Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,091 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga (342 Views)

Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga by gistfever: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Blogger, Blessing Nkiruka Okoro, popularly known as Blessing CEO list 10 lessons she learnt in the month of May amidst Onye Eze Saga. Gistvic Reports.

She wrote:
"10 lessons I learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media.

1) private life is a peaceful life .

2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .

3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .

4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.

5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.

6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .

7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .

cool I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church ��. 9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka......
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor "

See More:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/call-me-survivor-blessing-okoro-list-10.html

1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga by gistfever: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga by itspzpics(m): 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Or u jst wan trend
Re: Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga by demolinka(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Witches and wizards, okwia?

Re: Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga by WeighWordSon(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank God she learnt somethings.
Live within your space. Dream Achieve
Re: Blessing Okoro List 10 Lessons She Learnt In May Amidst Onye Eze Saga by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
That number two should be vice versa. 'Keep ur dreams private and share ur success' it makes DEM go gaga about how u made it

(1) (Reply)

Music Producer Threatens Too Sue EFCC For Parading Him As “yahoo Boy” / Dele rock BLOW / Clash Of The Titans! A Rift Between FFK And Church Of Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.