Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals (16440 Views)

If I Had Known, I Won't Have Jumped Inside That Marriage" Kaffy Reveals / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by deebrain(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
You are not a dancer.

You are a dance.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by chibaby1985(f): 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Kemight15: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
enter the picture and ask her

grin grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by ensamy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
But she use to fight in public with her husband at Badore, Ajah grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by mechanics(m): 8:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lolz, ring inside microwave.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by amakadihot87(f): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
Marvin who's this. I have been seeing this Pictures for a very long time but can't tell. Na celeb pikin?
.....she is a dancer
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
amakadihot87:
.....she is a dancer
wow your name wow me. I'm sure you're hotter than burning furnace!�
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by ImaIma1(f): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Wetin concern u ??, Say he like women to have breast na crime

What do u expect the babies and matured ones to suck ??

God that created her will worry about that.

Besides, breastfeeding is not by breast size
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Lovelyn451(f): 9:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

That kan thin , lovely love

Hope u ve kid ??
just a questionaire for a nephew for now...lol
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Danwakae(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

kk, but personally, I'm ok with girls.with breast more than the shiit box(ass),

Allahu akba....I can't even create a fly.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Danwakae(m): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Lolss

Nephew.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Lovelyn451(f): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Lolss

Nephew.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Danwakae(m): 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

kk, I personally like breast more than ass for my kinda girl o
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Danwakae(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:

Do and start having ooo.

Once I hammer big , I will join u
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by ImaIma1(f): 9:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

kk, but personally, I'm ok with girls.with breast more than the shiit box(ass),

Allahu akba....I can't even create a fly.

People have preferences.

An extremely busty close relative of mine couldn't breastfeed her first child at all for one reason or the other.

That's life
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Lovelyn451(f): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Do and start having ooo.

Once I hammer big , I will join u
abi o...
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Danwakae(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
abi o...

Yea, Me too,

I'm still looking forward to the day I will play with my kids.....but I have to make good money for my wife and kids, cos I must give them the best.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Lovelyn451(f): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Yea, Me too,

I'm still looking forward to the day I will play with my kids.....but I have to make good money for my wife and kids, cos I must give them the best.
i wish u all that u wish for yourself...
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Danwakae(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lovelyn451:
i wish u all that u wish for yourself...

Thank u and u too
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Lovelyn451(f): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Danwakae:

Thank u and u too
thanks
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by amakadihot87(f): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2019
donziggyman:
wow your name wow me. I'm sure you're hotter than burning furnace!�
.........I just dey look you�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
amakadihot87:
.........I just dey look you�
lol but you cause it.
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by SarkinYarki: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2019
kelvine:
Kaffy is intelligent
I worked with her in Vmobile concert Kaduna
Kaffy if u find this PM

what is Vmobile
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by kelvine(m): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Former Airtel

SarkinYarki:

what is Vmobile
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by amakadihot87(f): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2019
donziggyman:
lol but you cause it.
..........how?
Re: I Overcome Depression With Motherhood - Kaffy Reveals by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 12, 2019
amakadihot87:
..........how?
If you no de hot this matter for no hold water. Now see watin your hotness have cuz .grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tee-A And Wife Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers / NYSC 2020 Passing Out: Nollywood Actor Narrates Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.