Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers (522 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers by igist247: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2019
Afy Douglas, a gospel singer and minister based in Port Harcourt has taken to Facebook to appreciate and express his gratitude to God after him and family escaped being hit by a stray bullet that mysteriously landed inside his bedroom.

The singer said he was inside his son's room when he heard a sound like something heavy fell and trying to figure what was that, behold a live bullet on his bed.

See his post below and photos!

So...I was in my son's room lounging, my wife in our daughter's room when we heard this sound like something heavy just fell. I jumped up and checked until I opened the door of our bedroom. First I noticed white particles on the red rug, then my eyes went to the stuff on the bed.
At first I thought the insecticide I just sprayed had killed a roach. As I got close fear gripped me! This is a BULLET! Never handled a gun but sure know what a bullet looks like...then I looked up again and saw the hole in the ceiling where the particles on the rug came from.
So, a stray bullet from wherever just visited us. I have seen others share this same story before and I thank God it hurt no one BUT it raises many questions. When they shoot in the air to either disperse people or "salute" whoever (or any other reason), does the bullet melt in the air? The Savior still saves. Thank God with us.

Source: https://www.igist247.com/2019/06/gospel-singer-praises-god-after-stray-bullet-lands-in-his-bedroom-in-port-harcourt/

Re: Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers by Folabifreeman(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2019
na landing bullet dey trend now?

Re: Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers by essenceplus: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2019
Folabifreeman:
na landing bullet dey trend now?

Not this meme again
Re: Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers by tyup(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Bullet as Rusty as this can't and wouldn't have kill him

even the bed is still neat to show how dead this rusty bullet is in harming a soul
Re: Gospel Singer Praises God After Stray Bullet Lands In His Bedroom In Rivers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
♠️

The bullet wasn't meant for him.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrate First Babymama On Instagram , Says This / How We Saved Kechi Okwuchi-sosoliso Survivor. The True Story / Final Year Student Died After Taking A Fake Malaria Drug At Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.