Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House (1694 Views)

“I Remain The Speaker” – Hon. Tonye Isenah Speaks On Impeachment / Mohammed Umaru Bago Declares For Speaker Of House Of Representatives / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House by naira247: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Femi Gbajabiamila member of the Nigerian House of Representatives is currently seeking election to lead the Lower Chamber of Nigeria’s National Assembly.

However, he was found GUILTY of a crime in Georgia; Gbaja says he has the pedigree to lead the House of Reps “I seek this office with a rich legislative background and pedigree”.

A BRUSH WITH THE LAW IN THE U.S.
On February 26 2017 the highest court in the state of Georgia ordered that Femi Gbaja with state bar number 288330... Watch full video and read more here https:///31nti0C

Re: After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House by OfficialAPCNig: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
If an agbero in Lagos is richer than a bank manager what do you expect from yoruba moslems.

Those dude have made up their mind to foist a thief on our democracy.

3 Likes

Re: After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House by Lifepia: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
This Mis-characterization must stop, if I am counsel to Femi Gbajabiamilla, I will sue the heck out of these fools. The purported document is not evidence of a criminal conviction in the United States of America and anyone classifying it as such should be sued for libel.
Re: After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House by exco90(m): 1:58am On Jun 10, 2019
you can't... I say you caaaaaaan't. and that's final

2 Likes

Re: After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House by joowealth(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
What is this
Re: After Stealing 25,000 USD From My Client, I Want To Be The Speaker Of House by Rolings: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
naira247:
Femi Gbajabiamila member of the Nigerian House of Representatives is currently seeking election to lead the Lower Chamber of Nigeria’s National Assembly.

However, he was found GUILTY of a crime in Georgia; Gbaja says he has the pedigree to lead the House of Reps “I seek this office with a rich legislative background and pedigree”.

A BRUSH WITH THE LAW IN THE U.S.
On February 26 2017 the highest court in the state of Georgia ordered that Femi Gbaja with state bar number 288330... Watch full video and read more here https:///31nti0C

If the case was decided in 2017 then definitely the accused ain't Femi gbajabiamila.... That's how y'all will keep confusing yourselves and your deluded followers..... In 24hours femi will be the speaker no matter what trash you desperately push out,

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Attire Straight Disrespectful To The Ibos. He Deserved Beating / 70-year-old Former Osun Deputy Governor Remarries Michael Ponle Secretly (pics) / Amaechi Makes Surprise Visits To Offices, Frowns At Absenteeism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.