Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle (20198 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by nams77: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
danjumakolo:
Most people likes to eat cow meat.
Unfurtunately,most will rather prefer the cow to die of hunger.
There has been a talk on grazing reserves around the country but most people from the south hates it forgetting the fact that they can also own and even go into cow rearing.Most men of God were all Shepard's including Moses and Jesus yet some tribalists thinks it's bad just because the fulanis are in it.
Have Sense
Shut up! I wish i can see u. U would have received a terrible slap from me. So because we eat beef, we should sacrifice our lands and life to these slowpoke? Ur thought pattern reeks of imbecility. Cattle rearing is a private business. Look for lands to buy. If they refuse ( of course they have right to refuse, just like a landlord can refuse a prospective tenant), then u go to ur area, get land and look/buy grasses.
Brazil, argentina are bigger rearer of cows than Nigeria, yet their herders dont go round and killing people and destroying lands because people there love meat or because it earns them foreign exchange.
Dem suppose flog u with thorny stems.
Imagine an ijaw man or yoruba person causing harms to other parts of the country because of their private bix

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2019
If this shit happen for ugep. Them go kill those fulani men rustle their cows no body go know till Jesus come. Social media is doing more harm than good. Spreading everything for the world to see. If they seized those fulani herdsmen without letting anyone escape kill and burn them into ashes and slaughter their cows into pieces the nuisance would have lesson since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by okechukwu3: 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Important note on how to protect your farm and stamp out fulani.

If you have a farm and you don't want to loose your crop.

Plant castol plants or diffenbachia flower round your farm.

You don't have to worry about fulani herdsman again.

Once those cattle dares eat a castol plant or diffenbachia flowers the maximum time those cattle will live is 15 minutes...

Once they start falling down.

Fulani will never come to your community again.

Only if someone will read this

if they find the owner of the farm, his or her name will be sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by otokx(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Farmers should ask FG to give them loan to help wall their farmlands and put gate so that no cattle will get in there.
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Elemosho478: 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
zibya:
Why not just sympathize with the poor lady?

We are Igbo we don't sympathize

We believe in Battles and Bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nigerians are coward from the military to man in the street . una be asshole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by TSRC: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
What is the duty of our government?
To perpetuate poverty by actions and inactions.

Tomorrow, one government lunatic would come out and lie to the world about how the agricultural sector has increased by one million percent.
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by zibya: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

We are Igbo we don't sympathize

We believe in Battles and Bloodshed
Yeah and how has that worked out for you so far?
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is where the ipob noise makers ought to have come in and defend the affairs of their land. But no, they prefer only noise making and trouble making.

They can't face their mates.

Clowns.
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Billionaire09: 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
tstx:
This is now a Norm in Nigeria.... Even government don turn blind eye

If you form brave go confront them na death go welcome you
The best thing na to just be a coward.. At least that way you get to live
.... This is just the painful fact...

Look for the nearest IPOB get register, stop been a coward.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by splendour7(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:
If this shit happen for ugep. Them go kill those fulani men rustle their cows no body go know till Jesus come. Social media is doing more harm than good. Spreading everything for the world to see. If they seized those fulani herdsmen without letting anyone escape kill and burn them into ashes and slaughter their cows into pieces the nuisance would have lesson since.
like Seriously? Have You Forgotten That Those Guys Are Working For One Alhaji Like That,what Will Happen When The Alhaji Cnt Contact With Them?

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
splendour7:
like Seriously? Have You Forgotten That Those Guys Are Working For One Alhaji Like That,what Will Happen When The Alhaji Cnt Contact With Them?

And so And who will give account about them when they have been killed and seal completely How is he going to know? Guy fear ugep ooo... Google about ugep before you talk that one.

Ugep have a good land where those herdsmen can graze cows but let them cross you will know what ugep are made of. Even soldiers for the area de confirm them talk more of those gworo chewing bastards herdsmen. It's just like comparing militant with herdsmen. Very deadly and silent people. The worst part is that ugep are Cannibals. I'm not telling you to believe me. My ex boss is ugep. When ever I travel with him to ugep he doesn't let me step out unless we're going out together and if it's night he will never allowed me to step out of the compound talk more of going out. Let them try na. Shebi them say bubu na their master. Make them try first then you go know say craziness senior craziness

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Splashme: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
nams77:

Shut up! I wish i can see u. U would have received a terrible slap from me. So because we eat beef, we should sacrifice our lands and life to these slowpoke? Ur thought pattern reeks of imbecility. Cattle rearing is a private business. Look for lands to buy. If they refuse ( of course they have right to refuse, just like a landlord can refuse a prospective tenant), then u go to ur area, get land and look/buy grasses.
Brazil, argentina are bigger rearer of cows than Nigeria, yet their herders dont go round and killing people and destroying lands because people there love meat or because it earns them foreign exchange.
Dem suppose flog u with thorny stems.
Imagine an ijaw man or yoruba person causing harms to other parts of the country because of their private bix

From the way you talk and insult people,I can imagine the type of home u we're brought up.It definitely lacks morals,but I put the blame on your pappy and mammy if indeed u know them.
I kid you not.But I am happy my suggestion isnt far fetched from the braziy and American set up
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by splendour7(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:

And so And who will give account about them when they have been killed and seal completely How is he going to know? Guy fear ugep ooo... Google about ugep before you talk that one.

Ugep have a good land where those herdsmen can graze cows but let them cross you will know what ugep are made of. Even soldiers for the area de confirm them talk more of those gworo chewing bastards herdsmen. It's just like comparing militant with herdsmen. Very deadly and silent people. The worst part is that ugep are Cannibals. I'm not telling you to believe me. My ex boss is ugep. When ever I travel with him to ugep he doesn't let me step out unless we're going out together and if it's night he will never allowed me to step out of the compound talk more of going out. Let them try na. Shebi them say bubu na their master. Make them try first then you go know say craziness senior craziness
In Which Region Or State Is This Ugep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
splendour7:
In Which Region Or State Is This Ugep?
Google is your girlfriend.
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by tyup(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
donziggyman:

Hello to our Yakurr warrior kiss

It's when fulani enter ur side you'll know it's easier said than done
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
tyup:

Hello to our Yakurr warrior kiss

It's when fulani enter ur side you'll know it's easier said than done
I'm not from ugep nor their state just in case your brain steering wheel is moving towards that direction.

I work for ugep man 1 year and I couldn't cope with their doing. Even their neighbouring communities are living like slaves to them with army barrack close to them yet the military men living close to them never mess around them. If you go see for your eyes you go believe. No be say them say
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by DONFASZY(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ur life is more important...allow govt to fight dem o..nt u...dey r also sex starved idiots
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by nams77: 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
danjumakolo:

From the way you talk and insult people,I can imagine the type of home u we're brought up.It definitely lacks morals,but I put the blame on your pappy and mammy if indeed u know them.
I kid you not.But I am happy my suggestion isnt far fetched from the braziy and American set up
I generally don't bother to reply mentions on nairaland. I still maintain my stand that if i see you physically and u say that rubbish in front of me, it may likely earn u a slap.
How someone can be comfortable with some animals who go round wreaking havoc and killing innocent people in their quest to carry out their private business is mind boggling. Ur infantile assertion that nigerians love meat and should tolerate the killing speaks volume of how morally upright you are?.
And lastly their is a wide difference between what is practiced in argentina and what is practiced here. This is archaic and rustic with a tinge of murderous inclination.
I know you are from from the north. Hear this, we aRe not docile. Soon the table will turn and your murderous gang will find themselves as the hunted.
I wont respond to u again. Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
nams77:

I generally don't bother to reply mentions on nairaland. I still maintain my stand that if i see you physically and u say that rubbish in front of me, it may likely earn u a slap.
How someone can be comfortable with some animals who go round wreaking havoc and killing innocent people in their quest to carry out their private business is mind boggling. Ur infantile assertion that nigerians love meat and should tolerate the killing speaks volume of how morally upright you are?.
And lastly their is a wide difference between what is practiced in argentina and what is practiced here. This is archaic and rustic with a tinge of murderous inclination.
I know you are from from the north. Hear this, we aRe not docile. Soon the table will turn and your murderous gang will find themselves as the hunted.
I wont respond to u again. Bye

Good.
When you finally get sense and morals,you can PM so I give my address to enable u come for the slap.
Re: Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
The people of the Southeast should resort to self-help since their governors have proved themselves incapable of protecting their lives and properties. The farmers should taint their crops with poison so that the invasion of their farmlands by these savages and their cattle would be at their own peril. Desperate times call for desperate measures. There's no time more desperate than this time that the Nigerian government is bent on wiping out any ethnic group that's not Fulani. So, let me say it again, people of the southeast rise up and take a stand against an enemy that is out to destroy you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Bag Jail Terms for Internet Fraud In Abeokuta (photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Night In Anambra / My N100,000 Gold Ring Stolen At Police Station In Lagos - Detained Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.