Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, (16134 Views)

2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Senate Presidency: Plot To Weaken Opposition To Lawan’s Emergence Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Max8: 10:38am On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Gandollaar post=79187357] Buhari is very corrupt. His corrupt nature was what aided Abacha to siphon so much when buhari ran PTF.

You complain of Nigeria and still eulogize a criminal because according to you, he has some good qualities in governance issues.

Will this your opinion hold water in court? No.[/quote
U didn't follow what I wrote bro,pls read what I wrote again, I did not eulogised Buhari
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by dreamwords: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Still can't be Compare to how your fathers and mothers invade south West with Wheel Barrows and Gala cartons cheesy
Mumu lagos is not part of afonja land as it belongs to edo and eguns,
Igbos are in lagos and not in afonja
land, you afonja morons are land grabbers by nature
Your agbo hustling mother and father are in Sifia pains, hustling agbo in igbo land grin

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
The IDPs rochas built for his almajiri friends.

Hawking gala and pushing wheel barrow is good and better than the prevalent skull mining in your village. It's an honest living that can feed, clothe and house them. With more push, these barrow pushers become importers in a short while and have no choice than to buy up your ancestral lands. grin

I Know you prefer skull mining and yahoo plus to Hawking gala.

Like you don't also engage in skull mining and frauds

In fact you are the best in the profession

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2019
dreamwords:

Mumu lagos is not part of afonja land as it belongs to edo and eguns,
Igbos are in lagos and not in afonja
land, you afonja morons are land grabbers by nature

Let’s Assume Lagos is not part of Yoruba Land

Like Igbo are not all over South West cheesy

You economic refugee are all over South West not only Lagos

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

All I read is just crying cheesy

IDPs Camp in Imo

IDPs Camp in Ebonyi

IDPs Camp in Enugu

You are now hiding in IDPs Camp waiting for free and donations

Lazy and poor things

It's so obvious you have not ventured out of your weed farm in oshogbo. If there are natural disasters and people are quarantined somewhere for government to tackle the issue, why does your noodle brain grieve?

Baby factory? Almajiri system is still the best form of born throway closely followed by the hordes of illegitimate children littered all over SW.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by adelaja70(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oh gosh! Bawaa quit fooling around pls! SE held sway in the last dispensation while you were playing dirty opposition.
This is APC's government and we the real Igbos will never touch it with a long spoon, at least not while the lifeless Sudanese is still there!

Enjoy while it lasts...this is your season kid and pls stop bleating like a goat in labor.
CAN YOU PLEASE MENTION ONE MAJOR PROJECT CARRIED OUT BY YOUR GEJ IN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST.....
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by dreamwords: 10:45am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Just like your agbo hustling mother and father are all over igbo land
Afonja moronns , Lagos is not part of Afonja land, no be only assume na assumption,

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:46am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

I tried explaining to you that you are naive but...

The whole of SW is surrounded! Fulanis are in the forests planning to kill and grab your lands while Igbos are on the streets with money bags planning to buy up your ancestral lands! Any which way, you are not safe! So what you gonna do now? Where you gonna run?
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
It's so obvious you have not ventured out of your weed farm in oshogbo. If there are natural disasters and people are quarantined somewhere for government to tackle the issue, why does your noodle brain grieve?

Baby factory? Almajiri system is still the best form of born throway closely followed by the hordes of illegitimate children littered all over SW.

Apart from Hiding in IDPs Camps

Anambra is also a beggars colony cheesy

So much hype for these beggars

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2019
adelaja70:

CAN YOU PLEASE MENTION ONE MAJOR PROJECT CARRIED OUT BY YOUR GEJ IN THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST.....
Who is this dolt? Come get away from here osiso! I only engage the notable zombies here.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
I tried explaining to you that you are naive but...

The whole of SW is surrounded! Fulanis are in the forests planning to kill and grab your lands while Igbos are on the streets with money bags planning to buy up your ancestral lands! Any which way, you are not safe! So what you gonna do now? Where you gonna run?

Hm
Stop sweeping SE matter under the carpet
There are everywhere including SE SW

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Siralgebra04(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
You wailed for 16 solid years to get to where you are now. How do you forget this in a hurry. Igbos held sway in Jonathan's government and that made you Yorubas hate him!

Enjoy your time, this is your time. But enjoy with Sense because power is transient.

Bobo, stop saying shit joor. SW enjoyed majority of d 16yrs u mentioned. SW ruled for complete 8yrs b4 ur IPOB friends accidentally tasted power for a while.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Those beggars are hausas. The one with kids is a Yoruba woman. I see them lined up with rented day olds and twins on my road here everyday begging. See how they put turban, tiroo, pancake and lipstick on the children, you will weep
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Stop this
Nigeria is finished already
No region is better
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2019
Siralgebra04:

Bobo, stop saying shit joor. SW enjoyed majority of d 16yrs u mentioned. SW ruled for complete 8yrs b4 ur IPOB friends accidentally tasted power for a while.
I'm going out now. Will put you in your place later this evening. It's a promise wink
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Like you don't also engage in skull mining and frauds

In fact you are the best in the profession
They are Yorubas. The whole world knows skull mining is a cultural heritage in yoraba land
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Those beggars are hausas. The one with kids is a Yoruba woman. I see them lined up with rented day olds and twins on my road here everyday begging. See how they put turban, tiroo, pancake and lipstick on the children, you will weep

Thousands of poor in Imo are also Hausa

IDPs Camp in Ebonyi and Enugu are also Hausa

Stop crying poor thing cheesy

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Ugosample(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2019
helinues:

Head slamming is an hate speech...

Muslims and Christians are 50/50 in SW..

If you guys dont have respect for the SW Muslims, how about their Christians?

SE claimed to be majority Christians yet lots of you harboured so much hatred towards others even those who never offended you..

You guys need to check unaself with this hatred things.. It is becoming irritating even within the educated ones.

Hian!

The country need to atone for the pogrom and the other wrongs against the igbos done over the decades

Today may not be the 1960s ^70s

but that does not mean all that should be swept under the carpet.
But Nigeria being the evil.country that it is will not toe the path sensible countries like Rwanda and Germany took after similar genocides were done

Saying Nigeria did nothing to the igbos is a big lie in essence

Yet the same people will accuse Igbo people of being "hateful"
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Max8 post=79188319][/quote]No you didn't and I was referring to tinubu. Read me again pal.
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Gandollaar(f): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Thousands of poor in Imo are also Hausa

IDPs Camp in Ebonyi and Enugu are also Hausa

Stop crying poor thing cheesy

Nollywood actors!! I have been arguing with buhari all along! Lifeless Sudanese dullard you are. Bye for ever jhor! Mtcheeeew
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by adelaja70(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Who is this dolt? Come get away from here osiso! I only engage the notable zombies here.
Eeyah! AND MAMA BORN THIS slowpoke O... YOUR HAIRDRESSER DON DRY YOUR BRAIN FINISH... PELE.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2019
dreamwords:

Dirty Afonja slowpoke
Mother and father are agbo hustlers and skull marketers

You know you also take the title of the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria cheesy

We call you Pigs for a reason

And no one can still mine skull better than you in Nigeria

Mother push wheelbarrow and father hawk Gala

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by baratech: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2019
"Finger Tinubu"
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by dreamwords: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

Mumu, afonja peopLe are dirty pigs. And you know that. Your women and mothers look so dirty and disgusting , your father's teeth is gutter

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2019
dreamwords:

Dirty afonja Head slamming morons
Your mother and father are agbo hustlers and skull marketers

Cc: Elemosho
This guy need your attention
Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Elemosho478:

If dreamwords read this comment

Sniper will not handle is pain

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2019
Gandollaar:
Nollywood actors!! I have been arguing with buhari all along! Lifeless Sudanese dullard you are. Bye for ever jhor! Mtcheeeew

Run away cowards! cheesy

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Elemosho478: 11:16am On Jun 10, 2019
dreamwords:

Mumu, afonja peopLe are dirty pigs. And you know that. Your women and mothers look so dirty and disgusting , your father's teeth is gutter

Rambling from a pain Osu grin

Dirty Pigs is your nickname, no one is taking it away from you grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Warn Against Lawan’s Emergence As Senate President, Finger Tinubu, by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 10, 2019
dreamwords:

Your agbo hustling mother and father are in sifia pains because of your present status

Cc: timmypromise Elemosho
This guy is in sifia pain
Aboki I need sniper for dreamwords

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's Obituaries - A Compilation / James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / How Gbenga Daniel’s Defection May Shape APC, PDP In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.