Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse (2216 Views)

S*x Worker Wit 2 Vaginas Says She Uses One For Work, The Other For Her Boyfriend / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Souqwaqif: 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dear Nlanders,my wife use to give me selective information of her whereabouts in school and places,but anyone she doesn't want me to know about she switches off her phones and tell me its low battery. I bought her the phone and even advised her to desist from such suspicious act for more than three times now but she still continues in the act.I have also told her that even if her phone is down if she really wants to update me just as she does whenever she needs money,she can always do that than playing on my intelligence. Right now am fed up and not in talking terms,but she keeps calling me to apologise which has been her normal way.Please how do I handle this,mature advise only,thanks
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by essenceplus: 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Make I park here wait for them
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by eseveli(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
this one strong o.. but I wonder why some wife's will be behaving as girlfriend
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by daddytime(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
I wonder what she is plugging to charge aside her phone and the kind of charger she is using to plug it.

Wether na pin mouth charger abi na bamboo mouth charger o na only she fit tell us.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Tobesky1: 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Whenever she call u for money,just tell her d network is bad nd ur bat3 is low too.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by SageMK: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Your wife doesn't need to switch off her phone to throw you off her tracks and cheat on you. She can pick your call while the deed is going on & you wouldn't get a hint.

But getting her a new phone and talking to her about it should have tackle the issue so why is she still doing it?

Well it's obvious she have no respect for your feelings.

For your peace of mind —
Frist go through her messages ( pay attention to chats with her best friend ) to know if she is indeed cheating.

If she's in the clear, sit her ass down and address her.
Threaten to leave if she doesn't quit.
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by delugajackson: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
The low battery excuse is one of the oldest lies that women tell to conceal their promiscuity. On a more serious note, having a wife or girlfriend in a University will cause you more heartbreaks than anything else in this world. You can never tell what goes on within and outside those walls.

Other than the obvious lies she effortlessly tells you, it will surprise you to know that she may not even be putting on her wedding ring on campus to ward off toasters. I don't mean to sound like a prophet of doom, but your dear wife is definately cheating on you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Liliyann(f): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Monitoring husband undecided
When you can't even trust your wife to believe her explanation lipsrsealed
You berra consider her secretiveness a favour!
It's not everything a husband should know!

Besides, what type of phone is she using?
Why not get her a good phone and add power bank to it so as to achieve your monitoring goals? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Make e end for low battery na e b my prayer...thank God sey she no talk say u get low libido.
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
lol low battery kor....... maybe she dey charge her phone with big pin charger na

#shebi ur own charger na small pin

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Wallade(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Souqwaqif:
Dear Nlanders,my wife use to give me selective information of her whereabouts in school and places,but anyone she doesn't want me to know about she switches off her phones and tell me its low battery. I bought her the phone and even advised her to desist from such suspicious act for more than three times now but she still continues in the act.I have also told her that even if her phone is down if she really wants to update me just as she does whenever she needs money,she can always do that than playing on my intelligence. Right now am fed up and not in talking terms,but she keeps calling me to apologise which has been her normal way.Please how do I handle this,mature advise only,thanks

Walk away from the relationship for sometime or forever. Maybe you will be able to understand what she is playing at or orchestrating.
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
i don witness such tin b4 cheesy
sorry op
but its like ur lady is playing away games code grin
probably her hod or class rep is in the picture grin
anytime a babe tell u low battery u suppose know wassurp na grin grin
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
daddytime:
I wonder what she is plugging to charge aside her phone and the kind of charger she is using to plug it.

Wether na pin mouth charger abi na bamboo mouth charger o na only she fit tell us.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by daddytime(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lefuuuuu..e be like say I miss my calling for comedy o
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by daddytime(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

Why not get her a good phone and add power bank to it so as to achieve your monitoring goals? undecided

Hmmm..
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by luvyaself95(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

where is your brain huh...

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
daddytime:

Lefuuuuu..e be like say I miss my calling for comedy o
iyam very sure na those very bigmouth charger na im op wife dey take charge her fone grin grin grin.ehn op"s wife searching for bigmouth charger upandan..nah wah oo grin.haha u certainly dey miss ur callin on comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by daddytime(m): 9:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
lefulefu:
iyam very sure na those very bigmouth charger na im op wife dey take charge her fone grin grin grin.ehn op"s wife searching for bigmouth charger upandan..nah wah oo grin.haha u certainly dey miss ur callin on comedy grin

grin grin

Make dem sha no use big pin charge destroy the charging point...

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol.. Your wife is cheating. I can guarantee that.

That 'low battery' lie is one of the oldest in the books. Same thing happened when my ex was serving (NYSC), until I caught her red handed.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Dafemich(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Souqwaqif:
I didn't get you. You wife or your girlfriend. If she is your wife and she is behaving like this, that means, you need to start preparing to find another woman
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Dafemich(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

It seem something is wrong with you. Olosho
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Dafemich(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
SmellySperm:
lol low battery kor....... maybe she dey charge her phone with big pin charger na

#shebi ur own charger na small pin
Lolzzzzz. big pin. I didn't get it at first
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Things are really happening in marriages.
Jeez!
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by elantraceey(f): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
A lot of assumptions.

Op get her a powerbank and/or a better phone and check if she still comes up with the excuse.

Doesn't she tell you where she's going to whenever she leaves the house? Why do you still want to know her every move? Calm down o before you give yourself high BP , whether you know her every movement or not , if she wants to cheat she will still cheat. So take a chill pill and hope for the best and expect the worse .
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Xsem(m): 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=ceeroh post=79176038]Lol.. Your wife is cheating. I can guarantee that.

That 'low battery' lie is one of the oldest in the books. Same thing happened when my ex was serving (NYSC), until I caught her red handed. [/quote

how did u do that
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Areaboyfriend(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

Na dem undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Altern8(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Low battery grin Women. They just can’t come clean and say they’re not interested anymore. They just want to enjoy the two sides.
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Xsem post=79177292][/quote]

For like 2months plus, her phone was always going off by past 9pm.. Every fvcking single day. Reason? Low battery grin. I swear I didn't pay attention at first, not until one day.... my brain cells came back to life.

She was serving in Abj, me dey Lag. So I didn't even have time to start monitoring bullshit. But I stepped up my game, then discovered she was always putting off her phone when she's on her way to the guy's lodge every night, after rounds of sex, she puts on her phone to check on me after the guy must have slept off. I knew she was up to no good. I told my friend the girl was cheating on me that I could feel it, he said I've come again with my paranoia. But I didn't have the energy to find out anything.

Then on this fateful day, it was on a Sunday afternoon, after she told me she was going to church earlier. She mistakenly called me, I picked, maybe she slept on the phone or something.. she wasn't aware she called me though.. Lo and Behold, it was the voice of a guy in her room.. I listened to every of their conversation and even the rough plays... I felt so disappointed cos I wanted to be responsible then. grin.
Turned out she had 2 abortions during her nysc, lived a reckless life. Though she was a super pretender, Self-acclaimed church girl.

I moved on immediately, no time for nonsense.
Funny enough, I didn't find out about her abortions until later on. Since then, I've been doing my usual washing and setting.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by megareal: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dear husband, if the school is close by, why not pay your wife a surprise visit on one of her low battery moments. But before that, make friends with a male colleague of hers and let him give you info when needed. You can really ascertain then what or who her low battery is.
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
It's good to check up on her when she's out but perhaps you call her excessively to know her every move. Let her breathe na.
Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dafemich:
Lolzzzzz. big pin. I didn't get it at first
lol my brother,I see marriage as scam,these gals ain't loyal

Re: Advice Needed,she Uses Low Battery As An Excuse by myettiallah: 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Liliyann:

Look at this old idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Wicked Complains Abt Fallen Breast.if Na You Stand 4 10yrs You No Go Fall? / A Working Class Lady Needs An Handsome Guy To Chat With It During This COVID-19 / Guys! Have You Ever Regretted Missing Out On A Goal-Oriented Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.