Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) (66808 Views)

Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by engrkaz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmm
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
I don't trust her one bit.

6 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by QuickStandard: 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
grin grin grin

Oyinbo girls and their wahala

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by shogsman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Neymar is a good footballer but he’s a dumb guy,he was dancing to the LovePeddler’s tune.

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by SirLakes: 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
They can't do without hoelosho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by pojophilius(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by belente(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Women and their wahala eh.it was consensual before it became violent according to her

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Greatguy01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Pls which famous person will rape me so that I can trend n become famous...any which way na way

You are really Okoroawusa.

LOL.

4 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Thalinzrcng: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
If you are rich and famous and involved with any woman that isn't your wife, you are brewing up a shitstorm of blackmail for yourself is what you're doing...
This has happened since the dawn of time, through history from Samson to Mike Tyson. C. Ororo and now Neymar Jnr
They moan in the act and my treacherous d1ck develops a mind of its own, despite logical, sane reasoning from my brain. Next thing you know, if you do not oblige their blackmailing antics or you don't marry them, you find yourself in the news for all the wrong reasons. Covered in cold sweat, the only thing you can ponder at that moment would be- "but the moaning and writhing...?...."

[img]https:///view/bewildered-andre-iguodala-nba-gif-7527067.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
D chat was in English... I thought Neymar can't speak or type in English? So how's this possible?
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by zidek(m): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
This maybe another cook and bake stories!
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Elxandre(m): 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
XDaBOSS:
D chat was in English...
I thought Neymar can't speak or type in English? So how's this possible?
It was translated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elxandre:
It was translated.
OK...that's my second thought anyway...

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by GraGra247(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
That woman went there with the sole intention of claiming she was raped.

14 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by vroy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Is it Neymar that cannot speak English type this one...

Abi translator is now on watapp ni...
i won ask too ooo
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by UncleJudax(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Translated messages? These are two Latinos na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by umarshehu58(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Pls which famous person will rape me so that I can trend n become famous...any which way na way

Speed Darlington
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by contigiency(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Mr Ibu.
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by henrixx(m): 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Neymar can't speak English. How has this come about?
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by IeatPussy: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
XDaBOSS:
D chat was in English...
I thought Neymar can't speak or type in English? So how's this possible?

Neymar released the chat in Portuguese and also explained the content btw them in Portuguese. They , media translated it for you and I to understand the gist more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by younowell: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by mexzony: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
henrixx:
Neymar can't speak English. How has this come about?
Translated.
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by SuperBlack: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I'm here, I'm Buhari's Elder Brother, lemme know when you have paid for a Hotel

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Isoduwa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mikel please stay strong �� with your wife ooh because girls are not smiling � omokachi be careful �
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by ekitimanalways(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
rattlesnake:
Neymar fake born again
Bro, just like we have them fake here in Nigeria.l cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by harryakand: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Oshiomole

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by ekitimanalways(m): 9:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
rattlesnake:
Neymar fake born again
cheesy
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Freshbaba95(m): 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Is it Neymar that cannot speak English type this one...

Abi translator is now on watapp ni...

I think he is using GB WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Henri8: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Neymar? His problems.
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by toprealman: 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Story, they are both from Brazil. TYPE IN ENGLISH,FOR WHAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.