Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,888 members, 7,956,348 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) (52242 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by YorubaWarrior: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Isn't it so funny how you see 9ja celebrities dey buy rolls Royce any how. Even global celebrities no dare do such. undecided

The cost of the car no be the problem but, the cost of maintenance can be just as high as the cost of the vehicle. cool

The moral of the story is, it's not true

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by elgramz: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Don baba j is bigger though
they are not in a competition with each other

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by HitSong: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by dam2000(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Buy or borrow I can't understand again
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Person wey buy the car no post or talk anything na one mumu Taylor Dey cast am,imagine.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by JimohMomoh: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if it's same bumpy/pot hole ridden roads I drive through in Lagos that these celebrities drive their cars. Maybe they only drive it withing their estate or carry it in lorry when going to parties.
Lagos roads will destroy these luxury vehicles if used regularly. They have excess money for maintenance sha, no need to border myself.

Happy Birthday Kokomaster

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
ulimiitted:
Video Of Man Caught Having Sex With A Secondary School Girl In Shop

SEE VIDEOS BELOW

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEOS:https://daddy4fingers..com/2019/06/just-love-it.html
unfortunately you're cursed! Spits

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by elgramz: 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
ricon:
Why is Dbanj acting like an upcoming artist or someone struggling to make the news.

This style is meant for people like Tonto dike and Nina etc
he didn't post it, someone else did

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Y’all bashing him already,they guy hasn’t even said or post anything about a rolls Royce and y’all attacking him already.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by hopexter(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itimkpataka2:
Haters will say his Son juju don dey work. What's my business

You're the original hater. How your mind take switch go juju this Sunday afternoon baffles me. You must be a chief priest. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hbd mr banga

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Dudeladude(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
explain how dont just open mouth
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by nonny1212: 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Na so bro!!.. I tap to the blessing.. I go celebrate my 2020 birthday with my ride!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itimkpataka2:
forget am, you no wise

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by pally123: 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
quote author=TheTourist post=79164035]YET ANOTHRR CELEBRITY FORMAT....

WE KNOW THIER WAY NOW. MADAM BLESSING DON SPOIL THIS FMT[/quote] grin
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by pojophilius(m): 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
you must be a religion bigot or a tribalist,,infact you are an herbalist

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by pally123: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
TheTourist:
YET ANOTHRR CELEBRITY FORMAT....

WE KNOW THIER WAY NOW. MADAM BLESSING DON SPOIL THIS FMT
True grin
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by kayo80(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
They keep saying he is broke for almost ten years now, and he keeps doing big things.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Myself2(m): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
What a transformation,,,,,,from bein unable to pay his rent in a rented apartment even when he was a It busy,,,to now being out of music and still able to buy 2019 Rolls Royce.
Well D Banj has no case to answer cos in fairness to him, he never claimed to have bought any 2019 Rolls Royce
Na wa for all these "FAKE I TILL YOU MAKE I CREW" motivators o he likes o Blessing Okoro
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by kernniejay(m): 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Itimkpataka2:
why did you think in that direction? you are the No. 1 hater and you just said your mind.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by isahsalee: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Africa we have a long to go, how does this help or reduce the sufferings of less privileged members of the society?. That amount of money could is enough to invest and give employment to at least 10 to 15 people and by extension, have a means of feeding and paying bills of their family members. By that, he would have reduced poverty and criminalities in the society at large. Instead, they always do otherwise but, bet me before end of 2019 the car manufacturers will release another designs of cars, maybe he will drop this and go for the latest.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
jrusky:

People like you annoys me with passion.

What has Don J has to do with this thread now pls just tell me

Why is it that poor people like you reason so irrational in everything

D banj and Don J are both doing well enjoying their lives but you are here doing comparison madness that no one ask or send you.

i didn't mean any evil... I didn't insult neither Don jazzy nor d banj in my post i don't know why u come dey insult me? undecided

We always make comparisons in our lives, why is my own different? Messi Vs Ronaldo; Liverpool Vs man united; Tinubu Vs obj; igbo Vs Yoruba; China Vs America ...so why the fuq are you victimising me? undecided
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
elgramz:

they are not in a competition with each other
whi said they were before?
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dudeladude:
explain how dont just open mouth
kk
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:

We are not talking about Don Jazzy here. Leave unnecessary story behind you and stop creating rivalry where there's none.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nonstopvibez: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lies
2019 rolls royce
Even rick ross can afford it he would go bankrupt talk more of dbanj
Show biz

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by grandstar(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
One truth we should all realise is that because one door is closed does not mean there are others that can't be opened.

Everyone thought he was finished when Don Jazzy dumped him. He went from splashing money to owing debts he couldn't even pay, threatened with court action. Now, there seems to be a resurrection.

This should be a lesson to celebrities that are out of the limelight and out of pocket. Footballers can reinvent themselves by finishing school. becoming a scout, becoming an OAP, starting a soccer blog or an Instagram account and so on. Your life need not end after football. Celestine Babayaro comes to mind

Having a one track mind can be financially suicidal.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
pojophilius:

you must be a religion bigot or a tribalist,,infact you are an herbalist
Your English is very bad... No insult intended.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
isahsalee:
Africa we have a long to go, how does this help or reduce the sufferings of less privileged members of the society?. That amount of money could is enough to invest and give employment to at least 10 to 15 people and by extension, have a means of feeding and paying bills of their family members. By that, he would have reduced poverty and criminalities in the society at large. Instead, they always do otherwise but, bet me before end of 2019 the car manufacturers will release another designs of cars, maybe he will drop this and go for the latest.

How much is it?
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by dayleke: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
And he go buy 2020 own to celebrate his 40th grin
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Jadsy01(f): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Tonto Dikeh stuns as she celebrates 34th birthday today

See more photos here - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/06/09/tonto-dikeh-stuns-as-she-celebrates-34th-birthday-today-yabaleftonline/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe: "Thank You Nigerians For Lighting Up My Life" / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.