Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) (66829 Views)

Neymar Rape Accuser Indicted For Extortion By Brazilian Police / Lawyers Drop Neymar's Rape Accuser / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
He's already serving punishment for his beastly act. It seems he regularly brutalises females hence his life is full of misfortune. Neymer please change bro
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Ogaga87(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Andersonjr:
So who do we believe now? �

The Lady joor

Neyma should go and join Robinho in jail
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Ogaga87(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kendumazy:
It's just a normal chat. Nothing signifies any rape issue there.

You were actually expecting rape to surface on the chat before you believe

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Gandollaar(f): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ogaga87:

You were actually expecting rape to surface on the chat before you believe
It was consensual then it went bad...that girl is a thief!

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Okoroawusa: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky
Blood of Chisos!!
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Amanda4life: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Kendumazy:
It's just a normal chat. Nothing signifies any rape issue there.

Eh? What did you say?

So you did not sense anything from the conversation.

Even Nehemar Did not deny what the lady was saying in the conversation
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by BravoDe: 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mizwisdom:
He's already serving punishment for his beastly act. It seems he regularly brutalises females hence his life is full of misfortune. Neymer please change bro
Oh this tribal moniker again!!
Even south american ladies ain't supporting that girl, your opinion doesn't count to him and any American. Yah being bias here, nwaikpe wannabe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Where is Ray Donovan when you need him?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Okoroawusa: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
umarshehu58:

Speed Darlington
Who be that?
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
What i do know is that Both had sex Both enjoyed the sex Both ended up foolishly after having sex
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by BlueAir: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
EmperorKpee:
All those risky chats. She was only waiting for Neymar to admit something she planned before hand
i swear.if u read in between the lines... It's obvious she planned and had this rape extortion agenda even before the hotel room saga. She kept taking the conversation to rape voice anytime neymar use cool calm voice... But all neymar response indicated consensual past moments..... "u caused the bruises" "u were asking for more"says neymar. "it's a shame we both lost it" says her.......

No competent court will grant her this case mehn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Xmen149(m): 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Am i the only one that thinks this two enjoys a kind of fetish during sex that they both refused to name during the chat.

She started feeling uncomfortable at some point and asked him to stop which she admits he stopped only for her to see bruise arising from the act in the morning and got infuriated.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Freshbaba95:

I think he is using GB WhatsApp

Which one be GB WhatsApp again oo
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Ogaga87(m): 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Gandollaar:
It was consensual then it went bad...that girl is a thief!

When it went bad, it means the consensuality of it was no longer in place.. Neyma should have withdrawn at that point but for him to force himself on the lady means he has breach the consensuality of the lady..

If you breach my consent then you've raped me whether I'm a guy or a lady..

Rape is a breach of consent..

I wish the case of Robinho can be release online..
You know that dude is serving a seven years jail for breach of consent..

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Pls which famous person will rape me so that I can trend n become famous...any which way na way
"They didn't caught me"

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by EmperorKpee(m): 9:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
BlueAir:
i swear.if u read in between the lines... It's obvious she planned and had this rape extortion agenda even before the hotel room saga. She kept taking the conversation to rape voice anytime neymar use cool calm voice... But all neymar response indicated consensual past moments..... "u caused the bruises" "u were asking for more"says neymar. "it's a shame we both lost it" says her.......

No competent court will grant her this case mehn
I swear e dey glaring

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Gandollaar(f): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ogaga87:

When it went bad, it means the consensuality of it was no longer in place.. Neyma should have withdrawn at that point but for him to force himself on the lady means he has breach the consensuality of the lady..

If you breach my consent then you've raped me whether I'm a guy or a lady..

Rape is a breach of consent..

I wish the case of Robinho can be release online..
You know that dude is serving a seven years jail for breach of consent..
Are we denying the fact that she set out abinitio to implicate the guy?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Galaticos444: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky
savage grin
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by TemmyT002(m): 10:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky

Hahahahahaha
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Zeus1905(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Neymar way no sabi English Fake post..
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by umarshehu58(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Who be that?
Google is your friend
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by CEOwatazs: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
BrainnewsNg:

Below is the conversations between the pair;

Read More At:
https://www.brainnewsradio.com/screenshots-of-whatsapp-conversations-between-neymar-and-rape-accuser-najila-trindade/

I don't understand, dx pipol don't use short cut/fomx in chatin abi kini?
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by djfabmusik(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Pls which famous person will rape me so that I can trend n become famous...any which way na way

bobrisky ��

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Ogaga87(m): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Are we denying the fact that she set out abinitio to implicate the guy?

The matter complicated pass as e dey so..
I retire here
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by Kylce042(m): 12:08am On Jun 10, 2019
nosiebaba:
bobrisky

grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by enemyofprogress: 12:54am On Jun 10, 2019
VillagePipu:
God saved Neymar he didn't delete the picture or the chats.

She specifically asked him to delete them so that he won't have proof when she blackmails him.
I don't delete my chat messages too. Girls can be nasty
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by ChiefDenis(m): 1:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Lol, they said "PERSON"

nosiebaba:
bobrisky
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by flames01: 1:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
ure a kill joy grin grin

I'll love to date you, Yewande
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by ddeola: 4:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Hmm...

All the same, Neymar no rape her. Maybe e dey rough and she no enjoy am again.

He can pay for damages but no one can charge him for rape. Shikena !
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by stormborn28(m): 4:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Liliyann:
E no concern me!
When they were fixing date, did they tell us? undecided
meeeennnhhhh...that guy bonky the lady well well oooooo.. E com make the place red
Re: Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) by sweetilicious(f): 5:13am On Jun 10, 2019
EmperorKpee:
All those risky chats. She was only waiting for Neymar to admit something she planned before hand
True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.