Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon (655 Views)

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! / Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] / SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon by boscowjay(m): 10:27am On Jun 09, 2019
FRAUD ALERT!
Adeyemo Simon

ADEYEMO SIMON is his name. He is a PROFESSIONAL FRAUDSTER. I brought him to establish the fish unit section worth about N30,000,000 (thirty million naira) of a farm for my client around September 2018. The total fund he collected so far from my client to establish the fish unit is about 98%.

After collecting about 60% of the total fund, SIMON setup some part of the fish unit in a bid to collect the balance fund and finish the setup. Immediately SIMON collected the balance payment (about 40%), he sold about 90% of the brooding stocks without my consent and made away with the money. He attempted poisoning the fingerlings but was caught in the process. He further stole about 3,000litres of diesel out of 10,000litres and sold it without anyone's consent.

He also made away with my personal money worth N1,500,000 (one million, five hundred naira). He committed other attrocities, but to mention a few. Anybody doing business with him should be VERY careful because he is a PROFESSIONAL FRAUDTER and dupes people for a living. It was after he duped us that I heard so many complaints about him from people he has professionally duped.

He is currently on the run. Anybody with useful information about his whereabout should kindly contact me or call 08073273393. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Share

Re: FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon by bcashy: 11:01am On Jun 09, 2019
No picture,nothing? No account number?
Re: FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon by cybersoldiers: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2019
Yorubas doing local scamming again on Nairaland
Re: FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon by StrikeBack(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Give us more details
Re: FRAUD ALERT! Adeyemo Simon by boscowjay(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is the group chat of evidence of myself, Mr Shagunna George (Case intermediary) and Mr Adeyemo Simon. After Mr George heard the ordeal, he made his research and advised Mr Simon to pay up. Mr Adeyemo agreed I give him one month. The said one month ended and Mr Simon decided to ignore totally.

(1) (Reply)

Police Shuts Down Opay Office / Dangote Does Not Have An MBA, But Harvard Business School Will........... / Suggestions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.