Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

"Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday (379 Views)

Seyi Makinde Celebrates Adewolu Ladoja 75th Birthday / Makinde Celebrates The Life And Times Of His Wife's Grandfather At Harry Town / Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Ominini On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday by Pmpm: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
"Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Oyo State Gov. Seyi Makinde Celebrates his beautiful wife birthday In style (Video)

Oyo state governor Engineer Seyi Makinde celebrates beautiful wife birthday, Oyo state first lady Tamunomini Makinde, PraizeMedia report.

The gov. Shares beautiful photos of his wife on his page recently to celebrates her birthday.Happy birthday to the first lady.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/happy-birthday-my-sweetheart-oyo-state.html

Re: "Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday by Icarus99(f): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday by NaijaSumi: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA... MORE HAPPY RETURNS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY.

I love Governor Seyi Makinde... Please Sir, continue to do your best for the state as I believe Heaven will continue to back you up Sir.

I genuinely love you... I love your heart from a distance... I believe you can very much do better Mr Governor

Happy Celebration and Cheers Ma.
Re: "Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday by Nuelito: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Seen
Re: "Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday by Kandeed: 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
hmm
Re: "Happy Birthday My Sweetheart" Seyi Makinde Celebrates His Wife Birthday by chriskosherbal(m): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy birthday mama

(1) (Reply)

“Not Completing My Tenure As National Chairman Of APC No Big Deal – Oshiomhole / Again, Lagos Council Chairman 'Alabi Appointed Into Buhari Committee / Gov. Ugwuanyi Sad Over Police Officer Killing Citizens In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.