Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) (37328 Views)

Mob Sets Suspected Robber Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
grandstar:

Same person. One before he was burnt and other after the roasting
........I don't think so,in one of the pics the two corpses show,look well
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Angelfrost:
Well, if these people are this vicious towards petty thieves, how is it that a buncha skinny dudes from the President's side of the country easily slaughters, rapes, robs, and grabs their lands at will

My one distaste of jungle justice is that more innocent and defenseless people (especially males) have fallen victims of this archaic practice.
exactly, whenever I see such,the aluu4 comes to my mind
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by felixawe(m): 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
lesson for prospectives thieves shocked

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by newmanadrian(m): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
SLAP44:
A robber?

There are two corpses there.
Before and after.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
ladyF:
Na wa!!! We have completely lost it.

Anyways, fresh live catfish available for sale in Gowon Estate Lagos. Huge discounts on bulk orders. Contact on signature.

It’s LadyF again. cry
One of the oldest mama around where u hide all this time is the lady with F
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
daddytime:
What a gory sight.

Humanity is gone to the dogs...see stone wey dem take crush person head m God.

These people get this kind skill na Im herdsmen dey use dem play okoso?

Whadafeckk
AK47 and that stone no be mate oh.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
madgoat:

Better face the ecurrency u dey sell. Catfish farming go wreck you and keep u stagnant in life grin
Ask those who have been into it for years, they are only rich online but in reality are so poor.
Ecurrency has wrecked more people than fish farming has. Yet, here I am grin

Happy new year.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by dheespectre: 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
ladyF:

Anyways, fresh live catfish available for sale in Gowon Estate Lagos. Huge discounts on bulk orders. Contact on signature.

It’s LadyF again. cry

Gowon in Egbeda?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
ayatt:
this is barbaric.

He should have been subjected to a severe punishment like removing one of his balls and not killing him.
I'm not in support of this gory jungle justice act. But this guys are very wicked and so cruel. In my previous location where I once lived. Thieves has been terrorising the whole neighbourhood. The even killed a security man who tried to stop them. He saunter very close to one of the thief, the idiot had his throat slut. So sometimes I kinda won't blame the angry mob when they perform an eccentric means in getting rid of them. Not that I'm literally in support of it

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
dheespectre:

Gowon in Egbeda?
You need bulk?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry
Hw r u dear
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
What excuse will he give to his creator for his tragic death. Will he blame those who caught him and sent to early grave? What a wasted life!
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Will you train me for the business please?
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by dheespectre: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
ladyF:

You need bulk?

I need the fingerlings
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
kossyablaze:
Hw r u dear
shocked

Is this really you?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Taku555(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry
where have you been?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Taku555(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
I know that Adikpo very well
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by adiman1(m): 12:26am On Jun 10, 2019
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry
. Is this really you?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by midehill(m): 2:38am On Jun 10, 2019
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry

Hey u even stay close to me...we live in d same town...perhaps we could hook up...
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Ebios(m): 4:27am On Jun 10, 2019
Oh lady f....where av u been since....it is been long l saw ur comment, missed u
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:07am On Jun 10, 2019
kingemzy5:
Rubbish.... The mobs are all mad.... No one in this world deserves that kind of death... Even though , they would have handed him over to the police for proper investigation. And if found guilty he should face the law. So now that they've killed him what changed undecided undecided

Robbing and raping? I can even forgive robbing but raping? And with a gun?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:08am On Jun 10, 2019
Lincoln275:
Can you just imagine? When the real thieves are flexing in abuja

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:08am On Jun 10, 2019
tulabh:
Chai! 8k... We are wicked in Nigeria. Why not take him to police � they should do the proper judgement.

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:09am On Jun 10, 2019
amaniro:
Everybody is angry in Nigeria

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by stormborn28(m): 5:10am On Jun 10, 2019
daddytime:
What a gory sight.

Humanity is gone to the dogs...see stone wey dem take crush person head m God.

These people get this kind skill na Im herdsmen dey use dem play okoso?

Whadafeckk

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2019
donziggyman:
Wow I'm glad about this. Now I can sleep like a baby tonight. Lovely story

VillagePipu:

Let them shift that tyre towards his head, pour more petrol and light the head side wella. While he's burning, let them add diesel to the fire. E go burn wella.

Rape should be a capital offence and lying about rape to implicate someone should attract instant beheading.

There is one fundamental flaw in Jungle Justice and that's why every sensible human being should stand against it. No one is saying some criminals don't deserve death or death sentences. But how sure are we that the victims are truly guilty? That's the flaw! I've seen a man beating to death and set ablaze in my neighbourhood, he was accused of being a ritualistist/kidnapper. Only to discover that he was actually a madman!
Aluu 4 humiliation, persecution, merciless beating and eventual killings in a pit comes to mind! Even policemen there gave the go ahead. Who would have known that they were innocent, wrongly accused? While they were being beaten and dragged up and down before killing them, the debate was fierce here on nairaland whether that Jungle Justice was deserved or not. Funny.
Many people had been wrongly accused and killed, don't let your support for jungle justice today come back to haunt you tomorrow.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2019
stormborn28:

How sure are you that the victim(s) were indeed guilty? When Boko Haram were bombing churches and mosques in North, there was one bomb blast in the church premises. A member of the church was outside the church at the time and he was caught up in it. Injured and unrecognisable, the other church members mistook him for the bomber, gave him jungle justice by clubbing him to death against all pleadings from the church elders. Only for them to realise (after third day) that they've used their own hands to carry out jungle justice on one of their own. We will continue telling you guys to stop giving support to jungle justice. And the funny thing is that many of you can't participate in it.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2019
ladyF:

It’s LadyF again. cry
where have you been??.. welcome back home
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2019
If you feel like doing jungle justice, if you catch a thief and feel like killing him or her then you can as well look for that poli-thief-cian around you and practice it first before burning someone alive because of N8k.

Nonsense people, the police is always there to do their job but they won't. They'd rather watch as the act is being committed.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2019
maasoap:

There is one fundamental flaw in Jungle Justice and that's why every sensible human being should stand against it. No one is saying some criminals don't deserve death or death sentences. But how sure are we that the victims are truly guilty? That's the flaw! I've seen a man beating to death and set ablaze in my neighbourhood, he was accused of being a ritualistist/kidnapper. Only to discover that he was actually a madman!
Aluu 4 humiliation, persecution, merciless beating and eventual killings in a pit comes to mind! Even policemen there gave the go ahead. Who would have known that they were innocent, wrongly accused? While they were being beaten and dragged up and down before killing them, the debabefore you quote me. Do you read it? They are Cut red handed te was fierce here on nairaland whether that Jungle Justice was deserved or not. Funny.
Many people had been wrongly accused and killed, don't let your support for jungle justice today come back to haunt you tomorrow.
read again very well before you quote me.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by odizeey(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Wen that boys hand was chopped off, ''kill the man, he deserves to die, why police dey guard am?''

Now... Someone rapes at gunpoint, no police interference, gets killed. 'nigeria again? Jungle justice, naija cast'.

Abeg wetyn Una really want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police / Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.