Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 PM

D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) (52237 Views)

D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
collinsuchendu:

Dbanj might have stopped singing but he is still a very active businessman, the super star bought a Rolls Royce for his birthday, which is today. We have photos of his new whip below:

DO IT BIG , DO IT RIGHT , DO IT WITH STYLE ...... BIG CONGRATULATIONS @iambangalee ON YOUR NEW ROLLS ROYCE  BIGGEST FISH ........ Na God do am for you bro ... I tap into your blessing...... plus HAPPY BIRTHDAY I wish you long life and more prosperity in good health ..... Amen enjoy your day king

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/dbanj-buys-2019-rolls-royce-wraith-for.html?m=1

It doesn't have a drop head light,so this isn't a 2019
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Deltatoto: 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
collinsuchendu:

Dbanj might have stopped singing but he is still a very active businessman, the super star bought a Rolls Royce for his birthday, which is today. We have photos of his new whip below:

DO IT BIG , DO IT RIGHT , DO IT WITH STYLE ...... BIG CONGRATULATIONS @iambangalee ON YOUR NEW ROLLS ROYCE  BIGGEST FISH ........ Na God do am for you bro ... I tap into your blessing...... plus HAPPY BIRTHDAY I wish you long life and more prosperity in good health ..... Amen enjoy your day king

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/dbanj-buys-2019-rolls-royce-wraith-for.html?m=1
mugu at 39 u don’t have a child u buying cars if u drop dead today who takes all that?
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by sweetrace(f): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
ozoebuka1:
Don baba j is bigger though

They are both successful. They are not competing.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Bluehill1051: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ordinary toyota big daddy, I've spent 87k today on repair. This one is now flashing rollsroyce. Omo I'm starting to consider golf car o
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Dudeladude(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Deltatoto:
mugu at 39 u don’t have a child u buying cars if u drop dead today who takes all that?
dude wetin b ur own problem
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Deltatoto: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dudeladude:
dude wetin b ur own problem
ppl no no their priority bros.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Maliqcious: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
U can't say cos aside in mavin d rest combined can't equate his show money do U agree and all of them combine don't have up to 4albums exuding tiwa.
ozoebuka1:
Don baba j is bigger though
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by sharpguy10(m): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank God for that, I love it and I am happy for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by lakreemzy: 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
No b u tell him make him cast...anyway hbd bangalee
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
macello4:
u never see buyer for dis ur uncompleted shop, 419? Ogun(god of iron)go soon heat u like kante, ole Eleribu.

My first Instinct was to come down to your level and throw insult at you but then, might not be your fault. You are mentally ill for ignorantly making such comment on this property.
Why make such comment ?? Are you doing it for the sake of being Sarcastic or what??
You don't even know me. Why make such comment? You want to spoil the mind of the potential buyers??..
Bro/Sir, you don't call everyone a scammer, okay?
You cant afford to buy this house why not mind your business and work your ass out so you can buy one someday?.
You must be a kid, I don't need anyone to tell me that.
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
BangerLee Oga Boss
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by macello4(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Miracle121:

My first Instinct was to come down to your level and throw insult at you but then, might not be your fault. You are mentally ill for ignorantly making such comment on this property.
Why make such comment ?? Are you doing it for the sake of being Sarcastic or what??
You don't even know me. Why make such comment? You want to spoil the mind of the potential buyers??..
Bro/Sir, you don't call everyone a scammer, okay?
You cant afford to buy this house why not mind your business and work your ass out so you can buy one someday?.
You must be a kid, I don't need anyone to tell me that.
i no ur type thief.

Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by opebiboy: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2019
Fake. Borrowed car
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Alejobs: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Shows Off New Hairstyle (Photo) / Leo Dasilva Calls Out Celebrities Who Now Want To Identify With Banky W / Mide Martins Slept With Husband’s Friend In South Africa - Goldrushnews247

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.