Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,551 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! (1365 Views)

Clout Arena Is TESTED And TRUSTED / Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2022
This is to inform the internet community about a scammer parading as a Social media growth expert called cloutarena.

I decided to try him as he said he gives real YouTube and Instagram followers for a fee. And so I subscribed to one of his packages, sent him payment confirmation, he confirmed payment. After receiving payment I called and chatted the thief refused to pick my calls or reply messages for over 3 days. When he managed to reply my message he gave flimsy excuses which what is expected of him is to render an apology first for failing to deliver on his promise till today.

Initally I thought I thought he was not actually aware of my chats and calls until when he started responding to my chats in abusive manners then I realized he was a big scam.

Infact he has even resorted to abusing me and join issues with me having failed to deliver on the job, and so it's a week now he has not responded.

So Nigerians be weary of this guy called cloutarena.com he is a big scammer and he did scam me and I will be uploading evidence of our conversation below.

Don't say I didn't warn you. Kindly like and share this message so it goes viral and gets to everyone, because more persons will be duped by this criminal guy.

@Admin, lalasticlala and other admins pls pin this message

See attached below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
More chats uploading
Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
See more responses from the mannerless criminal below

Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2022
Read and be informed about the scammer

Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kindly suggest others ways below I can use to make this message go viral. Pls drop them below. Thanks
Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
I want to ask us are there websites or online institutions one can report such fraudulent websites? Pls share with me below
Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by NutFunny: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Quite unfortunate you're thinking and now acting just as he'd described in the WhatsApp chat @OP
wealthinfos:
I want to ask us are there websites or online institutions one can report such fraudulent websites? Pls share with me below
You're paying for followers cos you actually need it as you're what you're thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
NutFunny:
Quite unfortunate you're thinking and now acting just as he'd described in the WhatsApp chat @OP
You're paying for followers cos you actually need it as you're what you're thinking.

What are you saying?
Can you come out plain let me understand you.
Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
People, kindly suggest ways I can further make this post go viral and available internet authorities to report this website
Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by ronald1980: 7:40am On Dec 12, 2022
I have several suggestions for how to report a fraudulent website. But I’m afraid you haven’t given the community members enough information to verify your claim. As a tech expert, and a patron of SMM platforms, I can ask for the following:

1) A screenshot of your dashboard (having your username and the amount you currently have there)
This is to verify your claim that indeed they owe you about N991.

2) Do they have terms? Some of these sites don’t. And using a website without reading the terms is on you! If they have, did you read their terms? Some of these sites have disclaimers which says you shouldn’t use their site as they do not promise 100% guarantee on service provision. If you then go ahead, it means you’ve agreed to their terms.

Send a screenshot of the sign up page (the terms is usually around it which you have to agree to before using the site)

3) From the chat, it seems you’re actually angry because you feel insulted, and not that you are really defrauded. I suggest you demand a refund (whether there’s policy against it or not), once that is done, take down this post, because as a business person, the chat also implicates your character, and may not be great for your PR.

I will go and use the site and return with a feedback and proofs of my experience.
Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by wealthinfos(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2023
ronald1980:
I have several suggestions for how to report a fraudulent website. But I’m afraid you haven’t given the community members enough information to verify your claim. As a tech expert, and a patron of SMM platforms, I can ask for the following:

1) A screenshot of your dashboard (having your username and the amount you currently have there)
This is to verify your claim that indeed they owe you about N991.

2) Do they have terms? Some of these sites don’t. And using a website without reading the terms is on you! If they have, did you read their terms? Some of these sites have disclaimers which says you shouldn’t use their site as they do not promise 100% guarantee on service provision. If you then go ahead, it means you’ve agreed to their terms.

Send a screenshot of the sign up page (the terms is usually around it which you have to agree to before using the site)

3) From the chat, it seems you’re actually angry because you feel insulted, and not that you are really defrauded. I suggest you demand a refund (whether there’s policy against it or not), once that is done, take down this post, because as a business person, the chat also implicates your character, and may not be great for your PR.

I will go and use the site and return with a feedback and proofs of my experience.

Unfortunately the guy has refused to refund. That I should go to hell. So does his terms say if one pays for services and the service is not delivered he cannot be Refunded?

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! by Fly021: 6:11pm On Apr 23
Please check out RichMandys Digital Solutions. They have the best customer service for social media boosts. I have tried them and can testify.

(1) (Reply)

US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Speculators Are Getting Hurt / Can Any Ordinary Person Earn Dollars While In Nigeria Without Relatives Abroad? / Limited Liability Company Registration Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.