Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) (43726 Views)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos / Family Going To Church Involved In Accident In Enugu, All Dead! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by sexyking1: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Amen but....anyway I guess the loads may have altered their speed that's why I always love travelling with ABC or GIGM they dont over load their vehicles with loads
Bros it's not my the transport company you take, God Almighty protects...GIGM, ABC or GUO are not better than Ethiopian airline, but you know as it be d other time...
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
xtivin2:
These toyota buses get burnt at slight accidents, toyota got to investigate this claims. RIP to the departed.

Of what condition are the busses?
Are the same with the way toyota built them or they have been remodeled by our mechs
When dem go pass petrol from tank to keg, wire her wire there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Too sad!
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by xtivin2: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Orpe7:

Of what condition are the busses?
Are the same with the way toyota built them or they have been remodeled by our mechs
When dem go pass petrol from tank to keg, wire her wire there
Very true
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
modik:
Why not viewer discretion tag?

The title says graphic pix.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by omoadeleye(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
It's just too shocking but what baffles me is can't they Try escaping bfr the fire escalate undecided

It's just so saddening embarassed

too much movies is messing with your sense
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by advocate666: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Zhegx:
Do you know how pained I am seeing these pictures. These are human beings. The fact that I am calm doesn't mean I should let insensitivity and lack of empathy slide.

The earth really doesn't care if you were pained or pleased after seeing human suya.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Atigba: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
stephenduru:
A bus travelling from Lagos to Kano was involved in a terrible accident. Many passengers were burnt beyond recognition. It is unclear what led to the accident.More photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/06/car-travelling-from-lagos-to-kano.html

Zoological republic of baboo
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by 4hero(m): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:
It's just too shocking but what baffles me is can't they Try escaping bfr the fire escalate undecided

oga don't just wish for it! If it happens everybody struggling to go out at the same time at the end of the day dia will be no road.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by clems88(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Deliver us from evil o Lord cry
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Finest641(f): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lord have mercy!
So sad
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by HitSong: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Use your head .

The car must have bursted into flames after a serious accident...
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by oladele00(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Much ado about nothing bro
Today I will close eyes and spend 50k
I will eat good food and just treat myself nicely
And possibly reach out to few hungry people
Life is a pot of beans
... Pls reach out to me pls just need 10k to add to my school fees
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by blacq2009(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji-uun.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
advocate666:

The earth really doesn't care if you were pained or pleased after seeing human suya.
My friend stop fooling yourself. You are too old for this. In trying to be funny, you just keep revealing how stupid you are.

Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
RIP to them.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
The headline said a car while the story says a bus.

There may've been extra jerry can of petrol inside the bus.

Rip
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Teejay13(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hey- After all this bussles and struggles.
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by Amanda4life: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Road safety is dead.

What is in Baba head is Sambisa forest and his opponent PDP
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by advocate666: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Zhegx:
My friend stop fooling yourself. You are too old for this. In trying to be funny, you just keep revealing how stupid you are.

CALM and DEBONAIR
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by lhawarl1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

I feel Adrenalin would make it easy
You are dumb oo,
Re: Car Traveling From Lagos To Kano Involved In Accident. Many Burnt (Graphic) by tyup(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
lhawarl1:
You are dumb oo,
Maybe but sha leave me alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What Will Happen If Nigerians Are Allowed To Defend Themselves With Guns / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree? / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.