Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' (30468 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by hopexter(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Ah ah fa, I'm not , I'm only describing the real look of a pure fulani girl....

We have different fulanis but many do not know,

That's why those ones , red bororo killing innocent people r called fulanis.

There are good Fulani's and bad ones just like every other tribe. You being a Fulani shouldn't make your tribe better than everyone else's. wink Hope your Sunday is going well? cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by TANID(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:
See as the fresh like today bread cool
grin grin grin Black Is Beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Olarewaju89: 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Glo what , MTN ni

Toto wey that old man don scatter any how before JJC meet her...

That's y I like fulani girls...virtuous women.

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Danwakae(m): 1:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
hopexter:

There are good Fulani's and bad ones just like every other tribe. You being a Fulani shouldn't make your tribe better than everyone else's. wink Hope your Sunday is going well? cheesy

I didn't made any comparison , I said, I like fulani girls, because they r beautiful and our culture forbids many acts been carried out by some tribes that has not forbid for women. Because , I have seen a Yoruba married women still giving birth to another while in her husband's house.

My Sunday is cool...thanks.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by hopexter(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

I didn't made any comparison , I said, I like fulani girls, because they r beautiful and our culture forbids many acts been carried out by some tribes that has not forbid for women. Because , I have seen a Yoruba married women still giving birth to another while in her husband's house.

My Sunday is cool...thanks.

Anything you've seen with a Yoruba woman has also occurred to women of other tribes in one way or the other. I'm not Yoruba but I've lived long enough to know this. wink

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
TANID:
grin grin grin Black Is Beautiful

Very very kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Yewandequeen(f): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
dayo23:
celebrity marriage without controversy....I respect them
they both have see alot. So I don't expect any dram from them.... Wish them many more yrs in togethness

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
Ahh!!
This the kind of news we want to be hearing oh... I dont want to hear say Funke Akindele divorce her husband
- I dislike Tôrî-thàt-tôùch

God forbids divorce, she looks cool and happy now.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Glo what , MTN ni

Toto wey that old man don scatter any how before JJC meet her...

That's y I like fulani girls...virtuous women.

Virtuous women like the Indimi or whatever they call themselves fighting publicly over a same man sleeping with sisters.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Danwakae(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Virtuous women like the Indimi or whatever they call themselves fighting publicly over a same man sleeping with sisters.

They are not fulani , they are hausa's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

God forbids divorce, she looks cool and happy now.
Abi oo,you know all this celebrity they do divorce as if it is customary
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by Gandollaar(f): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
DarlingEmojist:
Ahh!!
This the kind of news we want to be hearing oh... I dont want to hear say Funke Akindele divorce her husband
- I dislike Tôrî-thàt-tôùch
But of them are divorcees already.. For Funke's sake I hope this one works. I love her to bits.
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by zanogo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

just keep shut, i supervised a site in a village in ogun state with huge number of fulanis and egedes , when i say huge i mean it, lol if i share my experiences here you will be amazed, mr man, there are sluts from every tribe. just keep your myopic view to yourself. fulani girls wey local people dey vandalise for bush
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
But of them are divorcees already.. For Funke's sake I hope this one works. I love her to bits.

I Love her movies to some extent buh now that she had introduced Porus english into Nigerians through Jennifer's Diary .... I dont like the way she is making most Teenagers of nowadays feels their ontop of the world,when they sound like *HOW IS YOU?* What do u have to say about that?
Re: Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Step Out For 'TheFalzExperience2' by booksrite(f): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2019

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) / Admiral C4C Proposes To Ana Columbus In The Middle Of Road In Romania / Tonto Dikeh: "I'm Colour Blind. I See Colours In Shades Of Grey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.