Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. (3786 Views)

What Distributorship Biz Can I Start With 2M / What Business Can I Do With 2m Pls / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. by dotcomnamenamee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 25, 2019
fados4sure:
If you don't want to use the money, I'll advise you to put it in life assurance in Zenith Bank and be receiving 8% per month. You can only withdraw your profit/money after the stipulated months/year you sign

This man. Where have you been? I don find you tire on fb grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2019
dotcomnamenamee:

This man. Where have you been? I don find you tire on fb grin
Boss! Longest time. I now lecture in Nig. University
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. by Sika07: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sika07:
Good day guys,
Please what profitable business can I engage in that is sustainable and with prospect for growth. I have 2million for take of and intend to be actively involve full time as well. All legitimate suggestions are highly welcome.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. by Sika07: 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Macsjebs:
Your passion matters first, think of ur interest, what you love doing not what others are or ask you to.
A brother, friend or family member may succeed I'm a thing and when u try it, may not work well for u.
Don't rush it
Albert Einstein once said 'if I have 1hr to solve a problem, I will spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions'
Re: What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. by IBTG: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Sika07 post=81695947][/quote].......Were ya able to fashion out a biz that is sustainable,bro.....Please hola me on: 09015871063 as i am in the same boat as you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? / Dangote Nears Engineering Deal To Double Fertiliser Plant Capacity / How To Make, Manage And Multiply Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.