Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo (27339 Views)

Okey Bakassi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Francis Duru Celebrates His 52nd Birthday (Photos) / Basorge Tariah's Son Graduates From High School In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by Belial06: 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

When they post pics of your butchered corpses tomorrow on NL, people will be pitying you. I don't know why some people don't learn.

Some people just came to this world to be the fools. So so stupid set of people.

Are you serious now?

Come on man think , read again and understand.

What is wrong with you ?
Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by lloyds(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
He dated Regina Askia back in the days. . I can remember that. .

1 Like

Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by jango1: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Happy Birthday Basorge Tariah.. I remember your role in Warri connection.
Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Belial06:

[s]
Are you serious now?

Come on man think , read again and understand.

What is wrong with you ?[/s]
Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by opebiboy: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Old man
Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 11:16am On Jun 12, 2019
biacan:
Girl where have you been shocked

been here I just decided to take a break lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basorge Tariah Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With Stunning Photo by booksrite(f): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
been here I just decided to take a break lol

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours / I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Oritsefemi 's Huge 'international' Chest Tattoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.