Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (85938 Views)

Photos Of Hauwa Suntai And Her Younger Husband, Ahmed Jarman / Widow Of Former Taraba Governor Suntai Set To Remarry, See Her Pre-wedding Pics / Danbaba Suntai Pilot Not Certified To Fly Aircraft – AIB Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Religion6: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2019
dominique:

What has being a public figure got to do with the fact that he has been dead for 7 frigging years? How many men will remain single for up to 3 years after the death of their wives? Regardless what postion the deceased held, seven years is more than enough time for the wife to move on and have any type of wedding she pleases.
The DEAD should be respected.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Khaleell001(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

If it was a wife that died would the husband had settled for a low-key wedding?

She doesn't owe anybody anything. Her loyalty to her husband died when he died and she is a free woman who is free to enjoy her life in peace without people criticising her

Quotes like your shows how far we have depreciated as a people.
It would be more honourable for her to have had a low key wedding not this.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by wonder233: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2019
What prevents this wh0re from doing a quiet wedding? No! Cos Nigerian women are scandalous by nature, she has to show the world how she had been shamelessly sleeping with younger guys even while her husband was alive, hale and hearty.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Khaleell001(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Kyrx:

We are in Africa sir. I quite understand your points but it speak less of African value.

Opting for a low-key wedding wouldn't be a bad idea considering the circumstances in which the late husband died.

I'm certain they must have bred kid/s together.

Guy,you get ororo for head.

We are now throwing values tonthe dustbin because we want to look woke and be seen as free

We have almost but lost all our moral values that used to distinguish us as Africans.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by DKM123: 8:57am On Jun 09, 2019
orble:

With all due respect. Why don't tell your mother and grand mother to go about marrying?

Maybe you are a product of such unholy unions. Kids of nowadays.
I guess mum should be in her 4th to 6th marriage

Who say it was right to whosoever to have multiple marriages... even American don't really like it but ignorance won't let you see it.

we Nigerians love minding our businesses.

Let me tell, Its one thing to be born a bas. tard, its bad to remian a bad*tard and its worse to promote bastardic tendencies.

They hid my post but I am glad it reached its destination before you cowardly reported it. I will be nicer with this one.

People like you are devilish and has a demonic heart but use God to perpetuate your misogynistic tendencies. Your low self esteem make you feel useless when you can't be a master to another human called a woman. .

That you have a small shikini phallus is no one's fault.

You called your momsie a bastard but you ran to report my own comment that only reciprocated your kind gesture. cheesy

Anyway Amadioha!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by lookgoodingguy: 9:15am On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

I hope it would be too late then. He would be sent into financial extinction

grin grin grin
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Born2Breed(f): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2019
LifeDrama:
Pre-wedding Photos Of Hajiya Hauwa, Wife Of Former Taraba State Governor With New Fiancé

You remember the former governor of Taraba state who was seriously injured when his self-piloted plane crashed in Yola, Adamawa State on October 25, 2012.
Danbaba Suntai later died in his home while undergoing rehabilitation for brain injuries he sustained from a plane crash.

Life Of A Woman Goes On....

As the Nigerians would say "no kill yourself over a woman"

Hauwa Suntai Danbaba, the wife of former Taraba state governor has shared pre-wedding pictures with her new fiancé.

Life has taught me a great lesson, ...it is only the living that can praise God and enjoy...
Nothing is yours permanently. Be guided

Source; https://mandynews.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-hajiya-hauwa-wife-of-former-taraba-state-governor-with-new-fiance/

Lol. I remember this woman. grin
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

She owes them nothing. If they can't understand that people move on and deserve happiness, their loss

Your 'over-sabi' is too much and truly annoying. Would you have been ranting like this if the late Governor was your relative? She owes nobody anything blah,blah!

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by umarshehu58(m): 9:33am On Jun 09, 2019
Imagine! Old people sef dey do pre wedding pics
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by yaksmb: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Comrade Adams Oshiomole's wedding was very loud!!
I didn't see these type of comments.. let's look at it from all angle.. Let her live her life abeg

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Mercyfulhab: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2019
There is nothing in the pictures that suggest that the wedding was elaborate.Its even possible that the pictures were not posted by the couple but a friend or relation.

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by D1zion: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2019
But this woman looks older than the man.maybe is because she's fat.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by aforosco(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
All these ones saying out of respect to her husband, don't u guys understand "till death do us part"?

Abeg be happy how u want to. She even tried to wait for 7 years sef
Suntai died in 2016 or 2017 sef.But he has been managed since 2012
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by NemzySeries(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2019
kolafolabi:
If there is still current in her transformer, why won't she move on. After all, if it's other way round, won't her husband also move on. Congratulations jare!

Electrician spotted hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by newdawn2017(f): 10:19am On Jun 09, 2019
Her face looks so puffy & ugly, na wa! All these hausa women sef. undecided
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Sima04:

bro , I support u 100% we should let her marry whoever she seems fit and loves.
secondly, I don't have problem with u calling Christians/ church goers all sorts of name cos since we have folks like u on earth, they are bound to happen.

But my real problem is why blaspheme the na of GOD ALMIGHTY and call him a " roasted meat eater". If anybody say same of ur prophet now u will start shouting blasphemy .... blasphemy and start killing people. Well quite unlike ur prophet , our God said we should not fight for him cos he is The God of War himself.so u better apologize to Him or anything u see u take.

Thank u and have a good day sir

O ri e tii daru pata-pata bii ori gorilla to faa "Arizona SK" for assuming that I'm a Muslim. grin

I am a retired Christian, Judaist, Muslim, Bhuddist, Eckist & Hinduist. grin

Next time, dig through my Posts or Topics before you quote me. grin

4 Likes

Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by iswallker(m): 10:26am On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..

She is putting her boobs on her sons chest..

Fear God...
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by orble: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2019
DKM123:

They hid my post but I am glad it reached its destination before you cowardly reported it. I will be nicer with this one.

People like you are devilish and has a demonic heart but use God to perpetuate your misogynistic tendencies. Your low self esteem make you feel useless when you can't be a master to another human called a woman. .

That you have a small shikini phallus is no one's fault.

You called your momsie a bastard but you ran to report my own comment that only reciprocated your kind gesture. cheesy

Anyway Amadioha!!!

I didn't call your mum a bad name.... I was only referring to the term called a child born in an unholy circumstances like this.

I repeat:

Its one thing to be born a Basie and another thing to remain one..

By their fruit we know them. Its very simple to spot a bas†tard online.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Mynd44:

If it was a wife that died would the husband had settled for a low-key wedding?

She doesn't owe anybody anything. Her loyalty to her husband died when he died and she is a free woman who is free to enjoy her life in peace without people criticising her

Thank you my brother, i nor just understand some people. To even think that some girls are supporting the low key marriage thing is funny, thats how they tie theirselves down uneccessrily as if the marriage vow didnt say "till death do us part"
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:02am On Jun 09, 2019
Religion6:

The DEAD should be respected.
And how did she Disrespect him? By doing what makes her happy? Whatever they had ended with his death. stop putting uneccessary burden on people
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

Quotes like your shows how far we have depreciated as a people.
It would be more honourable for her to have had a low key wedding not this.
Did the dead husband come to complain to you?
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:05am On Jun 09, 2019
wonder233:
What prevents this wh0re from doing a quiet wedding? No! Cos Nigerian women are scandalous by nature, she has to show the world how she had been shamelessly sleeping with younger guys even while her husband was alive, hale and hearty.
Will you shut up? I'm sure she is old enough to be you mom, we talk of respect in Nigeria culture, you are fighting for respect for the dead but cannot respect the living. HYPOCRATE
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Khaleell001:

Guy,you get ororo for head.

We are now throwing values tonthe dustbin because we want to look woke and be seen as free

We have almost but lost all our moral values that used to distinguish us as Africans.
Marriage vow reads till death do us part but you people are still tying this woman to her late husband in the name of african values. Na wa o
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by godwon01(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2019
She supposed to have showing some respect to her late husband. Nobody said she should not marry but she over do it. That shows the love with her late husband was not genuine. Anyway , I wish her happy married life .May the new found man give her the joy that was deprived of her by her late husband.
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Your 'over-sabi' is too much and truly annoying. Would you have been ranting like this if the late Governor was your relative? She owes nobody anything blah,blah!
I see you like to assume everybody is like you, simply because a woman marry into your family and her husband died, you think she owes you something? Sorry, not everybody think that way
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by wonder233: 11:16am On Jun 09, 2019
See this goat, I'm 53, how can she be old enough to be my mother? You think because this is a faceless forum, you can't be traced and a bullet put through your skull?
Ryan03:
Will you shut up? I'm sure she is old enough to be you mom, we talk of respect in Nigeria culture, you are fighting for respect for the dead but cannot respect the living. HYPOCRATE
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2019
godwon01:
She supposed to have showing some respect to her late husband. Nobody said she should not marry but she over do it. That shows the love with her late husband was not genuine. Anyway , I wish her happy married life .May the new found man give her the joy that was deprived of her by her late husband.
Just see comments, so the extent to which you go with your marriage ceremony now shows how much you love your husband?
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ryan03(f): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2019
wonder233:
See this goat, I'm 53, how can she be old enough to be my mother? You think because this is a faceless forum, you can't be traced and a bullet put through your skull?
shut you mouth, i can see you are an adult (acclaimed) who grew without his senses. You Mature leave your brain. Bullet through your skull blah blah Rubbish
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Daviddson(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2019
holyeye1989:
People can carry fake news ooo....this is her son ..they took this picture during the sons birthday...I fear Nigerians ooo now I see that 50% news here is fake ..
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ikinternational: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Religion6:

Why go PUBLIC when your late husband was a PUBLIC figure. Women always think straight, not deep reasoning.

You're insane. I pity the woman in ya life
Re: Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife by Ikinternational: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2019
wonder233:

Man fvck you. Still an idiot. With an idiotic opinion. I dey Dallas. Come put a bullet in my head please. Onyeala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Abuja Big Babes Fight Over Senator Dino Melaye After His Arrest (Photos) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.