Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (42830 Views)

Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS / #bbnaija: "My Exes Are Still Chasing Me" - Mercy Tells Ike / “why I Still Have S*x With My Exes” – US Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by KanuSE: 4:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
past stays in the past

It could be that she still fancies her ex and being a weak man fell for her charm once again. smiley

You & I know that if you don't fancy him, you don't fvck him.
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by Burgerlomo: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
otunbalamba:
grin wetin concern me.. make she bring her yansh here make i fvck jare cheesy

After all the thing nah free abi who no wan freebies grin
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by otunbalamba: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Burgerlomo:

After all the thing nah free abi who no wan freebies grin
yes oo.. my brother
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by Yewandequeen(f): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
KanuSE:

It could be that she still fancies her ex and being a weak man fell for her charm once again. smiley

You & I know that if you don't fancy him, you don't fvck him.
well maybe but I don't support that.
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by Greatzeus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
What rap is she raping? Jokers,no wonder Nas said hip hop is dead. How many of these rappers can survive in the late 80s and 90s when there are internet,no social media no YouTube or streaming services. For you to be known you have to be good. But today, a wack artist release a song, uploads it to streaming site, YouTube,MTV and boom he or she is famous. undecided
Back then nothing like online download, mostly your fans are equivalent to the CD units you sold.
Foxy Brown still my best female rapper ever,it's a pity she was too young to handle the fame and success,she fell with the same speed she used in rising cry
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by geraldine19(f): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ovoko!!! My fellow girls continue to hoe about with abandon.
**Spits**
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by meobizy(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
That is called female logic.
The words are the equivalent of saying the sky is blue.
Who is the woman?
All I see are three different people.
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by AuroraB(f): 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
cheesy
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by MrMou: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Even ladies wey dey claim virginity doesn't matter dey care about body count. That means deep down, they know the lower the body count, the better, & the best is definitely being a virgin!

Men, this is the 954th time I'm saying this here. Please make virginity your first criterion when looking for a wife before other positive attributes. No go dey form woke or liberal & be claiming it doesn't matter because e matter die!
With a virgin, you'll be sure of the mileage of your wife's puna & also avoid unnecessary conscious or subconscious comparison of your sexual prowess with her past guys. With a virgin, you'll also be sure to avoid Okafor's law ever happening to your wife.
I don talk my own!
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by Mryacks: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shameless...
Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by blessme105: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2019
her life her business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes by somtookeke(m): 4:19am On Dec 24, 2019
*A Collaboration Between SZA & Megan Thee Stallion Might Be Coming Soon*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/a-collaboration-between-sza-megan-thee.html

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Moses' Son Brentley (Photo) / Chioma Reacts To Non-smiling Video With Alex / Harrysong Speaks After Police Arrest: They Can't Pull Us Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.