Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Adsense PIN Verification - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense PIN Verification (789 Views)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense PIN Verification by NwafadaMedia: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders. Who has a contact in US that can help me pick up my Google Adsense PIN and how much do you charge? And pls, Can I use a different address for the 3rd time to request a new PIN? Previous 2 addresses didn't receive the PIN. It's urgent and my location is in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Adsense PIN Verification by Kles(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Of course you can. If the pin does not still arrive, you would be asked to upload a document for manual verification.

NwafadaMedia:
Good evening Nairalanders. Who has a contact in US that can help me pick up my Google Adsense PIN and how much do you charge? And pls, Can I use a different address for the 3rd time to request a new PIN? Previous 2 addresses didn't receive the PIN. It's urgent and my location is in Lagos. Thanks
Re: Adsense PIN Verification by lastbaff(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kles:
Of course you can. If the pin does not still arrive, you would be asked to upload a document for manual verification.

Are you sure it's still done this way?
Re: Adsense PIN Verification by Kles(m): 3:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Sure. If you have passed address verification, there wouldn't be need for pin verification.

lastbaff:

Are you sure it's still done this way?
Re: Adsense PIN Verification by lastbaff(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kles:
Sure. If you have passed address verification, there wouldn't be need for pin verification.

PIN verification and address verification are the same thing. The PIN is sent to you to verify your address. Once you enter the correct PIN, you've verified your address. So, they're the same.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone / I Want To Buy A Pin Verified Adsense Plus Domain / Believerswatch.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.