Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) (37325 Views)

Mob Sets Suspected Robber Ablaze In Anambra (Graphic) / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit / Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Badonasty(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
grandstar:

Same person. One before he was burnt and other after the roasting
look the 3rd picture well
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
read again very well before you quote me. Do you read it? They are Cut red handed

Have you seen any mob saying that their victims were not caught red-handed?
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 12, 2019
maasoap:

Have you seen any mob saying that their victims were not caught red-handed?
mobs will never linch
anymore unless the person is caught red handed. Example when a bike thieve was linched at new parts obosi of anambra state. He snatched a lady's bag with a bike and zoom off into the thin air. They are two bikes operating. One snatch the lalady's handbag the moment she came out of bank and through to he's cohort who grabs the bag I lost In the air with unbealivable speed only for new parts boys to climb their own bike and give the bastard crazy chase. You need heard the cry of bike speeding on the road as they chase the bloody bastard. Luck ran out of him cuz he was apprehended on the process of the chase by 5 men on bikes who double cross him and bundle him like a goat. They drove him all the way from electrical where they catch him and burn him into arshes. Tell him is he not caught red handed Why is the bag in his posetion ? ? Why is he running Thanks goodness they succeeded in burning him before those bribe taking police arrive besides they can't do shit than fire on the air to scare people away. They can't even dry ngbuka boys even SARS de feel heat talk more of those stupid criminals on uniform seeking tithes bribe. The way you sound I'm suspicious of you. Don't try such in abia or anambra especially ngbuka because the police won't help you especially when they people don't trust the police men. Don't think that presence of police will save you. That's just a may dream !!���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
donziggyman:
mobs will never linch
anymore unless the person is caught red handed. Example when a bike thieve was linched at new parts obosi of anambra state. He snatched a lady's bag with a bike and zoom off into the thin air. They are two bikes operating. One snatch the lalady's handbag the moment she came out of bank and through to he's cohort who grabs the bag I lost In the air with unbealivable speed only for new parts boys to climb their own bike and give the bastard crazy chase. You need heard the cry of bike speeding on the road as they chase the bloody bastard. Luck ran out of him cuz he was apprehended on the process of the chase by 5 men on bikes who double cross him and bundle him like a goat. They drove him all the way from electrical where they catch him and burn him into arshes. Tell him is he not caught red handed Why is the bag in his posetion ? ? Why is he running Thanks goodness they succeeded in burning him before those bribe taking police arrive besides they can't do shit than fire on the air to scare people away. They can't even dry ngbuka boys even SARS de feel heat talk more of those stupid criminals on uniform seeking tithes bribe. The way you sound I'm suspicious of you. Don't try such in abia or anambra especially ngbuka because the police won't help you especially when they people don't trust the police men. Don't think that presence of police will save you. That's just a may dream !!���

Now, you're losing it! Making it personal means that you are losing the debate. And I should be the one telling you all the craps about Abia, Anambra, Police and SARS because of your support for jungle justice. Because as I was saying, you don't need to be guilty before the mobs find you guilty. Lol. The day you will be wrongly accused, it will do you like film trick. You will explain and explain but no one will listen to you.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
maasoap:

Now, you're losing it! Making it personal means that you are losing the debate. And I should be the one telling you all the craps about Abia, Anambra, Police and SARS because of your support for jungle justice. Because as I was saying, you don't need to be guilty before the mobs find you guilty. Lol. The day you will be wrongly accused, it will do you like film trick. You will explain and explain but no one will listen to you.
I don't appear any how. I have experience it. I have come across it where they misunderstood me. I didn't explain shit!! We hit it right there! Thousands of crowds gathered left right back front. I resist every shits cuz I'm innocent! Mine happened at nkpo junction.. . No joke I became popular in the area like celeb. Guy if you're innocent there's no way you won't be bold to stand your ground! On my own day I was ready to die one man squad! !! I get rid of the shits ok .. I no be mumu if you don't know!
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:
I don't appear any how. I have experience it. I have come across it where they misunderstood me. I didn't explain shit!! We hit it right there! Thousands of crowds gathered left right back front. I resist every shits cuz I'm innocent! Mine happened at nkpo junction.. . No joke I became popular in the area like celeb. Guy if you're innocent there's no way you won't be bold to stand your ground! On my own day I was ready to die one man squad! !! I get rid of the shits ok .. I no be mumu if you don't know!

Aluu 4 held their ground for over 5 hours yet, violent and terrible death descended upon them. We're quick to mention how civilised USA and UK are but educated folks here still supporting jungle justice. Lol.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by mindtricks: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2019
maasoap:

True. Unfortunately, in like manner it happens like film trick the way our police and courts release criminals caught even red-handed and you see them out on the streets, some times just few days after they were caught and handed to the police.
Re: Mob Sets Robber Ablaze In Benue Over 8k And Raping At Gun Point (Graphic Photos) by ladyF(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
midehill:

Hey u even stay close to me...we live in d same town...perhaps we could hook up...

That’s the location of the pond. I don’t stay there, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Male Dressed In Female Attires Arrested In Bauchi By The Police / Son Stabs Mother To Death For Refusing To Accept Pregnant Fiancée / Workers Kill 28-year-old Boss In Ogun State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.