Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

“why I Still Have S*x With My Exes” – US Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Still Have S*x With My Exes” – US Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion (981 Views)

Ooobi To All My Exes, DJ Cuppy To Anichebe & Asa Asika. PHOTOS / #bbnaija: "My Exes Are Still Chasing Me" - Mercy Tells Ike / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Still Have S*x With My Exes” – US Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion by iamocheme: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
United State female rapper, Megan Thee Stallion in an interview Hot 97s Ebro & The Morning has revealed why she still have sex with her exes.
According to the rapper, she believes it is unnecessary to continue to add on to her body counts with other new men that will end up bringing up sh****.

So she wants to make ensure that her “body count”, the number of men that she’s slept with, remains low.

She furthermore stated that she sleeps with her ex-boyfriends even if they have another woman.

In her words:

“Even if we break up, I’m still trying to f*ck on you because I’m not adding no unnecessary sh*t,” Megan explained. “Do you know how long it took for us to do it?

So like, hell no, we finna still do it. I can’t. All that mileage, no.

I ain’t tryna run it up like that. Even if he’s in another relationship, he’s still mine. Until I get done. Until I’m finished.”

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/still-sex-exes-us-rapper-megan-thee-stallion/

Re: “why I Still Have S*x With My Exes” – US Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion by CANlBUS(m): 7:19am On Jun 09, 2019
She is a stripper and they all killed the game.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Of Bbnaija Got Angry Because Of People’s Reaction To Her Unclad Pictures / Cristiano Ronaldo, Kylian Mbappe, Shakira. Tells The World To Pray For Amazonia / Dangote Run Away As Shatta Bundle Arrives Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.