Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy (26068 Views)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina / 61-Year-Old Pastor Ajayi Famakinwa Deflowers & Impregnates Teenage Girl In Ondo / Man Chops Off Hand Of Another Man During A Fight Over A Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Henri8: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Cut off his hand too.
Pls, don't waste time.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Shehucom(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oovi5:
It happened in my neighborhood on friday....They ought to have dealt with him but no,they didn't touch him because of his age... WICKED MAN!

You're cute, i just slid into your profile
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by MetaPhysical: 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
A very wicked man. Very mean spirited. Haba, this is extreme. Thats a child for God's sake! Adults are supposed to protect children, not hurt them. Lagos State Government should intervene, these are the kind of Ibos we do not want on our land. He should be banished from the land and returned to his indigeneous family in Ngwaland. Very wicked 1d10t!

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Oovi5(f): 9:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shehucom:

You're cute, i just slid into your profile
... Well-done

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by alimohammedibn(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
angry lipsrsealed grin SO AMAZED
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by alimohammedibn(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hmmnp!

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Solidkay(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Useless old �fool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by alimohammedibn(m): 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ok

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Truthsbitter: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oovi5:
It happened in my neighborhood on friday....They ought to have dealt with him but no,they didn't touch him because of his age... WICKED MAN!
so you live at mebamu .
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Oovi5(f): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Truthsbitter:
so you live at mebamu .
A lil bit close to mebamu...
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Truthsbitter: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oovi5:
A lil bit close to mebamu...
I should know you.

I attended lasu, finished some couple of years back , I stayed close to Malabo all that while, I am yet around most of the time.

I should keep an eye on you after this meeting.
happy Sunday
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Oovi5(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Truthsbitter:

I should know you.

I attended lasu, finished some couple of years back , I stayed close to Malabo all that while, I am yet around most of the time.

I should keep an eye on you after this meeting.
happy Sunday

Lol,good luck with that.... Happy Sunday to you too..
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Eaglesence: 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
kenzosky:
If it was up to me,i would have given this evil man the FURCA or IGNOMANIAN punishment, his head held by a garden fork and whipped to death or rather still, blindfolded, stripped naked, whipped, bonded and then put in a bag loaded with serpents and dogs before been thrown into the sea or a bottom less river.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Sparkle777(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
So terrible... But if the hand is taken to the hospital soon enough there's a chance of it being reattached. The baba was being unnecessarily wicked.
Is there a way we can donate a lil something to the boy? I feel bad and touched.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by 9gerian: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
A lot of people are falling victims to the consistent degradation and depravity that is fast becoming the norm in Nigeria.

People are losing their humanity, resorting to self help, and making others victims just as they also are victims of the many failures within the various systems of the society.

Nigeria needs a lot of thinkers at the various helms of affairs. Our decades of leadership failures are being compounded, and showing up everywhere... everywhere! cry

Zenithsblog:
The Lagos state police command have arrested a 61-year-old man identified as Jeremiah Obifor, for cutting off the hand of an 11year-old boy identied as Goodluck Amechi, in the Okokomaiko area of the state.

A statement by the command's spokesperson, Bala Elkana, says on Friday June 7th, a lady identified as  Doris Isaac of No.6 Ajanaku Street, Okoko reported at Okoko Police Station that on the same date at about 8.20am, her foster son, Goodluck was attacked with a  matchet by one Jeremiah and cut off his right hand.

The victim was rushed to Igando General  Hospital. The suspect alleged that he saw the victim around his fish pond and thought that he came to steal his fish, that is why he attacked him.

Investigation is ongoing and the suspect will be charged to Court.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/61-year-old-man-arrested-for-cutting-off-hand-of-11-year-old-boy/

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Talentsportal: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Wickedness hmmmm

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by chukwuibuipob: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
sad sad sad bEAST Fl@theads.All the way from potopoto republic to com Lagos dey chase pipu up/down with cutlass.That's their lifestyle there.Their men use cutlass to fight while their women use pestle.It is in dem fl@tties
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by grandstar(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
The real tragedy is if the boy's hand isn't reattached it can be done.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by DONFASZY(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
In 5people in lagos...2 have mental problems based on analysis

Dis man ia one of dem
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:
Following the bible! If any part of your body will cause you to sin, cut it off undecided
meaning
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by donchyke1975: 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
This man need to be jailed,he is wicked and evil.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by tonyxxx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
imagine the wicked heart of man. ordinary fish pond that he would someday die & won't be able to carry to the other side. little minded fellow. Apparently for all his age on this planet,he has no wisdom to show for it. yes defend your property but please apply wisdom if the culprit is a little hungry kid who has a chance of becoming better with good mentorship and orientation.

1 Like

Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
kenzosky:
If it was up to me,i would have given this evil man the FURCA or IGNOMANIAN punishment, his head held by a garden fork and whipped to death or rather still, blindfolded, stripped naked, whipped, bonded and then put in a bag loaded with serpents and dogs before been thrown into the sea or a bottom less river.
THE WICKED MAN DESERVES MORE THAN THAT.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Oovi5:
Hello beautiful...
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Caseless: 4:14am On Jun 10, 2019
Someone should have held the old bastard down and made sure same is done to him. Lagos people and their oversabi. When you need them to act, they won't act.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Caseless: 4:15am On Jun 10, 2019
Oovi5:
you people are weak. Which age are you talking about? Chop the old thing off too.
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Orpe7(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2019
See this fuckery o
Thinks lagos is SE where u act like barbarians
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by 9jaRealist: 6:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Liliyann:
Following the bible!
If any part of your body will cause you to sin, cut it off undecided

Therefore can only assume your Richard has been cut off... cheesy
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by frozen70(f): 7:58am On Jun 10, 2019
If truly he saw an 11yrs old boy in his pond and felt he came to steal his fishes and decided to cut his hands

That's the hight of wickedness from a man of his age
Re: 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy by Dearlord(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2019
The Old Man should be put to cell d'abord and the little boy should be treated with all emergency and if need arises they should go collect the old man wrist for replacement.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State / EFCC Arrests Man With 30 ATM Cards, 8 Signed Cheques / Okada Thief Burnt Alive In Cameroon By Angry Mob(Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.