Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far (1852 Views)

Azman Air Boss, Sarina, Conferred With Igbo Chieftaincy Title / Alison Madueke Autobiography: ‘Riding The Storms With God In My Sails’ / Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by Sparky12(m): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2019

Have you ever notice how some Northern billionaire are so modest in living their lives? They do not engage in expensive hobbies, they usually just wait for years and boom! buy just one crazily expensive thing to show their power! Alhaji Abdulmunafi Sarina, owner of AZMAN Air Limited has been seen riding on a motor bike, popularly known as "Achaba" to his farm in Kano.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/billionaire-airline-owner-alhaji.html?m=1

Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by auntysimbiat(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Coool
Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by nothingspoil70: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2019
Sport shoes witn a native dress is awkward
Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2019
God bless me i swear i will be very down to earth biko
Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2019
wilsonchilboy:
God bless me i swear i will be very down to earth biko

Either down or up

One must die

Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by emmamajesty: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2019
it is Normal to them
but their children do help them to chop the money on expensive cars, hard drugs,parties and even women get their own share

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by Amuocha: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2019
APC and Buhari's harsh economic policies
Re: Billionaire Airline Owner, Abdulmunafi Sarina Seen Riding A Motorbike To His Far by lalasticlala(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2019

(1)

You Don't Need Certificate To Prove You Have School Cert / 2023: Nothing Will Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President - S’west Vows (photo) / Census 2020 - American Government Asking Biafrans Their Origins Or Ethnicity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.