Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,944 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports (29680 Views)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Peruzzi Apologies For Slapping Pamilerin On Cool FM Lagos / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Neddstark:

There are laws in this country. His image wasnt rubbished online. Teni is better than him musically, that's why she won the award. Violence is against the law, he would face the consequences.

The Twitter guy is the judge right? Sometimes I need to teach e warriors lesson of their life and am happy Perruzi just did that
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 7:41am On Jun 10, 2019
holuwasheyiWGP:
I'm not a fan of Peruzzi but unless I see a video of him slapping this dude I don't believe this shiit

It was in an event and they were alot of other people testying to it
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by marleymalibu(m): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2019
Freedom of speech dey buh Freedom after speech no dey.
No be anybody you go just dey tweet anyhow about, some kind tweet go end your life and the social media you dey influence no go reason you.
people like Burna boy no go wait make una jam for show, him go track you come himself. Some go pay your street dues for you your fingers go retire after dey don hammer am like thor workshop. In this Nigeria man gat think twice before doing anything.
I dy see one kind line for him face shey d slap crack him face ni?
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:
grin

That's very good. All those Twitter reporters are something else.
It serves him Right

So they don't have right of speech anymore?

You don't need to show that you're dumb on public forum

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2019
GangerFarmer01:
Na only for social media people dey get mind dey talk rubbish. undecided undecided

I just dey wait patiently for the day wey i go catch one NL face to face. Shey be una sabi to dey insult person abi, to dey put mouth for matter wey no concern una..

You go beat am with tons of bouncers

Chai I need to leave Nairaland ooo too many low iq people that can't think properly

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Neddstark: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

The Twitter guy is the judge right? Sometimes I need to teach e warriors lesson of their life and am happy Perruzi just did that

Go on. But dont fck with someone who maybe stronger than you or know his rights?
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Neddstark:

Go on. But dont fck with someone who maybe stronger than you or know his rights?

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 7:48am On Jun 10, 2019
MobileGees:

You're the one dumb here. Someone can't insult on social ground and you want to count it as freedom of speech.

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by x6blade(m): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2019
GangerFarmer01:
Na only for social media people dey get mind dey talk rubbish. undecided undecided

I just dey wait patiently for the day wey i go catch one NL face to face. Shey be una sabi to dey insult person abi, to dey put mouth for matter wey no concern una..

exactly ,I have 2 people on NL am targeting , the day we meet they'll hear silence
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by biacan(f): 7:52am On Jun 10, 2019
GangerFarmer01:

lol!. You be woman oooo
No make i reason you!... grin grin grin
You nor fit do anything
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Neddstark: 7:53am On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=cjudy post=79182912][/quote]

Be like Peruzz theni, slap your perceived enemies grin grin grin
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by frankmoney(m): 8:01am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

That's is not freedom of expression oga. How can you rubbish someone image online, insulting him to go and release his singer album. If na me, slap small. Na beating he go chop.

Next time he will learn to mind his business.
lmao ... You see why Nigerians are hypocrites ? You lots were attacking buhari over suspending ait because they were rubbishing his image online ...now here you are
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

You're the one dumb here. Someone can't insult on social ground and you want to count it as freedom of speech.

We all abuse Buhari everyday on social media does that mean Buhari have the right to jail every one of us for abusing him?

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 8:03am On Jun 10, 2019
frankmoney:
lmao ... You see why Nigerians are hypocrites ? You lots were attacking buhari over suspending ait because they were rubbishing his image online ...now here you are

Buhari is in a holder of public office. The office he occupied need critism if he's wrong. Get that to your skull. You have every right of expression on someone who was voted into public offices. If not, CEO won't have the guts or staffs to sanction the director or manager

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2019
MobileGees:

We all abuse Buhari everyday on social media does that mean Buhari have the right to jail every one of us for abusing him?

Buhari doesn't have the right. He was voted into power to head the affair so if we notice any error, our only solution is voicing out oga. How dumb are you guys

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by frankmoney(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

Buhari is in a holder of public office. The office he occupied need critism if he's wrong. Get that to your skull. You have every right of expression on someone who was voted into public offices. If not, CEO won't have the guts or staffs to sanction the director or manager
lmao ... It needs criticism not insults you block head ..but we still insult . grin I can see why you support the act sef
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2019
MobileGees:

Shut up! Is gossip part of freedom of speech? Gossiping is punishable.
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 8:08am On Jun 10, 2019
frankmoney:
lmao ... It needs criticism not insults you block head ... grin I can see why you support the act sef
You're the block head.
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by frankmoney(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

You're the block head.
lmao nahh you are the one with a thick interlocked block head ...
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Aidejay(m): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Sydney17:
Bloggers and Nigeria present days Artists are the biggest issue facing Nigeria at the moment! The Lyrics and content of the Music lately are to glorify crime, encourage drug and Alcohol abuse, and some other social vices! Most record labels are own by Fraudsters who want the artist to sing their praises and that of their friends in order to gain cheap popularity! Most youths who are below 25 now are so desperate! they believe they are a failure if they haven't gotten a BENZ before 25, no thanks to the content of the kinds of music we listen to these days, unlike what we use to have in the past where artist sing to pass messages to either the government or the masses! we are so used to the wrong thing, if you try to speak up, the internet fools will raise their voices higher than yours, how on earth can you justify FRAUD? Then the bloggers or the so-called bloggers who wanna be Linda Ikeji overnight, posting different unverified news, mostly copied from Tunde Ednut page and Instablog9ja on Instagram! you will read 30 blog site news and the content is the same! Ironically most times they are FAKE news! Then Lastly the Muslim Clerics and the White Garment churches preparing money making Voodoo for the lazy youth and hiding such under religion! I feel so sorry for the future of our country! we have given ourselves extreme bad names! no one wants to do business with us again! Zlatan, Naira Marley, etc should not be a musician, but then this is NIGERIA
This your submission make sense
I.e after I read everything
My disagreements is on your criticism of the lyrics and messages our artists are making
Sincerely speaking u don't sound like a creative person i.e someone who has the artistic bone. Cause if u do u will know the place of inspiration in making things ( music, art) out of nothing. You cannot force inspiration and u can't control it. It comes and goes what will inspire Wizkid to write ojuelegba is not what inspired him to write I want your body sleeping on my bed the processes these artists go through to create music is not like playing temple run that all u need to do is to obey some rules and you will win
If u force inspiration it will just result in rubbish music.
As a writer myself (lyrical and musical) I've tried hard very hard to write gospel I've succeeded but I must tell u how I know gospel is not for me is how uninspired I am to write gospel as opposed to the ease I experience writing secular songs
Abeg! Make una enter studio or create record label or promote or sponsor artists wey wan or are capable of writing good message songs rather than dragging the ones who have no other job than music through the mud
Be educated

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

Buhari doesn't have the right. He was voted into power to head the affair so if we notice any error, our only solution is voicing out oga. How dumb are you guys

And how did Peruzzi get to where he is? Was it not through people's support?

And that doesn't even count as anything sef, in a proper democracy a president has thesame right as normal citizens

And don't bother quoting me if you can not reason properly
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 8:19am On Jun 10, 2019
oldtruth:

Shut up! Is gossip part of freedom of speech? Gossiping is punishable.

People are just foolish anyhow nowadays on Nairaland

Gossiping is punishable when even serious insults are not even punishable

Oga go seat down
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 8:22am On Jun 10, 2019
cjudy:

A celebrity is also prone to criticism but you can't know now since you don't even have the sense to make your own meme, you had to steal my meme
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 10, 2019
kaptaneSaka:
All these yeyebrities using their bouncers to intimidate people should be dealt with! wait ooo, this is too childish... 6 months mater.... Naija I hail oooo

Why must he bring him down on social media?
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 10, 2019
MobileGees:

People are just foolish anyhow nowadays on Nairaland

Gossiping is punishable when even serious insults are not even punishable

Oga go seat down

Defamation comes in two forms: libel (written) and slander (verbal). In this age of the handheld everything, "written" isn't limited to paper and pen, but can refer to an email, text message, blog post, and even a Tweet.

..not to forget, you mean your parent are foolish? Good one
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2019
MobileGees:

A celebrity is also prone to criticism but you can't know now since you don't even have the sense to make your own meme, you had to steal my meme

Insulting a celebrity? Wetin you see, you take.
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by cjudy(m): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2019
MobileGees:

And how did Peruzzi get to where he is? Was it not through people's support?

And that doesn't even count as anything sef, in a proper democracy a president has thesame right as normal citizens

And don't bother quoting me if you can not reason properly

Get a life bro, tomorrow insult one of them and watch them beat the demon out of you.
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by MobileGees: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2019
oldtruth:

Defamation comes in two forms: libel (written) and slander (verbal). In this age of the handheld everything, "written" isn't limited to paper and pen, but can refer to an email, text message, blog post, and even a Tweet.

..not to forget, you mean your parent are foolish? Good one

Actually if your parent had manners they would have brought you up not to abuse anyone on social media but but you cannot teach your son manners that you don't have so it seemed you have carried your generational mannerless trait to Nairaland
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2019
Neddstark:

There are laws in this country. His image wasnt rubbished online. Teni is better than him musically, that's why she won the award. Violence is against the law, he would face the consequences.

So if you are better than someone it becomes a topic for emotional blackmail/harm?
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Kaslino:
The same guy who said Kcee sold his birthright as first born to E Money for less than #500m. I think he's just a social media parrot and compound gossip going under the tag of social media influencer. Though I don't support violence, he deserves his "rearrangement" (though we are yet to see Peruzzi actually do it). Social media shouldn't give everyone an opinion about another person's life or the right to insult them just because you're not a fan

I tell you.
Re: Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports by hadjipapiey(m): 8:44am On Jun 10, 2019
Earlier yesterday, he quoted someone shaking the table he's on on the pretext of "No be all the verified people dem know for real life o" and BANG! E land for ma guy face!

"Iyàn Ogún odún a màa jónì lówó" grin

But hey, the guy Pam Pam Omo Iya ologi is a great guy! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) / Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit / 9ice Plays With Snake In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.