right. You might be wrong or you might be right. Do not throw what you believe on other people thinking you are making a reasonable point. Keep whatever you believe in to yourself and make it always work for you if it does. I hope you get the point of this advice.

Huummm humm. If you get my point right you will understand that I have said it All.

Allah said in Qur'an, he who his in Islam is on right way. So am right way sure, and I don't force anyone here to come. Because Allah also said religion is not (compulsory ) but if you know what better for you you will follow Islam.

Hope you get me?
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by winnerz: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

If you truly believe that Jesus is not a God and he can never be God, then what are you doing in christainity? Because christainity are those who attribute glory of Almighty God to Jesus.

You sound funny guy, you go house of worship, which house of worship did you go? Don't forget Jesus did not attend any church in his life, he didn't build any church in his life. Can you please tell me which house of God you attending?

Jesus is the Son of God, sitted at the right hand of God the Father. Christians believe in God the trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is the only gateway to see God, to make heaven because any other ways leads to perdition. This is so because he laid down his life for the sins of mankind, without blood there is no remission of sins, Jesus spilled his blood for your sins and mine. Give your life to him today.

Furthermore, Jesus attended temples in his time to teach. Though he also taught outside the temple on many occasions.
The Bible said we should not forsake fellowship with one another, this can only be achieved at a place of convergence like a church or temple or house or whatever name u choose to call it.

But the most important thing is that those who worship God must do so in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Teebest01: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
proudly Seraph smileyproudly Seraph

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by GeorgeTheCoder: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
winnerz:

There is nothing strange thier. Ifa predicts and does it perfectly well, even though the fact remains that God discourages the practice and its consultation. Just like looking into the future, there are many practices to achieve this aim, though not supported by God. For example Saul consulted a witch when God left him. His case his different because he was a backslider.

In this case however, that is the only way the parents could have consulted to know what kind of child he is, and they got their answers.

Now just like in the case of Mary the mother of Jesus and Elizabeth the mother of John, they knew they were carrying special babies, if it had been that the Jews as at then practice traditional religion like in our case where they had never heard about the true living God, they would have consulted Ifa for answers.

But in thier case they were already worshiping God and they knew how He works.

You are even more confused
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
winnerz:

Jesus is the Son of God, sitted at the right hand of God the Father. Christians believe in God the trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus is the only gateway to see God, to make heaven because any other ways leads to perdition. This is so because he laid down his life for the sins of mankind, without blood there is no remission of sins, Jesus spilled his blood for your sins and mine. Give your life to him today.

Furthermore, Jesus attended temples in his time to teach. Though he also taught outside the temple on many occasions.
The Bible said we should not forsake fellowship with one another, this can only be achieved at a place of convergence like a church or temple or house or whatever name u choose to call it.

But the most important thing is that those who worship God must do so in truth and in spirit.

Can you hear what you just say now? You said Jesus sitting at the right hand of God? Who is God who sit at his right hand glory of God above shearing chair with Jesus. Who went there and see where Jesus site? Or are you listen to what mark said that Jesus sit at the right hand of God? If you believe in what Mathew,mark, Luke, John. And co wrote my brother you may go to hell because those author of those books are not real deciples of Jesus and they are unknown, none of deciple of Jesus wrote anything down about Jesus. All what you read in Bible is a scam. Jesus did not sit at the right of God.

And Jesus attend temple or synagogue, are you also attend synagogue if no then you are not follow Jesus, because according to your Bible Jesus called synagogue house of God not church.

And who told you Jesus die for your sin? In old testament a verse said father can not die for sin of son none son can die for sin of his father, soul with his own judgement. If truly Jesus was sent to die, why Jesus also beg and cry for God to safe him from death? Why Jesus don't want to die again? And if truly Jesus was sent to die for sin of the world that adam and Eve committed, why christain also sick, suffer,die? Why blood of Jesus can't stop all this in the life of christain ? My friend wake up nobody can die for you.

You mentioned something like people will worship God in spirit, a verse in new testament said Jesus told a woman that true worshiper of God will worship him in spirit, and we see how Jesus worship God by fell down on his face and worship God, in the book of revelation all elder that sit around God also fell down on their face and worship God. Can you pls tell me how christain worship God in spirit ??
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Don't mistake genuine worshippers with those who are misled with adulterated and unbiblical teachings.

Even Jesus said not all that call me lord are my friends.

Let me also add, I don't believe in trinity.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 3:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Don't mistake genuine worshippers with those who are misled with adulterated and unbiblical teachings.

Even Jesus said not all that call me lord are my friends.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by unitysheart(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Huummm humm. If you get my point right you will understand that I have said it All.

Allah said in Qur'an, he who his in Islam is on right way. So am right way sure, and I don't force anyone here to come. Because Allah also said religion is not (compulsory ) but if you know what better for you you will follow Islam.

Hope you get me?

This is where I'll fault all your submissions. You sit here and condemn others for what they believe, whether right or wrong, yet you also have your belief and you also was not there when Quran was written.

My advise will be to have a somewhat open outlook about religion. What if we are all wrong in the end about what we chose to believe?
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by damtan(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

you just wasted my mb searching for that name.
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
unitysheart:

This is where I'll fault all your submissions. You sit here and condemn others for what they believe, whether right or wrong, yet you also have your belief and you also was not there when Quran was written.

My advise will be to have a somewhat open outlook about religion. What if we are all wrong in the end about what we chose to believe?

We all can't be wrong at the same time. Because only those who worship other things apart from Allah ( God) are in wrong way.

Am a Muslim, am only here to explain am not here to conderm or force anyone, but on judgment day only Allah knows the best
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Vikky014(f): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Hope you get me?
The same Allah dt directed to go read bible for confirmation
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by aremuforlife(m): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
[/quote][quote author=prekumohtim post=79161082]Can you get relate everything you have reqdd here with the scriptures and with your intellect? They consulted who ? Ifa right? Who's Ifa and the priest? Where they special messengers of God? Does God use the devil and his instruments to carry out his work from time to time?
And who told you that IFA is not of Olodumare.
IFA is a messager from GOD "OLODUMARE"
Re: Biography Of Orimolade Tunolase Moses, Founder Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
aremuforlife:

And who told you that IFA is not of Olodumare.
IFA is a messager from GOD "OLODUMARE"

Lolz bros if na joke stop am . Laugh wo kill me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / ''Wicked Village Wait For Me, I'm Coming'' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.