Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence (590 Views)

How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / Senate Presidency: Plot To Weaken Opposition To Lawan’s Emergence Thickens / How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by Feminews(m): 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence

The announcement of the Senate President , Senator Ahmed Lawn by the National Chairman of All Progressives Congress ,(APC) , Senator Abdullahi Adamu as the party's consensus candidate for position of the president has confirmed the prediction of Former lawmaker, Senator Shehu Sani .

Shehu Sani today posted a comment on his verified Twitter handle ," Don't believe anything until you see Lawan withdraw".

When called via telephone to verify the post and reasons behind such conclusion,Sani said, "I knew the plan was to have someone from the North to battle the People's Democratic Party's candidate, former Vice Atiku.

According to him, it is obvious that there is no APC candidate from the South that can contest and defeat Atiku in the forthcoming general election.

"This was the same manner ,I predicted how Atiku will emerge victorious and it came to pass.He added .

He emphasized, "I can authoritatively tell you again that the main opposition party , People's Democratic Party (PDP) will win the 2023 general elections and return to power.

" I posted the comment because I have studied the political atmosphere and discovered APC is confused and wouldn't want to lose power now ,hence decision by the party Chairman to announce Lawan as his consensus candidate for president.

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Senator Abdullah Adamu had earlier announced Senate President Ahmad Lawan as APC consensus presidential candidate.

The announcement by Adamu at the meeting of the National Working Committee (NWC) Monday in Abuja was contrary to the position of most Northern Governors on power shift to the South.

This comes amid preparations for the party’s convention to elect its presidential candidate for the 2023 general elections.

Though information gathered revealed that such position was not adopted by the NWC.

According to a member of NWC who pleaded anonymity, it’s true chairman announced it ,but it was not discussed or adopted by the NWC. He just announced it as his personal opinion. Such can not stand.

Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by Crixxx: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
They called them politically irrelevant
2nd class citizens
5%ers and nor they are discovering they are all these themselves and even much worse
They were warned not to betray the south but they went ahead and joined to bring sufferings upon Nigerians. It's known what an elder sees sitting you as a child even on mount everest will never see it

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by helinues: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Like someone said, except if Apc are daft, that's only they will make Lawan that is not popular outside his own state as a consensus candidate.

Btw, the northern governors stand on power returning to Southern Nigeria contradict Lawan as consensus
Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by alsudan: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Wasn’t that difficult. I predicted it too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by DriverX: 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Same man who couldn't accurately predict his own loss?

1 Like

Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by sinkhole: 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
I agree with Shehu Sani, APC will loose in the general election sad because I can't see Lawan winning against the popularity of Atiku!
Who knows Lawan?
Orji Kalu and the SE are now playing spoilers cheesy but that can only be good for PDP!
Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by Bastard1stborn: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2022
Let's make Love
Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by abobote: 7:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
It is not over until it is over.
Everything is still rumour till the final whistle
Re: 2023: How Shehu Sani Accurately Predicted Lawan's Emergence by Cincinnatus: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
E don happen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Certificate: Tinubu Dey Fall My Hand. Shey Him No Know Oluwole Ni ? / May I Introduce The Next President Of Nigeria / Tinubu's Choice Of The VP Disorganised Us, If I Can Not Win I Wil Join Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.