Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) (52240 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
unitysheart:

We are not talking about Don Jazzy here. Leave unnecessary story behind you and stop creating rivalry where there's none.
rivalry is the spice of life so stay calm bro
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmmm, well well God will cont to bless you
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by dayleke: 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Your English is very bad... No insult intended.

Lol.... shocked

After the fact.... grin
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's a good thing many Nigerians on the social media are beginning to see that most of those flashy things their 'celebrities' post online are all a big facade! grin

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by namiji2598: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
jrusky:

People like you annoys me with passion.

What has Don J has to do with this thread now pls just tell me

Why is it that poor people like you reason so irrational in everything

D banj and Don J are both doing well enjoying their lives but you are here doing comparison madness that no one ask or send you.

people like them can never be convinced of anything, they have not yet reached the hustling stage of life yet, there are millions of them in Nigeria and Nigeria unless if u will try to convince millions of people one after the other....let them be, when dey reach some stage of life they will stop, we have all done it, back then when we used to argue abt football, musicians, celebrities, but now hmmmm
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by tosinornottosin: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Who's this one deceiving. What does he mean by you don finally cast me. Like it wasnt between. The two of you. So he will just post you car pix without your permission. When he's not a blogger.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by owowa145(m): 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
i didn't mean any evil... I didn't insult neither Don jazzy nor d banj in my post i don't know why u come dey insult me? undecided

We always make comparisons in our lives, why is my own different? Messi Vs Ronaldo; Liverpool Vs man united; Tinubu Vs obj; igbo Vs Yoruba; China Vs America ...so why the fuq are you victimising me? undecided
becos u are not sane. Was the thread for comparison and if it is for, is Don-J best car collection any close to what was posted? Have sense bro & stop victimising urself by urself.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Your English is very bad... No insult intended.
I'm not here to flaunt English motherfucker,,or is the humor beyond your IQ
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by owowa145(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
AkpaMgbor:
It's a good thing many Nigerians on the social media are beginning to see that most of those flashy things their 'celebrities' post online are all a big facade! grin
Not with dbanj bro, nigga has never faked it to make it. This guy's life is private and mind u, he makes money week in week out. Respek 2 dat bro for having a contingency plan outside music.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by TANID(m): 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Cool
Aunty Simbiat Edaku E Change DP Yin Yen
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Afonja007: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itimkpataka2:
Haters will say his Son juju don dey work. What's my business
the car's is not his if you like no agree abd you cup of kunu
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by antidote06: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Joromi12:
Fake life gang. If u know you know
hey!dont b deceived,dbanj can afford afford this comfortably
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
How does this man make money if not yahoo yahoo
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Basher8583: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
ehemwhy:
...and they said he was broke

This is enough evidence that he is broke.
Remember the saying that only broke people brag about how rich they are.
Have you ever seen Don Jazzy do such?
Or TuFace.
In fact let's even go as far as Dangote, Otedola, Dantata. They don't do all that because they don't even care if you think they are rich or poor.
Broke asses like being noticed.
If you ask D'banj to borrow you money now Na story you go get.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
antidote06:
hey!dont b deceived,dbanj can afford afford this comfortably
doing what exactly
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Basher8583: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
owowa145:

Not with dbanj bro, nigga has never faked it to make it. This guy's life is private and mind u, he makes money week in week out. Respek 2 dat bro for having a contingency plan outside music.

Trust me. Dat guy is broke. After all the spending he did in USA as Kanye West house boy. You think it's easy living that fake life there with no cash. Why do you think Don baba J bit the humble card and took off to Naija. Or you think it was Kanye taking care of D'banj?
The poor nigger ran back to Naija after running into debt.
Keep tab on this topic you go soon know the truth.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Legendguru: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
hmm
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
na wa o, person no go sing and e go dey buy rolls royce.

na so money dey music industry ni. small song big car
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Pls can someone help me check the price of rolls Royce again. E just dey do me like say the price don drop with the way people dey buy am these days...
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by computerglobal(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
cool

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ArchiTommy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
@popizaino
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
LLNP
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Zipopo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank God for UBA Plc...given him opportunity for changing his life for better....Tony Elumelu has touching people's life most especially youth empowerment and nija musician...But the man refuses to increase staff salary and welfare of his staff are impressed at all..
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Hope say we no go come hear say na wan Malaysian big boy get am oo like hushpupi and zlatan oooo

Is this an antiquated car
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by AdemolaA2: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
jrusky:

People like you annoys me with passion.

What has Don J has to do with this thread now pls just tell me

Why is it that poor people like you reason so irrational in everything

D banj and Don J are both doing well enjoying their lives but you are here doing comparison madness that no one ask or send you.

I almost wrote the same my brother .. you just spoke my mind !!!
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Larryndelaw: 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
When u see all these people buying cars, nothing to show for investment. The moment the car comes out d garrage it becomes second hand.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by babapressy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
happy birthday
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Gabson001(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Don baba j is bigger though
Nigerians and their low IQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247 / Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.